Americans

>americans

more like
>florida
it's the Australia of America

fucking kek
someone tell them its the communists coming for their freedom

Why do Amerilards build their houses out of cardboard?

Living in shit houses, having hurricanes and tropical storms multiple times a year and having McDonalds 1000 calories burgers for 1 dollar is, apparently, what quality of life in first world is.
>american education

Because using lumber you can produce cheap homes that will last around 100 years or better if they're taken care of. There's a reason that we have cheaper homes here that are decent sized. I couldn't imagine living in the cuck sheds yuropoors put up with.

>but it's made out of brick and stone
Who fucking cares?

What do they actually hope to accomplish with this? What the hell?

The hurricane doesn't have a HP bar you can deplete you know. It's not some videogame

>cheap homes
>brag about being richer than anyone, still build houses made with planks

it actually has an hp bar but you need magical bullets+1 to damage it

>eurofag method of self-defense

It was a joke, somebody in Florida made a joke facebook group encouraging people to just shoot the hurricane away. Then some dumbass Sheriff took it seriously and tweeted asking us to not shoot at a hurricane.

Florida is like 40% white

If all the white Cubans/Jews in Florida don't count as white then neither do Italians and the whole country is 40% white.

Funny how this 40% got together in social media to shoot at a hurricane.

kek

well there's some morons who think hurricanes are part of a "global warming" left wing agenda

You guys don't think Floridians were seriously trying to shoot at a hurricane, right? You realize it was a joke?

Given americans eat so much they need to "walk" in scooters, I don't doubt you guys are dumb as fuck.

shooting at hurricanes...pfff

>not droping nukes in the hurricane
>not sending astronauts at the hurricane
>not bulding a giant fan and blowing the hurricane back

AMERICA IS FINISHED

>implying Italians are white
congratulations, you just discovered that white genocide in america is real

>people saying mean things to us is a genocide

this has nothing to do with sports, you shit stained mongrel.

reminder: DO NOT ENGAGE THESE IDIOTS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.

>country is literally 40% white now
>not a genocide

mommy mommy black people live in my country!

t. Has never lived near niggers
Nothing will make you racist faster than actually living by minorities. I grew up in a 97% white Rhode Island town and never understood how those mean ol southerners could be racist.

Then I got dickslapped by reality when I moved to Charlotte.

But that's illegal here

Did you know it's, unironically, illegal to harm a home invader, or someone attacking you on the street

you could of just gone to Providence and find out

Just saying concrete housing isn't safe from cat 5 hurricanes anyways, but Irma is a pussy storm so it's not like it matters

Guineas?

Is shooting at hurricanes a sport?

Your people are being shot en masse for being white? Are you not allowed to have children?