Why have you forgotten me Sup Forums?

Why have you forgotten me Sup Forums?

I c-could never f-f-forget you Carrie :3
I was watching your new show yesterday.

Better than expected actually.
Wonder if they'll get a season 2.

Because you failed to reinvent yourself by doing a nude shoot for some.. magazine or something.

What?

You don't even know how to spell her name. Thank goodness that actually isn't her.

I look at her face and all I can think is she would be good for BLACKED. What have you done to me?

What's the show like? Mythbusters knock off?

It's extremely like Mythbusters, minus whatsisname and Jamie. Basically the three of them competing to see who can build the ______iest _______.

It's breddy alright

They actually went out of there way to make it different.
There are actors and scenes.

Pic unrelated.

Not really. They don't do much in the way of experiments and building and shit. There's a lot of focus on telling anecdotes and doing dramatic reenactments instead.

she got fired because she wouldnt fuck the creepy guy with red hair and fedora

It's pretty shit. It's edited in a such a way that looks like they're making room for commercial breaks....on Netflix. They jump around from one story/project to another and then back again and waste a lot of time with recaps. The recaps are particularly condescending, makes it feel like they're saying "hey you watching our show, I think you have the attention span of a 3 year old."

I guarantee Netflix will try and sell the show for syndication on one of those History/Discovery type channels like Quest or ID if the format is like that

Pic very related

That's the face she makes when I shove my enormous dick up her tight little pussy

Q : Why have you forgotten me
A : Cause she didn't show tits in time.

It's not that difficult.

She is like, so desu kawaii

Pretty deranged post desu

Holy shit Grant looks awful.
Other dude doesnt even have a proper smile.

Who the fuck put those photos together, and thought they did a good job?

jesus.

They all look very tired and unhappy.

Post lewd Carrie.

You know the ones.

The tennis ones?
I too would be pleased by that.

inb4 someone posts her atheist quote

"Fuck Jesus" ~ Kari

Pretty out of line

>It's edited in a such a way that looks like they're making room for commercial breaks....on Netflix

The show probably was filmed before it was sold to Netflix. Happened to a few things.

i had a quick browse through all the episodes to see if there were any decent shots but there's like only when where she is in a desert, pretty disappointing tbqh