/taboo/

/taboo/

Why is this guy so damn perfect?

Every time I imagine his character portayed by guy that was kylo ren, I burst laughting

Just saw the first episode, and I immediately regretted it, because I wanted to watch more. Should have waited until a few was out 2bh

That's i'm going to do. This seems like the kind of show that would give me anxiety waiting each week.

was this kino?

What's it about? I saw 1 trailer before it came out and I missed it today

big guy 4u comes back to london for his fathers funeral after being presumed dead, has disputes with the east india co. for inheritance of a tribal island that was left in his fathers will

Sounds spicy, will check it out. Thanks user

>no janky accent
dropped

Just watched the trailer, this looks like kino.

Great cast as well.

he does though

So is the taboo owning slaves or coming back from the dead or liking America but being British? It sounds like one of those HBO sex shows.

Something about the dead. He has been in Africa so he has probably learnt voodoo or some shit.

It had like one "hbo sex show" style scene in it but that didn't seem to be the focus

from first episode you can tell that he was doing many bad thing in africa like fucking women and handcuffed slaves in the ass, he was doing her sister in past and she still craves for his D

I am sure that Sup Forums will love it.

This show has everything that they miss
>main character is aesthetic as fuck, mysterious, bad ass, people respect him (no one bully him), rich, always win, dope hat. sexy deep voice
>incest

I bet that majority of Sup Forums would like to be like big guy

>people respect him (no one bully him)
like the guy he was talking too along the Thames, who said his kid would be sucking cocks if it wasn't for him.

Bump

It was not bully, his kid was not from legit relationship, do you know what they were doing with kids like this back then?

He could not give a fuck but he take care of finding home for him.

This insult mean nothing to him, because he is chad on such level that it can not hurt him.

That brothel mommy was trying to bully him

isnt this sorta like the count of monte cristo?

Is it kino?

yeah

Downloading it now. I hope its good I really need a new show to watch

Everytime I watch something with Tom Hardy I fall a little bit further into gay territory but I can't help it

I think I'll watch this tonight

I feel the same way. how can one man be so based and good looking?

Disregard what I said above, you're a fucking faggot