vimeo.com/88198010
vmashup.com/LNbg2F60
vimeo.com/50941741
dailymotion.com/video/x1atzuy_what-s-opera-doc_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=XcWXc93bY1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not Duck Amuck
maybe you took the wrong way to reddit, pleb friendo

those two niggers aren't even the best characters. who /porky/ here?

fuck off. Wile E masterrace reporting in

>calling a theatrical short an episode

>that episode where porky is on a diet
>bugs says in a deadpan voice:
>Porky, you're a caterer

But seriously, he's a shitty character, probably one of the worst. Like, Pepe Le Peu tier

Porky Pig in "Kitty Kornered" has to be one of the funniest cartoons by far.

Any of the older ones where Bugs and Daffy are batshit and still have their older designs.

bugs/daffy are one of the best matchups, it's kinda funny how they were seperate for a while. I should make a list of best duos, like Batman/Joker, Sherlock/Watson, Asuka/Rei, Betty/Veronica hmmm.

Anyway, here's early daffy kino, back when he actually was a duck and not some anthropomorphized human duck hybrid.

dailymotion.com/video/x1dj6ok_porky-s-duck-hunt_shortfilms

FUCK YOU OP. Felicity Jones is my bunnyfu!

>Schlesinger

Isn't that the same last name as that comedian woman?

But that's not What's Opera, Doc?

OH BELVEDERE
COME HEAH BOY

Who /yosemite sam/ here?

>not slammin and jammin

Does anybody have a definitve list of the best or must wstch Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies shorts?

It's no opera episode

You just know

the reboot episode from the nineties or whatever where bugs bunny meets superman was alright

youtube.com/watch?v=vYP4KnZJmyk
FIGARO

shit... ummm
Drip Along Daffy
Rabbit Punch

The Great Piggy Bank Robbery!!!

Uh Chow Hound...?
And shit, the one where the cat gets continuously bit by the "gambling bug" and has to endure all these wacky punishments...

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I

the Looney Tunes Shows was pretty fun for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5f87-kI8c
>Leopold!

looney tunes anime when

They did that X-treme Looney Tunes stuff where they're all jaggedy and angled and stuff... what was that called.... Loonatics.... yeah

vimeo.com/88198010

Those were the descendents of looney tunes though.

GOD TIER
Bugs
Daffy

HIGH TIER
Elmer
Yosemite
Wile E.
Foghorn

MID TIER
Marvin
Sylvester

LOW TIER
Porky
Taz

SHIT TIER
Pepé
Speedy

WHITETRASH WALMART T-SHIRT TIER
Tweety

NOT EVEN A CHARACTER TIER
Roadrunner

>Leon (((Schlesinger)))
Watching Yid filth again, Sup Forums?

what the hell are you talking about. I'm watching a cartoon

>second 10
>produced by Leon Schlesinger
Enjoy being a puppet, jidf

fuck is there any good hentai of this

>best episode with best music

>All this Pepe Le Pew hate

Tumblr must be here, sorry if you cant handle non feminist jokes

where does the dog from foghorn leghorn rank

The cartoons where Wile E talks and tries to catch Bugs are GOAT

>that one where bugs bunny loses

haha get fucked you dumb rabbit

He's a one trick pony senpai. On his best day he's still low tier, nothin tumblr about it

The question is not what is the best because Looney Toons are the best cartoons and Mgm.

Every watchcartoon website in existence haphazardly tries to arrange Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Droopy, etc into episodes and seasons creating an unnavigable clusterfuck all because they can't figure out how to properly organize a theatrical cartoon series.

definition of overrated

Mid

>Bob Clampett black and white Porkies and colour cartoons are KINO
>Chuck Jones work from mid 40s until the 60s is GOAT
>Friz Freleng has his moments
>Bob McKimson has some fun characters but the animation is better pre-shutdown

Hentai? Yes.
Good? Well, that's up to you.

Yeah, I remember shorts like Falling Hare blew my balls off when I first saw them. I thought Bugs was infallible when I was young.

HNNNNNNGH DAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going with this

first time i saw kino on TV

Daffy is by far the best character you neanderthal.

>Taz that low.

Oh come on.

Gonna have to agree with you on that one

inb4 where did you get my picture

>Tweety
What is it with poor people and Tweety bird? When I was in school, I remember half the black girls who got bussed in from the city loved that shit.

Is Bugs best girl?

My favorites were always the ones where the characters spoke to the artist and the artist would draw them into comical situations. I think there was one with daffy and one with bugs.

