Brit/pol/-Brexit soon Edition

TWO NEW POLLS DUE TODAY LADS: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745560961189216257

EDIT: ONE OF THEM CAME OUT: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745640426850422784

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 44% (-)
Leave: 45% (+1)
(via Opinium, online / 20 - 22 Jun)

Another one: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663290899046400
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 41% (+1)
Leave: 43% (-4)
(via TNS, online / 16 - 22 Jun)

Same poll above with different methodology: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663954576351233
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42%
Leave: 49%
(via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
Prev. methodology (likely voters)

youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc

>BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

>GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
youtube.com/watch?v=toYTWpRX_gk
twitter.com/lilyallen/status/745567917819961344https://twitter.com/lilyallen/status/745567917819961344
twitter.com/lilyallen/status/745567917819961344
twitter.com/patrickwintour/status/745676028652175360
unilad.co.uk/politics/quiz-how-should-you-vote-in-the-eu-referendum/
youtube.com/watch?v=X8VH0sbEU20
youtube.com/watch?v=SmDwjDiDXb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lads... What if they went after Nigel's family?

>REMINDER FOR THE REFEREDUM
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 BST Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll. Also; bring a pen with you to vote.

What to watch for on the night: Sunderland is going to be one of the first to declare, and is expected to vote Leave. How far the Leave vote is ahead here could signal the results for the rest of the country. Other places which could indicate the result are Southend-on-Sea, and Castle Point. Remain is expected to do well initially, then slide back, with the results stabilizing around 03:00-3:30.

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1

Fuck the EU.

Guys someone just pointed out to me that its good if brexit happened because you "were holding the EU back"

I don't know if I want this anymore

Pls don't leave us

Oh kek why have you forsaken me?

Dont let remain win lads... do it for nige!

youtube.com/watch?v=toYTWpRX_gk

Kek has blessed us - London will be covered by heavy rain and lightning tomorrow

I have work on Friday morning but want to stay up to watch the results lads. What do?

50/50 right now lads -- let's slide the poll:

twitter.com/lilyallen/status/745567917819961344https://twitter.com/lilyallen/status/745567917819961344
twitter.com/lilyallen/status/745567917819961344

>WE'RE FUCKED
twitter.com/patrickwintour/status/745676028652175360

God speed lads. Digits for kek

>24 hours remain
>remain

are leave voters more likely to turn out to vote ?

a lot of "remainers" seem to not care much

It's basically land rover/jaguar + no faith in country + refugee cucks vs the people who brought you domination of 1/4 of the earth.

Fuck dave

>remainiac says I'm an immigrant hater and that jokingly admits that she's just a daughter of immigrants here to steal our jobs
>say to her 'same'
>awkward silence

hahhahahahahahahahahahahhaa

dumb liberals BTFO with their own bigotry.

Nigel's replacement is who?

VOTE LEAVE

God is on our side lads

the weather and the independence day movie will secure BREXIT

it would make stay look bad.

Not enough dubs in this thread, check these

I spoke to kek and he said leave will win by a slim margin

Why can't Scotland have an earthquake and get swallowed by the sea.

Wouldn't put it past them... I thought it during he Hesteltine debate.. I know he was thinking it..

They would never!
Oh...
Oh wait.

If any of his relatives have died today, we'll take it to be an assassination. We'll shill the fuck out of it tomorrow to get more votes for Leave, and after that we'll go after the entire establishment.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK

In my mind this is a question about whats best for all of us in the long term, and this is a long term decision. If we chose to remain, its unlikely we'll have this choice again for 40 or 50 years. If we chose to leave, its unlikely we'll ever be able to return. Either way, its a gamble. I'd like to make it clear that i'm voting to leave.

What the government is doing currently is irrelevant in my mind as with the power to remove them from power, its reversible. This is currently not possible with the EU and there is no sign that it ever will be. This is certainly not a vote for a Tory government, or a vote for trust in the EU. This is a vote for choice.

Without the EU, the people of this nation voted in favor of maternal rights, LGBT rights, workers rights, we created the NHS, and a whole host of brilliant things devoted to making lives better.

28 people making the rules for 500 million can never work in my opinion, and we have seen hatred stirring all over the continent as the powers that be decide on whats best for us.

With ever increasing political union in the EU, the people living within its borders become less important as union grows. I do not want to live in a place where my vote and my opinion is easily disregarded. Even remain leaders say that "the EU needs reform", however this is very unlikely to happen without violent protest from the people, and i don't believe it will ever happen.

To me, voting to leave is a vote for choice, its a vote for democracy, and a vote to be heard. Its a vote that will allow you the ability to make meaningful change in your country and a vote to reach out to the wider world. Its a vote for change and most importantly, a vote that matters. I believe the people of this nation have made great changes to the world and humanity as moral leaders, and we can continue to do so without the EU.

“Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself” ~Tony Benn

Remain getting BTFO in the polls

The Eurozone will go for full-integration if we leave...

Whos ready for ULRIKAKAKAKA

nth for Karen

oh fuck

gets for kek GO

>50/50

This is fucking fantastic

the left is so over-represented on twitter

get me OUT OF THIS UNION

go sick an feel ruff tomorrow/blag it for the lads

thanks mr nige

>when you're such a cuck that a shitty ex-Labour leader upstages you

>Select all the images containing ARE NIGE.

LEAVE VOTERS WILL CRAWL OVER BROKEN GLASS TO VOTE OUT

UK GDP = £2 Trillion
UK exports = 17% of GDP = £353 Billion
of which 44% goes to EU = £155 Billion

Most imortant EU destinations are Germany, France and Netherlands, who take over 55% of our exports to EU. Their weighted average tariffs are 1.5%, 1.5% and 1.5% respectively. Taking that as the rate for all exports to EU, the tariff due on £155 billion would actually be £2.3 billion.

