Everyone looks like an actual demigod/superhero with perfect proportions and unique personality

>everyone looks like an actual demigod/superhero with perfect proportions and unique personality
>except Wonder Woman who looks like a cosplayer who stumbled onto the set to avoid setting unrealistic body/image expectations for women

>cyborgs legs

lol wat

nothing is more easily triggered then pol-lite l mean tv

Whats wrong with his legs?
>Dat stupid chest glow nonsense, tho

KINOOOOOOOOOO

that cyborg design is terrible

WE WUZ ROBOTZ

The adventures of Batman and 4 people no one cares about

true

no one likes wonder woman because she's boring as shit and hardly even super

Everyone except Wonder Woman looks like they had actual effort and production put into them and they're good, if not from a design, then from a technical standpoint.

>he doesn't care about based flash

DC is for chads

#teamnocalves

Flash and Batman look like they stepped off the original MMPR set.

Wonder Woman got classic bulemic jaw

>cyborg's design

it can only mean one of two things, that he's going to have next to no screentime, or that they were actually dumb enough to commit to such a complicated and expensive cgi design for a character no one cares about

>complicated CGI design

lol

Anybody who even knows who Cyborg is just wants him to say "Booyah". Putting him in Justice League was such a bad idea ahahahaha

That's not Gal Gadot.

>Cyborg is the smallest member

Is that Ocean Man on the right?

>Cyborg's hands

Even the actor keeps saying booyah
Will be funny when in the movie he's mopey and depressed and doesn't say booyah once

So is Flash's suit a bondage suit or just a bunch of shoe laces holding armor pieces together?

Are they still giving him a solo movie?

its a hiking backpack

the front part is where he holds his trailmix

what is the cyborg guy called

>said weenie triggered by the OP

android

speedforce

Fucking faggot

lol wait he's literally named Cyborg

I guess he's still better than black iron man and flying black man in MCU

Where's Aquaman's orange and green uni? I ain't gonna watch this shit.

Oh no you don't Speedforce. You're going to have to fucking explain yourself this time.

hahhahahaha
le Bane man
>r u a big guy
>4 u i am
lol classic

>Anonymous
BOOYAH

WW has the same bored expression on her face that she always does. Cyborg looks like a T800 hate-fucked a Transformer. Flash looks like a hunchback who only does legs every day - which makes sense now that I think about it.

Batfleck and Aquaman look cool tho.

The picture cuts down at his knees, how the fuck could you tell whether he has calves?