Wile. E in God Tier
Swap Marvin and Pepe

Good list otherwise

>Not cross-dressing Bugs

>>The Great Piggy Bank Robbery

I love the visual gags in this episode.

I miss that artist.

>N-N-N-NEON NOODLE!!!

reminder that he guns them all down with a tommy gun

The guy who sings the theme song (Is it Kevin Michael Richardson?) sounds like he did a bunch of coke and made it up as he went.

It almost, sorta, rhymes? And he's reading it all in this weird giddy clown voice?

Who cares, just throw some generic rock/synth music in the back and call it a day.

Original naked Tweety is High tier at least

Like most of Chucks characters, he's waaay too predictable.

The only one I like just because it was a switcheroo on the standard formula, was the one where Pepe joined the French foreign legion and chased the cat around until he accidentally douses himself in perfume and suddenly the cat is uncontrollably attracted to him

>Madam
>Please
>Control yourself
>MADAM

rape isn't funny, male rape is HILARIOUS THOUGH

I've always hated slut bunny. Literally furbait. Never appeared in classic shorts. Garbage character.

I tried. I could do an actual AMV if I cared tho.

vmashup.com/LNbg2F60

What did he mean by this?

i'm sorry you cannot slam and jam

fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency

>no mention of one froggy evening
>only one mention of what's opera, doc?

What the fuck is wrong with you all?

vimeo.com/50941741
dailymotion.com/video/x1atzuy_what-s-opera-doc_shortfilms

Educate yourselves.

KILL THE WABBIT
KILL THE WABBIT
KILL THE WABBIT

Is that one of those creepy ones where Porky is oblivious to the horrible, horrible things happening around him and Sylvester?

That mouse hotel one was legit horrifying.

WOD and 1FE are iconic and all but I'm just not into that level of Chuck Jones.

“How did you ever okay Chuck’s Pogo story?,” Ward Kimball asked Walt Kelly shortly after the special aired on TV. “I didn’t, for Godsake!,” Kelly cried out. “The son of a bitch changed it after our last meeting. That’s not the way I wrote it. He took all the sharpness out of it and put in that sweet, saccharine stuff that Chuck Jones always thinks is Disney, but isn’t.” Kimball, who was dining with Kelly at the Musso & Frank Grill in Hollywood, pressed further. “Who okayed giving the little skunk girl a humanized face?” he asked. Kelly was so angry he couldn’t answer. His face turned red, and he bellowed to the waiter, “Bring me another bourbon!” In Kimball’s words, Kelly wanted “to kill—if not sue—Chuck.”

The purest of Looney Kino

Some favorites. Glad to see them being discussed. I reference
>This time, we didn't forget the gray-vee
all too often

Is there a good book or documentary on Looney Tunes that I can watch? Always wanted to know the behind the scenes stuff and how they got it started.

THEY ARE NOT EPISODES, MILLENNIAL FAGGOT. THEY ARE FILMS

>Jokes you always suspected had a reference you never got

Hansel?

Was the straight up joke just that they were mispronouncing it? Is it just that simple?

I gotchoo

youtube.com/watch?v=XcWXc93bY1E

Oooh shit yeah, "Scaredy Cat."

>How many lumps do you want, doc?

Haha. I love this episode.

That one was Scaredy Cat. That Jumpin' Jupiter where Syl and Porky get abducted by aliens and Water Water every hare where Bugs beautifies the Monster are some C.Jones that I like.

Chuck had a window of genius. At the start f his career he wa doing godwaful melodramatic crap like Tom Thumb in Trouble or anything with Sniffles.

His best period was when he reinvented the classic characters and started inventing new ones. He changed Bugs and Daffys personality but they were interesting changes and put them in a lot of new scenarios.

By the end of the 50s he was so stuck in his formula and his drawing style started mutating into something grotesque.

>Coyote and the Sheepdog

Man, those were good episodes.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

There was the references to "George" twice, or more, anyway, I finally figured out that it was two different Georges in both instances. In the first, they are referencing Liberache's album, "I wish my brother George was here." In the second, they are referring to George from of Mice and Men.

Fun fact: That's actually a different coyote than Wil E.

Bugs Bunny Superstar, great look at the behind the scenes with master director Bob Clampett. Lots of great footage from Termite Terrace in it's heyday and a good mix of cartoons.

>Bugs beautifies the Monster

Pic related is superior.

I also reference
>Morning Sam.
>Morning Ralph
on a regular basis.

I loved when Yosemite Sam was trying to play it cool when Bugs threw the match in to the powder hold by playing jacks and sweating.

Best one-off character?

They did so many 'Of Mice and Men' riffs