Canadian Psyhologist PhD Jordan Peterson challenged Slovenian Philosopher Slavoj Zizek to a debate...

Canadian Psyhologist PhD Jordan Peterson challenged Slovenian Philosopher Slavoj Zizek to a debate. Zizek answered that hes up to it, October 2018 in NYC.

Could we have the Death Grips as opening act for the philosophical meme debate of the century? I mean, this needs to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=haintp62aO0
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZUCemb2plE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only if John Maus moderates

Interesting. I'm on the left, but I'd like to see Peterson destroy Zizek. Zizek is incredibly full of shit, he's all posturing and never says anything of substance. The stuff Peterson gets worked up on, on a political level often seems silly to me, but I really like his self-help/personal development stuff.

I think everyone would get more out of Peterson debating Chomsky, but that might also be painfully boring, because knowing them, they'd get caught up on some minor historical detail for two hours, and then calmly discuss every facet of it in completely monotonous voices.

Wrong site

>but I really like his self-help/personal development stuff.
you're a fucking loser lmao
fucking self-help guru
get fucked lmao
*dabs*

Fitting that one of reddit's favorite bands opens for one of reddit's favorite psychologists.

Zizek is funny looking but literally useless. Peterson already saved tons of white teen lives.

>Sup Forums hates DG now
What went so wrong?

>Peterson already saved tons of white teen lives.
"uh............go clean ur room...now give me your money"
WOW!!!!!!!

neither is alt-anything lmao. philosophical centrism vs. fake enlightened pedantry.

Yeah, acting as a surrogate parent for directionless youths in the verge of hard drugs or suicide. Cool huh?

this real?

You failed. Now watch this in its entirety and feel yourself being changed entirely.
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&t=11s

Peterson isnt centrist.

Source?

Good way to make a buck. Amazing what people would give for some guidance.

Whut Zizek is a broken record but the idea that many people get caught up in the trappings of their political movement and treat their ideology like religion is a very valid point, that's being seen right now, on this board in the form of Soyposting. It's also blatant in the SJW movement, just to be even.

do I have to buy a ticket or something

It is.

zizek is a Marxist philosopher who actually grew up in a communist country.

>alt left

americans are fucking retards

Peterson is a con man manipulating weak idiots into giving him money. he has developed a cult of personality.

He understands the situation im in. I like how Peterson understands how flawed modern society is. He tells me what to do. Day by day. No bullshit included. This is why I follow Peterson.

Who gives a fuck

People give their time to this shit site for free and solve capchas for an evil AI while receiving norhing but cheap laughs in return. Petersons material is for free in youtube and has changed the lives of thousands for good.

lol yes he is. Peterson is a classical liberal. He isnt anywhere near fascist. Dude is a fucking centrist hack

Same boat.

>"Would you kill for me, user?"
How do you respond?

Yeah
but I'm superior.

its a complicated question, what do you mean by kill exactly?

Who said a word about you, you maggot.

self help is a capitalist con manipulating you into thinking that you are the problem on an individual level and not the economic conditions you live under.

Faggot lmao

>dude wants you to take rwsponsability of your life and decisions and not to blame your miseries in the external
This is bad?
¿

literal untermensch

I bet you still feel the bern

If self help books ever actually worked they would stop selling them

I unironically might be willing to die for him.

>Sniff your coke, bucko.

"wow i did not know you had to get a job and go outside"- jordanpetefan1488

Except you're ignoring that 1/4 people have a mental illness at some point in there life and just because some of them are hacky doesn't mean they all are.

>if cooking books worked they would need only one book and just reprint it
???

>any year
>giving a flying fuck about a debate

just explore the people participating in it and their arguments. this is no different than people who want their favorite rappers to hop on the same track to see who "outraps" the other or who had the best verse. It's always about who wins and who loses. who is best and who is worst. who is wrong and who is right. its embarrassing

not related to music, sage and reported

>wow I'm going to pretend to be cool and popular on Sup Forums unlike those losers who disagree with my political views lmao

>All 7 billion people on earth have bought a self help book already and it didn't help them. I would know, it didn't help me.
oh, it shows Quentin.

b-but the DG reference!!!

what are they debating?

Zizek is a communist turned alt-right and Peterson is a lolbertarian so politics or summin idk it'll probably be more of a chat

Hey does anyone have the comic of Flatlander playing solitaire during a concert? Love you Sup Forums.

>communist turned alt-right
Wait, what? When did this happen? Details?

Hes a Trumper

He endorsed Trump, wanted to end the refugee influx into Yurope, railed on political correctness

I think he might be more of a bolshevik than alt right but they aint to far apart

Don't know who the guy on the left is but Peterson is a self-help writing, intellectual poser. Fuck him.

you have to be 18+ to post here

Zizek is openly a shill for his communist government.

Peterson is a YouTuber-tier Midwestern Dad.

Peterson looks handsome as hell for his age in that picture, meanwhile zizek and his girl look deformed as hell

that zizek pic has never looked to me as real. its like some piece of propaganda, which it might truly be, like some hollywood engineered scam. peterson in the other hand, looks like a human being.

Leftists cannot be chads.

youtube.com/watch?v=haintp62aO0

>Liking trump equals alt-right
And I though Sup Forums was retarded at politics

Peterson is equally full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZUCemb2plE

so he would have voted by Trump, but ironically. lol the absolute state of marxists.

He seems like a raving madman

>he actually listens to Canadian Kermit
PURE *sniff* IDEOLOGY

>Zizek just saying "fuck it, accelerationism baybee"
Holy shit Zizek rules. He is Extremely Online

I rate this post 9/11

This

>I'm on the left

Kill yourself.

not music

>Slavoj Zizek
meaningless drivel

>Jordan Peterson
meaningful drivel

>americans are fucking retards
>Peterson is a con man manipu
the irony

Zizek is alright but peterson is an insufferable mongoloid. I can't Papa Zizek to wipe the floor with this snake oil salesman. Jordan's entry level deepak chopra-tier self help bullshit is cringeworthy, and his fans all deserve to be euthenized.

>Zizek is alright

i mean he's a clinical psychologist who has literally helped hundreds if not thousands of people in his own practice soooooo

so what mate, finish your sentence

>mate

lol faggot

isnt it a workdday over there right now? they take away your wuhk loicense?

I said a band so it a mosic thred

Not music. Fuck off.

> implies he's on the right
No. YOU kill YOURSELF.

epic

is that FL Studio?

>it isn't me it's gabbitalism!!!! :D
Imagine actually, unironically thinking this. I was going to post a brainlet image to accompany this post but honestly posting nothing at all is the ultimate brainlet meme. I don't think what you possess classified as "brain" at all.

Nothing. People managed to see throught the novelty.

nobody understands what Zizek is saying, because he's manic and his accent, so it's going to be an epic win for libertarians

>novelty

It's been 7 years and 9 albums. Either you like their music or you don't, but don't try to pretend their only draw is "novelty"

What is he wrong about?

>that's being seen right now, on this board in the form of Soyposting
thats wrong you dumbass

Has no one here seen Zizek debate? Zizek is going to bury this fool.

literally the only things i know about zizek is that cav empt put one of his quotes on a jacket because it was nonsense and they’re all about that, and that he autistically pulls his t-shirts

if zizek loses, Sup Forums will be eternally btfo