So where do you guys actually get your news and analysis from?

So where do you guys actually get your news and analysis from?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ahtuvpUlc2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums.org

fpbp

Sup Forums is all you need desu

/thread

Daily Stormer

What about thinktanks? Do any of you actually read shit like the Heritage Foundation? Demos? Cato Institute? Human Rights Watch? AEI? NBER?

It just scares me how 'informed' Sup Forums llikes to act when most of its users only read one or two notably biased sources.

this is the only right answer

stratfor is god tier, doesn't mean it's all true but the analysis is probably the best you can get for not much money.

this
I knew about the ukraine uprising, based assad and his crew and the orlando guy before it was even reported in the UK

You poofs are my best source. Now gimme the scoop on mcdonalds linked to moobs

ALL YOU NEED IS Sup Forums

DANDADANDANDAAAAN

ALL YOU NEED IS Sup Forums

DANDADANDANDAAAAN

ALL YOU NEED IS Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums IS ALL YOU NEED

please, Sup Forums is a bunch of teens in their early tweens who think they know everything. in reality they're just a bunch of losers.

Mainstream
-----------------
Reuters

Independent
------------------
Anything that has credible sources.

I unsubscribed last year. I enjoyed Friedman's book - 'The Next 100 Years' or whatever it was called - and should probably give it a reread.

The heritage foundation doesnt hide facts, though. They pretty much proved that the war on poverty has not worked in 50 years.

Sup Forums IS ALL YOU NEED!

alright. Now vocaroo it.

definitely read it again. not a big friedmann fan but he's an intelligent fella and gets things right most of the time.

I prefer reading about facts.

You're barking up the wrong tree, here. I tried making a daily think tank thread a few years back and was met by memers ruining the thread.

I'm subscribed to:

RAND Corporation
Stratfor
Gatestone Institute
CFR
Warsaw Centre for Eastern Studies

A few more, but I haven't looked at them in ages.

For daily news I use Reuters. Sometimes AP. Rarely AJ and BBC.

There are tons of regional news sites that have english versions as well. I'll check yonhap and korea times every so often for Asia news (asian news is terribly biased no matter what country you're in.)

vocaroo.com/i/s1ahtuvpUlc2

Reddit

Local news and resident experts

Sup Forums

reuters and voa

Stratfor is fucking amazing. I'd consider it a political think tank for the layman. Easy to read and they cover subjects that are otherwise buried in news websites but are equally as important as any headline news. Really great book recommendations, too.

The annual subscription is a bit steep, but totally worth it.

BBC wo4ld service/NPR

Sup Forums

One America News Network.

Or here, I suppose.

I had this channel when I had U-verse but had to switch because U-verse went suck but don't get this channel anymore, liked that it didn't have commercials and that most of it's bias stuck to the opinion shows. They also did some international news which was nice. But to make up for it I get BBC World News and NHK World (on a local station's subchannel ) now as well as NY1 news (even though I'm not in New York) and local news on Time Warner Cable News. Hopefully one day this channel comes to us.

Our uniforms would be a lot snazzier.

you have to look at all the sides

i like jacobin mag

Breitbart, The Indepedent, The College Fix

I used to like Rebel Media.... but then they started a pay-for-access scheme. Fuck that shit.

>the guardian
please fucking neck yourself

Sup Forums.org/pol normally spams it whenever there is something newsworthy that matters to me

American Renaissance.