Red vs. Blue

Red vs. Blue

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australia-will-join-the-conflict-if-north-korea-attacks-the-us-malcolm-turnbull-20170810-gxty5f.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would turkey really be on our side?

Tbf if china gets triggered there could be some trouble.

Do you honestly think Turkey would disregard their NATO obligations if the U.S. was attacked?

If China defends North Korea, India would likely attack them from the South as well

Axis of Evilugal

East asia gets absolutely destroyed and north korea loses

yes

China wouldn't defend North Korea even if the US started the war. Not worth the investment

Red vs Blue

Who wins?

>tfw backed the winners
feels good

China would be pissed off though. They don't want US military right across their border any more than the US wants Chinese military across their border. It's bad for both parties.

It also depends on what counts as starting a war. IMO if DPRK bombs an outline of Guam that's reason enough to strike. They're still recently enough a laughingstock when it comes to missiles so for all we know they were aimed at Guam.

The only thing to worry about when it comes to North Korea is what China will do. And I think you're mostly right.

faggot the problem isn't who win.. but who has much to lose.

They don't want fall out, refugees or handling the clean up/reconstruction, which they'd be forced to do if they want to keep the North Koreans in their sphere of influence. Also South Korea gets fucked no matter what happens if the US strikes.

It's a mess, if Drumpf actually does think he can strike first, and not draw world wide ire and condemnation for incinerating millions of North Korean civilians, he's even more stupid than he looks.

Kim knows this, that's why they mocked Trump right after he threatened "fire and fury" now the dumbass is left holding his own dick because he made a promise he couldn't deliver on, and they're mocking him in China.

The US looks weak, no one cares the Americans will revenge themselves if they can't stop a North Korean attack which is the current staus quo.

That map is wrong, NATO and Aus/NZ will not even offer moral support prior to any war starting and actually being over. It's basically Japan, South Korea and the US.

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australia-will-join-the-conflict-if-north-korea-attacks-the-us-malcolm-turnbull-20170810-gxty5f.html

stupid pablo

Oh, I know how this goes. Which side has the rice-eating malnourished gooks and which has the greatest military force of all time?

That's not in support of an American first strike but simply comitting to ANZUS. Does Australia has forces/assets in the region? Do they have nukes?

More important is that moral support for Trump's threats against North Korea? No, they're basically commiting to send some humanitarian aid after all is over which is what they would do anyway. There'll be no time, or will, to make any statements while a nuclear war is underway.

Trump's position was "If North Korea contin ues with threats we will rain fire and fury like the world has never seen" the North Koreans stated they would attack Guam right after, that's a SPECIFIC threat. What did Trump do? Nothing, lose face.

Are any US allies offering unconditional support to the US? No, just that they'll fulfill treaty obligations. You're as self deluded as Trump if you think Turnbull's "joined at the hip" statement means anything else. He was probably just trying to get on Trump's good side after mocking him some weeks back.

We won in the 60s and 70s, what makes you think we wouldn't win again in that scenario?

>We won in the 60s and 70s
you lost in vietnam and got a stalemate in korea so i dunno what you are talking about

That American "education" am I right!?
Fucking BTFO, BURGER ZEALOTS!

Lose usa

Red

>Badtugal

White lol

australia can single handedly defeat north korea in a war without nuclear. so yeh we win easy

In what ways did you support North Vietnam?

Red

If you think Japan will join the blue, you are mistaken. Most Japanese support North Korea against imperialist aggression.

i hope ur being unironic cuz we actually can lol

China will not intervene militarily.

>portugal
??

You actually cannot, you have zero power projection.

You forgot to add Australia,New Zealand, russia to that map mate. Probably a few others I don't know the fucken history of that war

I highly doubt most of us would send anything more than token forces anyways

yeh, desu its better people think we werent fighting with USA that way they cant bag us about losing

Fair enough. We did lose a few hundred lives though...do you know anyone who fought in Vietnam?

You are from NZ.

East Asian region is destroyed forever, tie

t. cuck

they shot a fucking ICBM right past you

Humanity