HAPPENING!!

Democrats sit on floor and cry about g-guns.

>Juice boxes being passed out

msn.com/en-us/news/us/house-dems-stage-sit-in-shut-down-chamber-over-gun-legislation/ar-AAhtdIZ?ocid=spartanntp

>democrats throw a hissy fit about gun control after voting down republican gun control bills

The fact the media doesn't point out how fucking retarded this is shows its liberal bias.

doesn't get any more beta than this

Is this real life? I know we say they act like children, but this shit is just too surreal.

AW SHUCKAY DUCKAY

weird how they're all facing mecca

John Lewis looks like a literal hairless chimp.
How can anyone look at this face and take this nog seriously?

Why the fuck is this not all over Sup Forums and /k/?

>they're all conveniently in one room
Now's our chance

He's that Sam Cassell subtype of nigger that look like E.T. aliens.

>adults having a tantrum over not getting their way

people see this and still vote for leftists

Wow they even got a retired boxing champ to sit in

I have people on my Facebook sharing the photos with captions like
>THIS.IS.HUGE.

People are fucking retarded.

cute cirno

An empty, status-seeking virtue signal? Women are gonna love this!!

They just watched the new season of OITNB

the people that vote for them are just like this, children.

chimp*

>they're all conveniently in one room
this is potentially the dumbest statement of all time
no fucking shit the congressmen are in congress

So they're not breaking any laws, just rules and the sanctity of the House?

oh and they look unhappy because they were the ones selected by the democrats to take one for the team so they could distract people from islamic radicalism

What the fuck has civilization came to? I mean I don't want to sound like "Come on its 2015" guy, but really I have to ask myself how come in this day and technological advancment people come down to act like fucking grown up children,

get em some big pillows and play some videos of frolicking puppies, i'll whip up some cookies and milk for them and we can all sit around and talk about how scurry guns are and how those meanie poo-poo head Republicans wont let us take them away

this

Just when you thought libshits couldn't get any worse

underrated

>he doesn't know it's not mandatory for congressmen to be in congress.

Seriously, being a congressman is the one job where you probably lose your job for having an awful attendance record.

Its a good thing they still have their phones so they dont have to be inconvenienced in the slightest.

Juice broxes are great when it's time for naps.

*probably won't lose your job

woops

W-what is that thing?.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

This looks bad.
Really bad.

Holy fucking shit, they went full toddler.

Get these niggas some plays-doh and huggie blankets.

Shameful

What are they whining for again? More """"""""common sense"""""" gun regulation?

>congress never goes into recess

So the democrats are attempting to illegally force infringement on the second amendment.

Why arent they being shot yet?

Daily Reminder: Democrats are the party of niggers

Physically remove them please

Because we have a treasonous nigger in the White House.

Democrats Redefining "Congressional Recess"

kek what a bunch of children

Nothing will be accomplished. Democrats remember the huge Republican gains after the Assault Weapon Bill. They are in that Seinfeldian position of wanting to be seen attempting the proper thing, but not actually doing anything.

>goberment shutdown

I guess if you spend enough time arguing with children you pick up some of their habits. I'd be frustrated too dealing with the GOP concerning guns; they got that "toddler that only knows the word 'no'" thing going on lately

What is this, a fucking kindergarden?

Go back to plebbit fag.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Deal with it.

>wahh
>muh legacy
>i care about gun victims, i swear

>burgers in the process of losing their guns

Cspan is taking calls during breaks

There are already restrictions in place
Shot yourself

CNN just had some new information come in. Apparently it's nap time but Richard Blumenthal is claiming he isn't tired and wants to play with his trucks.

Lock the door and leave them there.

>fins have, and forever shall be fins

lol what is this kindergarten?

i think he meant to kill them you fucking spazz

/K/ isn't allowed to talk about gun politics, gun laws, gun control etc etc. I'm currently banned for 3 days because mods are anti gun communists.

They will ban you if you talk about the rules too. Nobody on /k/ wants this rule but no way to change it.

Nice

But he's a hero because forty years ago he may have stood next to someone who... FAAAAAAARRRT!

