People's willingness to fight for their country

>people's willingness to fight for their country

Hmm... Really makes you think.

>Red countries
>Shitholes
Pick 2.

I want to betray my country so bady

China will win WW3 desu

I really, really doubt the accuracy of that shit.

This is why the west will fall

>Canada>America
Why?

shut up chink

open your eyes you gook
can't you see colors right?

Not acccepting foreigners seems really good idea for our country.

>Mexico that low
How the mighty has fallen

Sorry I was misunderstanding

>the more advanced the more civilized and pacifist

what a discovery, OP

Fuck this country

It's okay. The creator of the map chose bad colors. It should have been one color, not red and blue.

The more advanced the more PUSSIFIED**
ftfy

Haha

the less advanced the more EDGYLORDED

What happened to Serbia? I bet in 1990s that number was over 90%.

This

It's probably gone up since the American election, fuck the malinchista niggers

Blue: People with things to live for
Red: Just take my life famalam

Finland is red tho

And Sweden is in the middle. Life sucks when you're cold.

Existential dread?

Now break it out by region, or even better by county/city/municipal division. You'll see something interesting about my country, that's for sure.

>his country got BTFO by nuke so hard to become a spineless faggot.
Yeah no, you ain't fool anybody with the anti-war sentiment in the mainstream media. When shit happen, you Japan will become the most edgy and brutal in the world.

Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic.
>0-25%
kek

Nah, all the edgelords died in WW2 and only the pussies who stayed at home survived. It's like how all the war-loving French died in the Napoleonic wars.

Nope, average Japanese are still edgy. They're now just follow the mass and public expectation of what is good and what is bad. Simply to not stand out in their culture but deep inside, there is the edgelord hide there only wait for a chance to come out.

No, your country is awesome. Latinas master race.

>Sweden the second most willing country in Europe

Wew Morocco

>willingness to fight for your country is red
>implying it's bad

Fuck off CHI

I'm a handsome White American male about to move to your country.

Latinas master race.

Fuck chicanos.

>Fiji

???

>blue country
>literally nigeria tier

Ew

I expected less from Brazil.

We don't have an army so the question is kind of stupid, it's basically asking whether people would want to wage guerilla warfare, also we are NATO so it will just be Americans sent to die anyway, Icelanders can just chill

Pretty sure when they asked that queston there most of them didnt mean Sweden when they said yes.

Please notice how the bigger shithole a country is, the more likely its citizens want to fight for it. Civilized nations on the other hand refuse to buy into that garbage.

>t. gayjew

jó más faszával verni a csalánt? A kurva anyádat. Menjél akkor játsszál katonásdit, te leszel az első akit lelőnek :D nekünk úgy is jó

Az összes dokumentált ősöm, aki részt tudott venni a háborúinkban túlélte, sőt gyakran kiváltságokat is szerzett.
Maradj illigy, a pöcegödörben bújkáló pereputtyoddal együtt

>Finland is a bigger shithole than all of central and south America

Hát te rettentesen buta vagy. Elmúltál már 18 egyáltalán?

Don't you think it's a tad suspicious how most Europeans wouldn't fight for their own country, except Finland?
There is a reason for that. Pure, undiluted state propaganda, from birth.

Also might I ask you what makes Finland a good country to live in? It's a frozen wasteland with one of the world's worst cuisines, no culture, and no history. What's even there to defend from outsiders? Their stinking saunas? Don't make me laugh.

The are a lot of nice countries in the ~50% range, including USA, Noseberg. A lack of patriatism is also due to state propaganda. In Canada, tolerance and apathy are state sponsored religions.

>using red (bad color) for high willingness and blue (good color) for low

> Greece 54%

That's what happens when we get bombarded with rumours about Turkey , FYROM and Albania wanting to destroy Greece in daily bases .

>Yet all we talk about in this thread is Finland.

Philippines ftw

>Nobody ever mentions hungary, ANYWHERE

asking it is totally useless. pretty sure most people here responded yes just because they either didn't want to sound like a pussy or they thought it's some survey by the government to track potential traitors.

Every cunt wants to be a gangster, until its time to do some real gangster shit

But we have the US to fight for us.

>fighting for this shithole

i would join the invaders if that means i can kill our politicians

meh. it's simply about the perceived threat. if the peaceful countries started to have significant perception of threat from foreign countries to the point it affects culture, than they would become the same. after all, shit holes are usually the disputed lands.

This is what happen your country is 30% backstabbing yellow bellied chinks

Finland managed to semi successfully defend its independence in WW2 and didn't suffer from the same horrors as other European countries. That and glorified conscription probably explain the high number.

finnish cuisine is sh-

Only because I want to die

>Japan
>poland
Hmm

>like how all the war-loving French died in the Napoleonic wars.
WW1 was worse than any Napoleonic war, stupid swede.

>Not part of NATO so no chance of being saved by uncle Sam.
>Military powerhouse next door with a historic appetite for conquest.
>Said powerhouse is absolute shit to live in which means that in the case of an occupation the Finnish population will likely allso suffer.
>Manage to save their home from becomming a commie puppetstate resulting in every aspect of life being better, compared to the countries that didn't manage it.

I can't think of a single part of a Finns life that would not suffer from an invasion and to refute that you need better arguments than "muh propaganda".

Just to clairify: I don't think Russia will invade Finland in the foreseeable future. However, a claim that Finns would have no reason to fight if Russia were to invade, does not sound like it comes from someone who knows what he is talking about.

You'd still be a traitor.