Do people actually think this guy is handsome? He looks like a fucking Picasso painting

Do people actually think this guy is handsome? He looks like a fucking Picasso painting.

>Do people actually think this guy is handsome?
Lol fuck no.

nu handsome

He is quite ugly tbqh phamily.

more like

>handsome because hes famous

you put that guy in any real world setting and people laugh at him like hes an inbred hick

you get someone to agree to put him on HBO girls and suddenly its kitche

If you use the Patrice O'neal scale of beauty i guess you could call him a beautiful ugly guy

I remember discussing TFA on here and some fuck barged in, convo went like this
>He's not ugly
>>[picture of Driver's face
>Ok, but he wasn't that ugly in the movie
>>Because he was wearing a mask most of the time

The guy was a sassy ass, but it was amusing

he's successful therefore attractive to women

he's not good looking but they did a good job of making him look decent in the movie honestly. the long hair covered his ears which stick out and i think they filmed him from the right angles from where he didn't look quite so ugly.

it's possible to inspire awe with how horrifying you are. if you're a dude, not a cunt.

honestly the fact that a guy with a face like that has made it in hollywood can only mean he's the real deal. let's just be happy for him and stop calling him uggo. i'm sure he realizes he's not ryan gosling.

i think hes looks very good+ hes tall have a cool voice and cool hair

Is he related to Parker shnovel?

Yeah don't know about that, he's quite tall, thick hairline, a wide frame and a deep ass voice.

Even if he's not "handsome", calling him an inbred hick souds like projection to me.

is it true hes NOT jewish?

>hehe good one user, keep it up!

I shlicked to him after TFA.
I think he is hot as hell.

i was referring to the head shot

if you dont see an inbred hick here i dont know whats wrong with you

He's got a unique face. Not ugly, not stereotypical Chad looks.

women love him. Not sure why so many online trolls feel so insecure about it

He is not that unpleasant to look at,
I guess I could hang out with him, he seems like an ok dude.
But definetly un-fuckable.

Actually he looks like a Modigliani painting, you uncultured swine.

He's striking visually. You remember his face.

He's like Steve Buscemi in a way.

I saw TFA in IMAX3D and was immensely disappointed that his nose never swung out over the audience

This. He's not a 10/10 but he's not ugly either. He fills a sort of niche for a lot of women in that it's because his handsomeness is flawed that he feels more attainable. The fact that his face is unique makes him stand out among the crowd too. A huge factor in what women find attractive isn't necessarily being handsome per se; it's in how well you stand out compared to other men. So not only does he have money and fame to make him stand out from your average joe but he also has a kinda dorky awkward look to him that makes him stand out from Hollywood chads too.

he looks cool, he's got that marilyn manson look to him

I think he should do comedy.

He isn't ugly. The girls love him.

He's unconventionally attractive.
He reminds me of Shelly Duvall or Steve Buscemi.

girls are stupid and automatically like anything hip and popular

Because trolls can't understand the difference between women liking different/ mysterious vs ugly/ asshole.

Women are attracted to the character. Fucked up or not, that's all it is.

There is a fan group of 20,000 women who all want to fuck Garrus from Mass Effect.

he's tall dark handsome and ripped, exactly what girls want. you guys are jelly.

yeah, but he looks like he will give u a great fuck, I dig that

He looks like a British Justin Long with Down Syndrome.

he's proof that being on the screen can get you laid. On the screen he's unique, in line at WalMart he looks lil a goof

he'll be fine

There's beauty in abnormal features..
Sometimes

Partly the reason why a lot of magazine models look like AYY LMAO's

he's not jewish, correct

you think 4chin would have more sympathy with ugly people tho

He looks like someone told a Downs person "draw a Jew."

certainly not an attractive face. But its oddly picturesque. I liked seeing it on screen in with thr snowy back drop. He kinda haunting.

His deep ass voice only makes him even more creepy/unnatural.

I didn't know he really looked like that. I thought it was your typical Dark Side disfigurement.

It's unconventional beauty which is refreshing in Hollywood where every A-lister is attractive.

If you can't understand that, then you have autism.

>Britbongs
>White

Sure thing Mahmoud

I bet he is great as licking pussy

I'm sorry you're not the right type of awkward ugly that girls want to fuck, user

Why do these uggos keep getting roles?

Typical redditard, always shitting up the discussion and general consensus

>Shelly Duvall
>attractive in any time period or context, ever

Is he white?

Those are clearly Anglos, aka crypto-jews, and all the ones on the right are clearly European/Caucasian, which makes MUH SEMITISM stupid

kinda looks like harrison ford fucked carrie fisher.......right now

>Do people

Only degenerate tumblrinas think he's hot and they hardly qualify as people.

Being onscreen will automatically win you a legion of swooning fans. That new Spideyman is bland as plain toast but people won't stop talking about him.

He's got a well built body which counts for a lot.

The face is an acquired taste for sure but with the right haircut, facial hair and lighting he cleans up ok.

Plus the characters he tends to play and his public persona make him seem that much more cute.

i really do think beauty/attraction is subjective
my actorfu is shiloh fernandez and i think a lot of people think he is weird looking as well

>Do people actually think this guy is handsome? He looks like a fucking Picasso painting.

he pretended to be lena dunham's bf on screen, in and return (((they))) gave him fame and riches

No, this is Darth Goofy.

My friend who is a lesbian wants to bare his children for some reason. Like she is incredibly infatuated with him, I don't really get women.

I guess the same can be said about Cucumberpatch, to me the guy looks like an alien off South Park but women want to throw their panties to him