Sorry, I just farted and it made me realize who cares, fuck that ugly muthafucker. He looks like the guy that shines my shoes in the hotel restroom

Blumenthal is a fucking nigger

WTF

KEK'd

>don't get way
>whine like infants

SHALL

Did Ghandi protest with shit-ins?

That would be great if real

Too soon, man...

>there are already restrictions
>so why not have more restrictions?! WHAT ARE YOU, DUMB?

Holy fuck you're retarded.

Just because bad shit exists does not mean we should have more bad stuff.

Nice.

Ghandi loved guns and gun rights.

Uh, it is real... go check Twitter

> Implying gun control is one big problem, and therefore can be resolved with one big solution.

Then there are laws to get rid of.

>ask for tighter background checks and no fly no buy
>republican senators propose tighter background checks and no fly no buy (+due process)
>vote against the republican bills
>disrupt congress because the republicans and the NRA keep blocking gun control

They're literally blocking their own policies just so they can say it's the republicans that keep things from happening.

/k/ should be nuked. but gookmoot goot/mook or cuckfaggot as i call him wont fix it. fuck that place. come on over here we love guns and hate commie faggots.

>congressmen are in congress guys!

Not his real account, it's @NotJoshEarnest

Though I'm sure it will fool some

turn on the gas

A bunch of old crusty fucks get their panties in a wad anytime /k/ has a discussion that isn't just anonymous faggots having a circlejerk over their latest AR build, holding some shitty /k/ meetup, posting pics of old wars or generally being .mil cancer and asking questions about "how does one join military to be badass?" So naturally the mods combined that with the general back to Sup Forums mentality when some autistic fuck can't stop mentioning "da jooz" and decided to ban everything but the shitty threads from /k/.

Unfortunately it wasn't a "work-in" or else no one would have shown up

It's really sad how awful /k/ has gotten.

It's true. I stopped going over there after the mods began deleting gun control threads. How are other boards allowed to discuss industry and legal topics related their main focus but /k/ isn't? I dont understand.

>Democrats sit on floor
>Juice boxes being passed out

Holy shit, liberals are literally kindergarten children

>it's a Sup Forums doesn't realize that everyone hates them episode

>g'damn...all those traitors gathered in one spot for an extended period of time, what a target!

>it's a gun owners have to go to Sup Forums to discuss gun laws but that's OK as long as I can meme about nuggets and post the same 5 images in a girls with guns thread post

Kys faggot

>Let's all sit around and cry that we didn't get to take peoples' rights away :( oohhh boo hoo, it's so sad
Everyone in that room should be IQ tested, and anyone below 120 should be considered unfit to lead.

>gun owners have to go to the politics board to discuss politics

send the boys in

remember what Kyle Odom said about the 50 congress members. (who all happen to be for gun control)

Funny none of the other boards have to do that in regards to politics and their subject matter.

/K/ wants to talk about gun politics on /k/ because they actually have knowledge of the subject unlike here. Discussion quality is generally higher over there and threads can last for a few days if it's popular. Everytime I make a gun control thread here it gets slid in less than an hour and/or filled with retards who know fuckall about guns.

How much would it cost to buy Sup Forums anyway? It should be owned by someone we can trust.

have they tried getting elected more?

then they can punish us all because democrats shoot so many people daily

Is that that faggot john Lewis

God I hate living in a nigger district

Fuck off Obongo

He shook mlk's hand once, thus he deserves to be a congressman for life

You know all the gun control shitposting threads that clog the entirity of Sup Forums? That's the reason why you can't discuss it on /k/. Because you fucking faggots can't stop shitposting. Stay in your containment board.

looks like something you throw a banana to at the zoo

>islamic guy mass murders a bunch of people
>gov responds by sitting on the ground and drinking juice boxes while crying about guns
This is as embarrassing as the shit fits the tea party throws.

Since they're grumpy, I hope they give them nap time soon.

So is this what it felt like for you guys when the GOP shut down the government over Obamacare being passed? Kind of got some second hand embarrassment going for this shit.

I wish hickok would call for the race war already

There is so much garbage on /k/ that's only barely related to guns that saying gun politics needs to go on another board is retarded. If you can't post about gun control then there also shouldn't be "humor" threads, anything about joining the military, any video game bullshit, and historical threads should be relegated to /his/.

Liberty is, and always will be, an uphill battle.