As it is our gross (pre rebate) contribution to EU is around £18 billion, falling to £10.5 billion post rebate and around £9 billion post CAP (farming and fishing) subsidies (but before one off grants etc)

So we're paying over 3 times the export tariffs in membership fees.

>Dad - Out
>Mum - Out
>Me - Out
>Brother (((labour member teacher))) - In

It's you, user. It's me, too. It's all of us. He passes his torch on to all mankind.

Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. Good luck. See you after Brexit.

For final Clarity.

I didn't register to vote on the EU ref because the website told me i didn't have to if i'm already registered to vote, which i am since i voted in general 2015 and local the other month. I've not got a polling card but turning up with a passport will mean i'm ay okay right?

"It is not altogether a coincidence that a prominent signatory of the the 1922 manifesto in favour of a United Europe should have been the young Frenchman Jean Luchaire, later to edit the leading collaborationist newspaper in Vichy France." Tony Judt

can someone post the nigel head in a pansy picture please? I lost my meme and i feel sad about it

its shopped onto actual flowers i planted in a bid to brain wash commuters in the general election

IS IT GOING TO RAIN IN LONDONISTAN????

>No referendum news soon
>JO COX 24/7

We're going to get jewed aren't we lads

1 day left lads. Vote leave. If you don't, hang yourself.

Jon Snow .. not that bastard one will great Tomorrow nites

because most of scotland won't bother voting anyway.

We've got better things to do, like heroin.

See you on Independence day chap

CAN THE MODS FUCKING STICKY THIS ALREADY JESUS CHRIST

THIS IS GOING TO ONLY GET EVEN MORE ACTIVE/INSANE OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS

PLEASE STICKY

You don't even need a passport familia.

>Torrential downpours in Londonistan tomorrow

Pray for rain.

Would pork.

As long as you're on their list, which if you're registered for your area, then you should be.

They'd never dare

Besides I think the reason itself is false, as do others - people think he's taking a step back because of the poster.

No nige = no critique of poster = one less thing for the remainiacs to complain about

Uni student at Leics but living next to DMU. Great walk every day.

>have to drive across the city
Is there no way to go around? Even being a pedestrian I can see the roads are fucking terrible cock ups of design

>4 in total
Yep. I used to vote at home before I got disowned but that's irrelevant. There's the rest of the country, and signs or not, I've heard a lot of Leave voters at the unis and around

A good friend of mine is full robot. Asked him if he was voting tomorrow, he said he was because his mum was driving him to the polling station and she thinks he should vote. Ask him who he is gonna vote for. He said he was going to roll a D6 for it. Said I would buy him lunch if he vote brexit. He agreed.

Is this crime?

I 'AD A BUCKET

AND I 'AD A SPADE

Friendly reminder that your Nige is only 5'8"

The official candidate for manlets :^)

Not an option. Got to be at work by 8:15 like the wageslave I am

And that will cause it to collapse.

LET'S BRING FREEDOM BACK TO EUROPE!

Polls when?

Thunder & lightening + heavy rain all day in London tomorrow

AWAKEN MY NIGEL

BRITANIA RULES THE WAVES
KEK SAVE THE QUEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=X8VH0sbEU20

Feels fucking good lads.
JERUSALEMMM

Yes and thunder.

IS YOUR CAPITAL LONDON OR BRUSSELS?!

WE SHALL SEE TOMORROW

One hour to Final Debate on Channel 4

The way that the British vote system works is that you have to get on the Electoral Roll, which logs everyone who is registered to vote and where they live.

>What if I didn't get a polling card
Go to your polling station, tell them your name, show ID, maybe they'll ask where you live. If you're registered you'll be on there

>What if I asked for a postal vote but didn't send it
If you DIDN'T send it, you can still vote in person, so do as the above!

>But what if I registered for the election but not the referendum? Did I have to register twice?
No, and registering twice actually led to double registrations of the same people. Maybe on purpose.
If you've voted before and are still at the same address, you go to the polling station and you vote like normal.

If you're on the electoral poll, you're registered. Bring identification and proof of residence.

>A non-country

Calm down faggot, there will be a sticky tomorrow.

thanks mr nige

10PM

Is there going to be a final debate or something this evening, I need to know which channel to watch

PRAISE BE TO GOD!

youtube.com/watch?v=SmDwjDiDXb8

GTFO nigger

>unilad

The only thing the UK is holding back is even more of the third world hordes

The EU didn't want to take as many in the past because they were afraid of Britain leaving

If the UK leaves, prepare your angus, because Germany and co are going to go balls deep

BTW start deporting asylum seekers immediately after the war or whatever in their country has ended, and deport anyone who cites social conditions as a reason for leaving

T H U N D E R S T O R M

Hullo, Welshy.

The queen was a hottie

9PM channel 4

a brexit thread needs to be stickied until its over

Better a free manlet than a cucked lanklet.

Alright lads cheers for that, sorry for constantly asking i'm but a simple scouser wanting to vote leave.

Now i'm gonna go take a ten tonne shit from all this stress.

WTF is this shit. Don't they realize that by saying this, they are ADMITTING that the EU needs Britain more than Britain needs the EU?

Brexit

CHECK EM

As part of the EU, are we unable to negotiate trade deals with non EU countries on our own term? Do we have to go through the EU in order to make deals with say China and Japan?

>Is this crime?
This, chum, is lobbying.

witnessed