Did anyone else after starting to bald totally begin to relook male actors in films...

did anyone else after starting to bald totally begin to relook male actors in films, and how much they rely on having to have a full head of hair to frame their face and hide their forehead in order to not look stupid?

>dude I have to have a bushy comfy hairdo to fight the stormtroopers, cause if I had a JUST chopped haircut I wouldn't look coooool

pathetic

What the fuck is this thread

how insecure can you be you balding faggot

>this character is going through some heavy shit right now

>so glad I have thick head of hair to look cool with while being tortured, I wouldn't be able to cope if I was like that Italian dentist

give me a fuckin' break

Why are you so fucking insecure?

You're a balding faggot with shit genes.

>did anyone else after starting to bald totally

How the fuck would I know, baldylocks? lel get some fucking hair you beta.

HOWEVER,

who /notbalding/ here?

ITT: OP gets blown the fuck out almost as bad as his hairline.

why am I the insecure ones?

they're the ones who need the hair to hide from looking dumb, I just know what's there without it lol

you would probably look retarded too

>baldlet can't even enjoy flicks because of his overwhelming insecurities

>they're the ones who need the hair to hide from looking dumb

Holy fuck you are insecure and you just admitted you think you look fucking dumb you stupid bald bitch.

He might be bald but at least he isn't an ecuck for a coalburning slut advertising her for free when she doesn't even know he exists.

Congratulations you gay bald fuck, you're not the worst.

almost everyone would look super dumb if their whole forehead is exposed

thats why I laugh at all these insecure hairlets hiding under a rug to continue a fake illusion that their face is aesthetic when reality it gets btfo without hair

Please don't call OP a "balding faggot," it's rude.
Please don't call OP "baldylocks," it's rude.
Please don't call OP a "baldlet," it's rude.
Please don't call OP a "stupid bald bitch," it's rude.

>normies I know all balding
>my hair is the best it's ever looked

they can call me everything

they are a slave to their hairlines from looking fucktarded, I am free -- but the point of the discussion was to relate this to films

I have good hair though

sometimes I even get compliments on my hair from girls

>The rest of you still looks like shit

Not that it matters because no one will ever fuck you anyway.

>they are a slave to their hairlines from looking fucktarded, I am free

No. You are a slave to constantly having to look at your stupid bald head and feel bad about it, as evidenced by the fact you even thought of this stupid shit. Fuck outta here, cueball.

bald faggots are somehow more pathetic than manlets

neck yourself

>tfw not even balding but still shave my head because it's easier to manage and keep clean
It would suck to be as insecure as OP

you sound like tumber bitching about unrealistic beauty standards

You must be bald. Disgusting

>No. You are a slave to constantly having to look at your stupid bald head

what do you think is under your greasy hair? the same stupid looking baldhead. Keep playing pretend that the upper half of your head just "isn't there" because it has camouflage lmao.

>JUST. Hide. My. Shit.

>did anyone else after starting to bald totally begin to relook male actors in films
nope. Im ok with my lack of hair but I would not say no to having it back

You are literally so fucking retarded that your hair ran away from your dumb brain.

>tfw my hair grows at a retarded rate
>just a month after getting my hair cut short I have to get another haircut because I'll get bangs in my eyes

I have alopecia areata and I approve this message.

>tfw get statham, russel crowe and bruce willis

its the best it could be feel

when you assume you make an ass out of (you) and me user

Anyone who calls other people a "normie" unironically in disparaging manner is 100% of the time an unlovable fucking hideous goblin. End your life tonight.

>It's an OP is a retard thread

Still better than the Golden Kikewards I guess.

More or less. Now I pay attention when actors are pretty much half way there but still look somewhat good.

why don't you sweep your hair back or to the sides? I've been doing that for years.

Why don't you kill yourself so I never have to look at that ugly coalburning mongoloid slut's face again.

Damn, I didn't realize hairlets were THIS insecure.

Just remember the only reason you're not being called disgusting is because your monstrous forehead is being hidden for the time being by hair LOL.

why don't you mind your own business?

I think I touched a nerve before, sorry

>hairlets

That's you, because you have no hair. Be honest, are you crying as you type out these retarded posts? I bet you are. Here, dry your eyes on my flowing locks.

I do that too but there's a single bang that keeps coming down and fucking with my eyes no matter what I do.

Going bald = high test

But in your case you're clearly suffering some other problem.

Kill her then kill yourself. Do it when she's doing a cam show. You have to. It's the only way you can be together.

>attacking someone making fun of bald people by calling them bald because you can't read

Beta nu males tend to have thick hair after about the age of 25.

Jews too.

You don't see alpha males with long locks do you?

Yes, you do, baldy/pol/. Keep crying that you have more hair on your neck than you do on your head.

>having hair means you're beta
It must suck being THAT insecure.

if your hair can't stay in place at all your shampoo is probably too harsh, or you dont use conditioner. try something else to make it thicker.

mel gibson shows off his forehead and he's manly as fuck

rip his glorious beard though

I definitely notice tricks used by celebrities to hide bald spots. I also have become an expert at spotting wigs and plugs over time (mostly with tv show characters who you see over years and years).

I'm not as butthurt about it as OP, but I do tend to look at the actor's hairlines way more now that my hair is starting to thin at the temples.

I'm definitely disappointed that I'm starting to go bald. No one in my family is bald, on either side of the family. I was totally caught off guard when it started falling out out of nowhereI'm probably going to try starting a finasteride/rogaine/ketoconazole regimen soon.

