Keep reading online about how other ethnicities are evil/subhuman or whatever

>Keep reading online about how other ethnicities are evil/subhuman or whatever
>Keep reading on Sup Forums how everyone hates wh*tes

>Meet an Iranian guy at my gym this week
>He does not wish to cuck me or commit any terrorist acts, is actually nice guy he works as a paramedic

>Try to think of bad experiences I've had with any ethnicity and I can't really think of any, everyone is pretty nice and only on Sup Forums is everyone always mean to eachother

Dumb angl*poster

I hate Russians with a passion

every other ethnicity is fine

Almost like Iran is Aryan as fuck eh?
I wonder who could be behind our disagreements.

Another excellent thread from our friendly local "Canadian" ""intelligence"" """officer"""

Cringe

t. polish american

If you knew my face, I'd act nicer online too.

But since you don't, I can get away with being a douchbag and no repercussions

t. Hanz

>>He does not wish to cuck me
>>he works as a paramedic

so your gf/wife/bf/husband/whatever calls up to that iranian guy saying to him that you are not home and they feel bad and only a tight iranian embrace can alleviate the illness...

oh, not to forget that while he provides that embrace he plots some sly plot (ugh... w/e) so he plots some sly plot to bring death and destruction to canada

kek. I read this with a russian accent.

It's not individuals that are a problem.

Classic naive mistake, op

>everyone hates wh*tes
I think people circulate that idea because they want to feel like people care for the,. Outside a few crazies, the harsh and cold truth we all try to ignore is that people are only looking out for themselves and their immediate circle, and everyone outside that is absolutely worthless and irrelevant

I know but using Sup Forums made me weary of literally every ethnicity when I should have been judging people on an individual-basis.

Most of the negros I've met for example are very friendly and only have sex with other black women, they're not trying "cuck da wh*teboys" or anything like Sup Forums seems to keep talking about.

Most people I interact with on a day to day basis are really cool.

>Try to think of bad experiences I've had with any ethnicity and I can't really think of any, everyone is pretty nice and only on Sup Forums is everyone always mean to eachother
cuck

hahahahaha
I'll tone it down fucks sake haha.

All the Mexicans and Brazilians I've met for example have been very nice

most ethnicity are fine, pakis however are 100% evil

I've encountered good pakis before though.

>Keep reading on Sup Forums how everyone hates wh*tes
Cept we don't. Yellow perils though, are another story.

I like yellows though, they're pretty nice most of the time as well

Tbqh i like all ethnicities

a fucking leaf

this is what """redpill""" does to you

not sure if i'd call Sup Forums a redpill

A lot of Sup Forumsacks shit up Sup Forums and /his/ these days

Was Sup Forums literally ever any different? How much can you really blame Sup Forums for everything senpai?

It was much more casual before /r/donald people swarmed Sup Forums

They shit up every board desu

yeah just have to ignore the obvious bait posts
I was reading dota 2 thread in /vg/ earlier and they started baiting there too

Idk senpai, the "no one is white" / haplo-autism / "wh*tes have recessive genes and are cuckolds and everyone hates them" memes are likely not from pol

I've literally never heard of a haplogroup before Sup Forums

It's simple, since those posts are bashed upon on Sup Forums they post on much more left-leaning Sup Forums instead for all the (you)'s

True. I guess Sup Forums is okay for entertainment but definitely wouldn't take financial or any other life advice from them.

well they're nice to you for some discreet reason.