This is why Assassin's Creed flopped

This is why Assassin's Creed flopped.

Spanish people are white...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spaniards are white

this is almost as bad as the people complaining egyptians were played by a white guy (Rami Malek)

shouldve picked joaquin phoenix desu. no spaniard has ever had fassbender's blue eyes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

There are plenty of Spaniards who are as white as Fassbender. It's only really the Southerners who are part Moor

>retarded americucks think all people who speaks spanish are their brown mexicanos

we are a proud celto-berber people with some Mediterranean admixture not filthy wh*tes

Someone tell this racist that Spain and Mexico isn't the same place.

YES let's do waht Max Landis says, its worked so well for him with all his successful movies

t. Jose Bean Burrito

Oh he knows all about flopping, doesn't he.

Because when you have a character that's meant to look like Fassbender, why the fuck would you hire someone else?

But based on that guy's cunt haircut, I'm guessing he doesn't think very well.

is Martin Sheen White?
is Charlie?

because those two are spaniards.

Spain is as white as Italy.

Basically, not at all.

>3 scenes in the fucking past, the rest of the movie in the fucking Abstergo prison.
Yeah...thats why it didn't work.
Este pringado esta loco...

>we are a proud celto-berber people with some Mediterranean admixture not filthy wh*tes

Yeah. Why would someone who is Spanish be European?

Fucking racist, Hollywood. #whitewashing

>Spanish colonies mongrelized by mestizos
>mainland Spain mongrelized by moors

Is there a more cucked people?

elohel

Literally Mexican tier.

Why does Spain seriously believe that they are white?

Spain is European by geography only.

They are mexicans thou, and no they aren't white.

americans

>"Liberals" are the real racists
Colour us surprised

I dont know who this Max Landis guy is or what he does but everything I've heard about him makes him sound like a massive faggot

am I wrong Sup Forums?

Tell that to the SJWs and niggers who consider them white enough and with privilege.

>butthurt "white" spaniard

Some of them are. Some even qualify as human.

keep calling the spaniards white... the only people who had the balls to kick the moor's asses back to moorland while merkel invited them 10 centuries later.

They are white in America at least.

>Spanish people aren't white
>Descendants from over 400+ years ago become white and this is offensive somehow
>They should be PISSED

Jesus fucking christ.

Yeah, he is one of the Reddit Letter Cuckia crew.

>le spain not white hahaha :DDDD
Not true. Half of the Spaniards I personally know are blond/blue eyed. Other half are just normal, average white.

Problem is, Americans literally think Spanish refers to Mexicans are everyone south of them and think Spaniards are just part of the mix.

they're not white period

Build wall.

This is satire, right? Because Beijing Spanish isn't a race, you got white ones, mixed ones, brown ones, and nigger ones

only a amerifat thinks this because in his world latinos are the same as south europeans

Try again, lad. We wiped out our injuns instead of breeding with them.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

meet

he dad was pretty cool

same as Gods of Egypt and Exodus

>mfw in the past 'murrikans believe Irish people like Fassbender weren't white.
>And in the UK they were lower than Afrikans.

Spainiards literally look like north africans guy. You're not fooling anyone.

this

Hispanics aren't white? But CNN kept talking about a white hispanic shooting up people the other day

>SPAIN IS WHIIITE

>"wipe out" Indians
>let negros and hispanics overtake your country in less than a century.

>this is considered white in Spain

You faggots literally imported bulls from Africa to breed.

>muh pure blooded aryan race
Most spaniards are probably whiter than you, fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot

"""""""""""""""""""WHITE"""""""""""""""""""""""

i would say more mexicans, black took over the jails though

>CREATE A CHARACTER who is Spanish and then have him played by a white dude

I'm legit confused.

I 100% would not be surprised if Americans were so fucking dumb/ignorant that they thought Spain was in South America.

>every single time

I met a bunch of guys from Barcelona so idk if that's average or not but they looked really celtic (light, but short/weak features). Wouldnt say North African looking at all.

the fuck? that's plaza de la revoluciĆ³n in Cuba

I would dik them all...

whiter than americans at least

Spainiards aren't white but instead of grovelling for recognition as that they should embrace the fact that they are not part of the most cucked race.

Nice try, moor-chan

Cuban flags and photo of Che Guevara. Probably not Madrid.

Not possible. Spain is 0% white. You can only be AS white as a country, not more white.

There's an element of subjectivity to "white." Some Americans don't consider Italians or Greeks to be white either. I've had Greek friends talk about white people as if they're not part of that group

It's funny, because people will reject Spaniards as white interlopers if they play a Latin American character, too. I'm all for improving diversity in media, but I can't stand that sort of territorialism and infighting. Actors will never exactly be their characters, some ethnic leeway needs to be expected and accepted.

>literally cannot stop thinking about nigger dick

Seek therapy.

>they are not part of the most cucked race.
They literally got raped and mass bread by moors.

Argentina is white; Germany is brown

>You can only be AS white as a country, not more white.

What? 89% white is more white than 60%

>Some Americans don't consider Italians or Greeks to be white either.
As it should be.

Greece, Italy, and Spain are not white.

Why are Americans so stupid when it comes to race, these idiots think Hispanic is race when it's an ethnicity. The racial categories are so arbitrary, one minute spics at white then they're not, same shit with Jews

>89%

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'm Greek and I have relatives with light hair and blue eyes. Even had some red haired grand uncles.

And then in turn did the same thing to Injuns. The Spanish inherited their brutality from the Muslims.

From the thumbnail I thought he was Fassbender

race is so fucking stupid

it used to be national identity and now it's fucking based on how much melanin you have in your skin how fucking stupid do you have to be to associate with either of these spooks

Father galician, mother irish, born in Dayton, Ohio.
Galicia is in Spain.

>being this mad

You are not white. Deal with it.

Spaniards are frosty blonde whites when people are complaining about colonization, but jet black Muslims when talking about European Multiculturalism.

Ever heard of a tan?

I see like three blondes in that pic.

>this is considered white in America
Is it so hard for Americans to create a mestizo category

No, you don't that chart proves it

Fucking damn it. Spainish people are white. Of course (((Landis))) is trying to make it a white issue

>all these butthurt spaniards

Americans literally think Spain is in South America, Portugal too, and a good chunk of them think France is in Canada.

I'm not even joking. They have one of the most idiotic populaces on the planet.

More than a few think Argentina is in Europe.

Blame globalism.

>Spainish people are white.

HAHAHAHA SO FUCKING MAD

>Implying user knows more about the Sun than that he should fear it

>it's a "everyone thinks spaniards are mexicans" episode

>it's a Sup Forums further blurs the lines as to who is white and who isn't
And apparently the Irish, the whitest group of people in the world, aren't whtie.

Spain considers these people white.

Let that sink in.

AMERICA IS WHITE!!

>this is "white"