Milo is going to Sweden soon to provoke muslims

Are you going to support him, Swede-Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=zBTGmUz1ofs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ph-66R4DKs?t=12m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should hire real security.

He should also go to Molenbeek, Brussels.

I wonder who gets him first, the leftists or the muslims.

Leftists in Sweden literally stab right wing people in the street and raid their homes for voicing their opinions

Muslims > faggots

Maybe, but muslims need to leave Europe first. We can take care of the fags later. Now a temporary alliance wouldn't be too bad.

I've just wanted to post that.

Hes dead

I would assume the leftists.

What do you think the chance of the march going through a muslim neighborhood is?

>temporary

They will stay and corrupt right-wing. Sweden is already beyond saving so I really don't care.

I'm honestly concerned that he might die, coming from a guy that lives in a heavy muslim area. In the video he said a heavy muslim area in, I think, Stockholm but did he say where exactly?

That guy is going to die pretty soon.

Hello Ahmed.

Wouldn't he get arrested for anti-feminist hate speech?

INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR

Hello
t. Einzatsgruppe

Let's hope that at least he'll be raped to death. That's the end he'd like too.

Det är dags.

>gay
>Coalburner
>degenerate
>b-but he doesn't like feminists lol

Hypocrisy.

rightwing faggots are two steps better than any leftists or muslims

t. Milo

>implying Milo isn't the most redpilled homo ever

I wish all of us gays were like him.

I'm murdering him. He should have stayed out of my ancestral homeland.

Ernst Röhm was a Nazi and helped rid the world of jews while Poland had huge amounts of Jews.

How is being proud of your gender hypocritical?

>redpilled homo
>ever

He's the worst. He's fucking degenerate who is going to suck any black cook.

Good luck Milo, you're going to need it.

Seriously, he'll get murdered by shitskins.

I'm thinking really hard about going there and live stream it for Sup Forums. Is there much interest here?

When exactly? I wanna see him live.

Didn't Hitler order his men to kill him?

t. poland

opinion discarded

Ernst was gaining too much power and might have replaced Hitler since he controlled the SA.

INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR

I don't really care who was nazi, becouse nazism is stupid, and as far as i remeber röhm was executed by hitler.

Because he epitomises everything this board bitches about, but because he says 'lol feminism is cancer :-DD' he's accepted.

Being proud of your sex doesn't make him any less of a degenerate, and you any less if a hypocrite

Fuck yeah! Go on, Milo, my son!!!

The left needs one dead (gay)crusader to realize the horrors they've invited. Milo knows this, he understands.
>tfw Milo will die for our sins
>tfw Milo is Jesus

US Military protection when?

Fuck yes! His crew will be busy sucking cock and probably won't be able to cover it properly. Please go, just keep your distance! Don't be a dummy!

THROUGH THE GHETTO?! Is he fucking insane??
I don't know what to do now, I hate the fag parades because they are degenerate as fuck. But the cops won't protect Milo if he gets attacked by leftist/mudslime scum.

Milo has a lot of balls for doing this.

Hire body guards, and make sure they're not French.

>Please go, just keep your distance! Don't be a dummy!
What if I disguise myself as a protestor? A Palestine scarf around my neck and I'm one of them.

Det var filurer från bland annat avpixlat som anordnade detta förra året.

he should take a stroll with his boyfriend through rinkeby.

Do it. But be safe. I have a feeling there is going to be a chimpout of epic proportions.

Sup Forums should organise volunteer security for him.

Just sit down, grab popcorn and watch. I'm cheering for muslims in this one.

I do not support him going to Swedistan because I do not want to see him killed by an uncivilized brutes. Stay safe Milo

RIP based faggot jew

Never mind. Apparently Milo hired snipers himself as part of his security to protect him. He has enough dough. He doesn't need us.
youtu.be/4ph-66R4DKs?t=12m12s

>Nazism is stupid
Hitler was right about you

Im actully concern'd about his safety because the area hes gonna be in is full of gay hating muslims that will beat him down and the police wont be able to help

I live in Russia and I'd say Hitler was best man to ever live. 75 years ago, this day he invaded Jewish Soviet Union. Danke Deutschland, Danke!
>Snipers in Sweden
Are you stupid? I'm knifing him down.

He's gonna die

Now this is shitposting Kamerade.

He epitomises the march to a borderless world where any dissent to the 'progressives' is suppressed?

Sweden has sling shot propelled dildos. I wouldn't do it.

YES YES YES YES YES
He
Is
Our
MAAAAAAAAAAAAN

God damn I love Milo, I'd take a bullet for that man. Maybe a dick

Maybe

Yes, I am looking forward to the double think articles about this. Won't change shit (please nuke us) but it'll hopefully be fun.
I hope he realize he needs heavy security here tho, we don't get the nice secular "muslims" over here..

All the hate ITT

We should not obsess about homosexuality, homosexuality has been part of European and World Culture for a millennia and we should not view gays as enemies.

Also, homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.

Yes, but milo is the epitome of a obnoxious faggot and he's pretty much only given a pass becuase you've got a bunch of alt-right "Socially liberal" cunts coming in trying to dictate everything.
I'm glad there is more opposition then favour in these threads lately.

D'ya like dags?

I hope this guy gets shot, would be the only acomplishment the muslims have ever done in this country.

Is this autism?

I'm sure he'll get some teeth knocked out at least.

Do it. I can't go because I have work that day.

yes

>implying swede muslims haven't grown fat and complacent on wealth and ficke after a successful conquest
I bet there's no fight left in them.