When will the "Russia is the savior of Western Civilization" meme stop?

When will the "Russia is the savior of Western Civilization" meme stop?

You tell me. A lot of Germans seem to feel quite positively about Russia.

When they realize Putin's best buddies with rich jews just like all the other politicians, and how corrupt and poor Russia is.

They will probably look to Donald Trump instead, to battle the marxist elements in America.

“Should Turkey not stop supporting al-Qaeda’s Syria branch, I am indeed eager to end the job the late Tsar Nicholas II left unfinished.

>high suicide rates
>high heroin consumption
>highest amounts of womyn in top jobs
>currupt
>20% muslim
>nearly half of the country is eurasian/turk mixed race
>shithole

Yeah, No. Russia is probably one of the most cucked countries.

Although, I do ''side'' with them, if it comes to a global war. I'd rather side with Putin and Assad over some Saudi Rats and ''American'' establishment.

I'm ready for Trump, Putin, and the v4 nations to save western civilization.

The amount of Stormfags that believes this has actually decreased alot this year
This also includes the amount of vatniks

Sup Forums is slightly better now

What the fuck does that matter who he's friends with? The key is to not let them run your banks or your media. Russian state owns majority share in most of the noteworthy banks, and has strict controls on the media, much of which has been fully nationalized.

In America, the media is completely jood out, and the banks even worse. That's why they not only control the government but the whole narrative in the country through economy and media.

>German
stop being salty, you lost to them many times. Get over it, better man won

>(((entire thread)))

I don't like him, but he is the only thing that stands between us and the nuclear war with Russia. So yeah, he is a savior. Not because he is great but because we are the warmongers. I never thought I would actually say it, but the Russians are the good guys in all of this.

>Trump
>no jew friends at all
>born in jew york
trust me goy

When Putin stops pouring money to far right.

>many times
name a few

>>high suicide rates
So it isn't a good thing but it isn't like it will change your everyday life and other countries like Japan has it too.
>>high heroin consumption
Source?
>>highest amounts of womyn in top jobs
Hot smart russian women unlike those fat anglo's
>>currupt
>implying UK and we Europeans are not
% muslim
Yeah no more like 8% and Islam has been decreasing in Russia with 2 million over the years while only 50000 converted to islam
>>nearly half of the country is eurasian/turk mixed race
They are whiter than you anglo
>>shithole
Better than UK

Thats a whole lot of faggots. George Lucas , Disney and Rasmussen are faggots?

>Trump's son in law is Jewish
>Trump said he is proud of the Jewish blood his family now acquired.

No one believes that, but the west is so cucked that we will take anyone who challenges the establishment

>Better than UK

>t.Valldislav

These slavs should stay out of Germania.