What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV63s6fsx6I
youtube.com/watch?v=ncW1MdPr1B8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he hates trump and loves coke

DID HE DO A BIT ABOUT HOW RUFFLING DRUMPFFFFS HAIR DEFINITELY GOT HIM ELECTED?

they didn't let him shoot any nazis in band of brothers

He drinks a bottle everyday is what i heard

He hanged himself.

Severe drinking problem and everyone knows.

only seeing people suffer can get a genuine laugh out of him

Gluh gluh gluh. You know what I mean?

He's desperate for attention and adoration but has absolutely zero talent

No talent whatsoever. Everyone has been tip-toing around this since SNL.

He's not smart. He's not funny. He can't act. He cant even stay in character. He has to explain and repeat jokes for his audience -- an audience that has an IQ about as low as he does.

To top it all off, he's the main guy in a dying genre of entertainment that exists as a vestigial holdover from the 20th century, and everyone who ever held the job before he got it, did it better than he does.

Now he's balding, getting fat, and like all the talentless TV host types, he snorts a metric fuck ton of blow to cope of the soul crushing despair of being a total sack of shit that no one respects, and having nothing to look forward to other than slowly turinging into Regis Philbin.

and yet Nicole Kidman wanted his dick

i hate this guy as much as the average joe, but his mick jagger impression and donald trump impression and probably other acting (ive only seen that much of him) were NOT bad.

He does have some talent, he is just insufferable and thats why you hate him

savage

he's likeable though

yeah that old dyke really wanted his cock and wasnt just trying to get in the headlines

shes not the kinda old dyke to give kimmel a lapdance to stay relevant

or to marry tom cruise to continue a career

Why would you give a shit about the opinion of anyone who thought it was a good idea to marry TOM 'TOTALLY NOT GAY' CRUISE?

his stupid spongebob ass head is so fucking ugly jesus christ, but the main point is he just trys to hard to be likeable.

fake laugh, clapping excessively, fake excitement, manlet boots, trying to impress everyone

his shit is so see through

if banana slips entertain you maybe

>Americans unironically believe this
40 keks and 40 keeks

90% sure that was a publicity stunt. The whole story just felt weird and it was hyped everywhere. Plus the timeline didn't make sense. Nicole Kidman was SUPER famous in the early 2000s. Jimmy Fallon was on SNL, but he wasn't a huge star. It would be like Scarlett Johansson fucking Beck Bennett or Pete Davidson or something.

Nail in the coffin. Also alcoholism probably to aid in his cringey '''humor'''

Bloated dead eyed hack. Sucks up to every guest and compliments them on everything they've ever done, of which he's likely seen nothing.

I can handle most late night hosts, being friendly with the guests and laughing at their jokes is part of the job, but Fallon is so transparent.

>yfw the king will never return
Worst of all: they substituted him with an overweight homosexual british faggot

what the fuck is your problem you dick

youtube.com/watch?v=qV63s6fsx6I
based

I don't know why Craig was on for such a short time. Was it ratings? He had such rapport with his guests, Geoff was spooky yes, but the most based skeleton on late night. At least there's clips on YT

This explains it well
youtube.com/watch?v=ncW1MdPr1B8

He quit after getting bullied from the higher ups for years and not getting the late show job.

This is Fallon's biggest problem:

He's hollow, and he can't hide it.

It's like he's just going through the motions, like he doesn't even believe in his own acting or jokes or personality or anything. It just comes off as entirely not-genuine. Like, maybe there's a personality in there with a sense of humor and everything that his higher-ups keep censored and don't let him indulge in, so he never gets to let the real "him" out, and has to keep up the facade of "affable late-night host", though we all know how terrible he is at keeping up facades.

no it doesn't. jimmy IS faking, that idiot thinks he's honest.

it's his job to be funny but he isn't

He's too soft on Drumpf. He should know better than to invite a racist orange pumpkin on to his show and humanise him by ruffling his hair. Trump is Hitler, we should not laugh with him or see him as a person.

beck bennett is super handsome though

>What the fuck is his problem?

he sold out for money and doesnt respect himself

i know you guys all hate fallon and i do too.

but everytime i tell normies i hate fallon all they do is tell me how talented and great he is. and especially the grills like him. fucking nauseating

same people that like the big bang theory

One of the biggest tragedies of the 2010's is there are tons of female celebrities not verbally raped by this affable cad.

I need to see him interview Amy Adams, Jessica Chastain or Brie Larson! Please!

Goddamn, I knew that Charisma on Command guy would blow up huge. I was watching his shit when he was only get 20K views per video and nobody knew him.

Yeah, he is an idiot though and only says the most obvious things. Unfortunately, he appeals to the YouTube 'speech hack' crowd.

Stop hating Fallon
He's not perfect but if true sounds like a nigga needs rehab
Hit that dodo smoke Fallon
get yo hand off the bottle ya heard

KEK, will end him. I say he will a accident, because of his drinking problem.

what a stud

he sets the precedent that's really common in mainstream american entertainment that having fun is the same thing as being funny.

>haha laugh along everyone, we're being funny by having (im making up this example) two actors who are famous for being strong arm wrestle one another!! Comedy!

He's a gigantic smug douchebag.

He's also not funny.