W-why are you making me wear a tube top, Master Skyguy? I'm only 14!

>w-why are you making me wear a tube top, Master Skyguy? I'm only 14!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>She chose this, Skywalker never made her wear it, she arrived like this.

What a cheap whore.

>Anakin never hunted her down just to see her grown up Togruta titties.

God, imagine those knees hitting you in the nuts, would probably impale you.

That's not true, see rebels(tm) for more!...

If she had seduced him away from Padme everything would have turned out okay. She let everyone down.

There's actually a canon reason for many aliens to be sluts, they're wearing skimpy outfits because they breathe through skin.

I know she takes him on and supposedly "dies" at that temple.

Rebels really pisses me off, because it's supposed to assume that all this shit took place literally one year before R1, and yet none of it matters after that. So that must mean they all die between R1 and ANH.

Our skin needs to breathe too, Togruta and Twi'lek women are just huge sluts, and should be enslaved.

Don't acknowledge it, it's not canon, just another Disney cash in, even if they say it's canon, you know it isn't.

>Implying there are consent laws in space

Until Lucas reworks the OT again and inserts all those characters into Hoth and on the Mon Cal ship.

At this point, just remake the series in the CG cartoon style and change what you'd like to change. I hate to say it, but the one thing Clone Wars and Rebels gets right is making alien females the protagonists, because the movies never will.

>skimpy clothing=slut
But girls who are huge teases also dress skimpy. Only they don't put out. Not better, but hardly a slut.

I hate how in it's 1st season, we already got Vader, Tarkin, Lando and Leia fucking around.

Her 'older' design is much better

That's because they realised it wasn't 8 year old kids watching the show.

ORANGE

that's totally 18 in republic years right?

Did you not see Chopper, the Ghost, and hear "Captain Syndulla" being called on a radio?

They're still around to an extent, canonically.

Well they're literally just another rebel cell. No influence on the big picture. Except Ahsoka which is why they had to kill her off for anything to make sense.

What really? Got some pics?

I only really learned of Rebels after seeing R1, but I saw all of that evidence in photos. So it is definitely canon now, except completely unimportant to anything but Rebels and R1.

That ship in the middle looks like garbage. What the fuck were they thinking?

So chances are they died above Scarif, unless someone can see them leaving.

Otherwise, Lucas is going to have to see the shit out of the medal ceremony.

Of note is that just beside the VCX-100 "Ghost" is the shield generator core they extracted from the latest exciting episode of Star Wars: Rebels (tm)!

Why do they have nostrils, then ?

pretty cool kinda

This made my benis hard.

muh mandalorfu

ok i keep seeing the time before ANH getting shorter and shorter on these threads, its like chinese whispers

I want to put it in...

More sexual tension in one scene than all the Star Wars films combined.

>making alien females the protagonists, because the movies never will.

That would actually be a pretty great idea for a spin-off film, since they like to pride themselves on being "diverse" how about we finally see some alien representation?

I heard she and Anakin as Vader meet up in Rebels but I've never seen it, is there any recollection when they meet? I like shit like that.

No, it's pretty depressing but I'd say it concludes any attachment they might have had.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4

They're flying in spaceships and Ashoka "senses" Anakin. Then when they meet up to fight she's all "You're not my old master!" and then she hacks part of his helmet off and there's this moment of "oh no help me/I can save you" for a second before this building explodes.

Makes sense considering all the Vader material they've written so far to fill the Imperial Era.

It definitely works, this is how I'd expect their meeting to be. Vader won't come around for quite some time yet.

it's something I guess

I have my doubts. It doesn't fit with social agenda if they can't make it non-white humans, which is stupid, because what's more diverse than something non-human?

They also wouldn't want to have a main character that isn't just wearing green face paint like Zoe Saldana from GotG. Cameron got away with making her a Navi because that was entirely computer generated, I'm talking about a live actor in make-up and prosthetics. There's no way they'd allow your female protagonist to have face markings like a Togruta, or the lekku or montrals.