1. You are cunt

1. You are cunt
2. Are you looking forward to a future of """rouge states""" holding the world hostage with nuclear weapons?

>rouge state

Portugal?

KIM DID NOTHING WRONG

Isn't that what America does already?

Isn't that what the west does already?

i'm okay. toss them a few table scraps while we develop better tech to counter them.

1. flag
2. The Portly Gook has played his hand perfectly. Both he and his father were absolutely correct when they surmised that only nuclear deterrence will protect them from your duplicitous military-industrial complex. I had a good kek when I read that George W. Bush asked Gaddafi to persuade North Korea to end its nuclear program.

Welcome to India's world for the past 20 years.

>Are you looking forward to a future of """rouge states""" holding the world hostage with nuclear weapons?
israel?

this

the fate of lybia, iraq, well, ukraine too, taught people that if you don't have nukes you are a fool

1. Sweden
2. Our PM Olof Palme worked his entire life to avoid this kind of scenario, and it totally worked... For Sweden and a few other Europeans.

Isn't that what Russia does already?

Isn't that what Israel does already?

it all began with usa, russia needed nukes so usa wouldn't simply destroy it on a whim, it wasn't the country which used nukes to terrorize others (japs, as a warning for soviets)

Russia is more of a criminal organization, doing misdeeds but trying to avoid dragging too much heat so the world doesn't come down on them.

When the entire world turns on you, you lose, ask Germany.

What

Apologize

Maybe Portugal just wants to look pretty

You're a fucking idiot if you have such a simplistic view of complex geopolitical issues
For fucks sake how can people be this stupid?

kek

Frustrated, nazi scum?

Sooo Israel?

Literally what?