>all these salty baldfags itt

GENETICALLY INFERIOR

thick != long. You can have short thick hair or you could have long thinning hair.

Also, there's actually a correlation between lower testosterone levels and increased incidence of balding. Oh, and semitic people (arabs and jews) have some of the highest rates of balding of any people.

grill here

My personal preference is a man spending more time on his hair than I would.

I honestly don't care about it. Look at black guys, they pull it off because of confidence

My hair is naturally very soft and using conditioner just makes it even more soft.

grill here

My personal preference is a man spending more time on his hair than I would.

I honestly don't care about it. Look at black guys, they pull it off because of confidence

Hairlets sure are massively triggered by OP, damn

Isn't the peat bog where the swedes used to throw all their faggots in?

I give it a pass for women though, not that they have the same hairloss rate as men.

After years of research my scientific findings on the aesthetic of face and forehead ratios have found that the only people, and they are rare, who aside from looking "badass" without hair cover, but actually still look very pleasing are ones who have naturally very small foreheads.

But the majority of people change dramatically without having enough cover to hide their stupid looking bare foreheads...and they will say "JUST" when they see it, like some impulsive hungry animal, but don't know they are literally the same as the dentist with just a little change of hairline.

Pic related. I think PJ Hsrvey would look beautiful with no hair too because her forehead is small.

I don't even have anything against hair though, I understand the majority of people are very insecure, don't want to be exposed, etc

Is this a joke? Black men are THE most sensitive people on earth when it comes to their hairlines. Even going back to middle and highschool, they'd do nothing but bust each others balls over "yo fucked up hairline, bruh". These are people that literally go to the barber so that they can have a straight hairline etched in instead.

C'mon man, stop being so mean.

The guy is obviously shitposting. Don't fall for that user.

>BLACKED

I'm PoC myself, so I'm already blacked.

That's real racist anyway.

Look around his temples.
They have some kind of wig going on there.

Why is People of Color the preferred nomenclature but Colored People is horrible bad, despite it just being a slight change in syntax?

Picker of Cotton?

ITT: soon to be bald teenagers arguing with balding 25 year olds

Colored people is just as bad.

White people seems more colored to me. Y'all go pink when you're hot, and brown when you're tanned.

if a hairlet tries to push you around or say something when you're leaving the cinema next time, just remember to tell him literally the only thing keeping him from looking stupid is hiding half his head with hair

>posts pic of guy with hair

i'm well aware of this, that's why i grow my hair out. it looks good and is the only thing that makes me look half attractive.

It matters if you're a charismaless hack like most of the new modern crop of actors, but most of the well regarded actors from the last few decades did very well for themselves even with a receding hairline.

>doesn't realize it would only take his hairline going back that far to be btfo by conventional beautify standards

wew lad

This thread is hilarious, good one OP

this
you only really gotta be thin and have some kind of kind and cheek bones, not even much and you will be good 30+
if youre balding before 25, good night

Who /bald&beautiful/ here?

Because they're low IQ retards. Niggers worked fine for years just use that. They use it too

Nobody is bald and beautiful, and anyone who insists otherwise is in detail. You're like Amy Schumer calling herself pretty.

grill here

I'm balding and ugly

don't hit on me silly bois

The earlier you start Fin, the more you save. Get on dat shyt f@s't.

Let's go out to see some doo-wop music then back to Doc's for an egg cream.

Bruce Williams is

I beg to differ.

Then why does Jason Stratham exist?

girls secretly like baldsters because they look like giant cocks

I started noticing great hair more now that I'm bald (jake gyllenhaal has the best) but I'm certainly not that autistic

Any of you actually use fin? I tried it for 2 weeks and quite out of panic when my cum became watery and my boners felt weaker. Might have just been in my head after reading about the possible side effects though.

I go cut it every few months but I have to cut my sideburns myself every once in a while because they get too long and look kinda girly

I'm probably in the minority when I say I really don't care about my balding. Luckily I don't have a big forehead or awkward face shape, plus I'm Slavic so I can pull off the completely bald style look. Lots of people around me are trying to desperately cover their baldness. I get sad sometimes when I realise I'll never have a thick hair on my head but heck, it's probably like 5% of my insecurities.

I use Fin. 3 months in. No, those sides are totally consistent with many Fin users. They abate somewhat - at least did for me - over time.

Not sure if it'd have that effect in a mere 2 weeks. Could just be in your head. I know it's one of those things that affects everyone differently. Finasteride hasn't caused any impotency for me.

How did you guys get a script for this shit? Do you just tell your normal doctor that your hair is thinning, and they'll write a script no problem? Or do they force you to make a special appointment with a dermatologist that takes 3 months to get an office visit with?

Why don't baldfags kill themselves? It's not like we want their weak genes in circulation. It's selfish of them to reproduce

>he says while posting Sheev - the most powerful man in the galaxy - who is a baldfag

ironic...

> mid 60s
> Slightly receding

If you're either
[ ] balding
[ ] non-white
[ ] fat/not fit
[ ] unemployed
[ ] uncharismatic
[ ] have mental issues
then you need to kill yourself.

u n l i m i t e d

The latter. I had other problems that needed seeing at the Derm anyway. I could get a script, but i ended up buying it off Ebay. Indian product 'Morr-F' - US$15-$20 a bottle, 0.1%Fin - 3/5% Min liquid.

3/6 here