Tfw cucked brits through their own education system

tfw cucked brits through their own education system

This is what annoys me most about Indians. They think just because their doctors and engineers they're not one of the bad ones.

I remember once I seriously hurt myself, I told the paramedic staff quietly that I'd like to be looked by a white doctor. I guess they didn't pay any heed because the doctor was a fucking Indian and I guess they told him what I said because he went "you know Mr. user I'm an American too"

why are you so incredibly racist?

shame they didn't euthanize you

An Indian doctor saved my life

you had to push his hands off saying that you better die than allow a dirty pig to desecrate your body with his hands

>an Indian doctor saved my life
>I wanna kill myself
You're no better than libtards

Atleast you have mosques

Well you were being a jackass
I mean, you decided you wanted to replace him before he even had a chance to prove himself.

When you seriously hurt yourself tomorrow, go ahead and ask the paramedics for a fuckin' blowjob and a finger up your bum.

wtf i hate doctors now

This is the absolutely most ignorant post I've ever seen.
Good for him. He should go to Harvardz

>being this retarded

lol

you forgot to explain how he was "one of the bad ones"

Man sometimes I can't decide whether there's a handful of really good American bait posters, or just really dumb people.

It seems quite obvious the person expects it will get >american education or >american X responses.

Another ameribear guys

How was your result btw?

Fail like everyone else here. Im beginning to think that race=IQ meme is true. Anyway retakes in december

Do you guy's get sample papers?

Yes, did 10 each under time limit

Best of luck for October/November retake although you have to study more carefully for retake as they are quite trickier than May/June

Kek how is it possible to fail then. Your education systems must be pretty shit.

Any tips for retakes? I still need to do A2 as well and I dont think I'll be able to give time to both

I dont know, maybe it is. Do better schools make a difference? I gave A levels through some shitty academy because wanted to save money

he probably secretly did something to you to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years, you knnow that?

I assume he means he didn't fit the entry requirements for university, which tend to be AAA-ABB for STEM subjects.

I'd suggest you do past papers instead of studying aimlessly. That will help in aiding the concept and you could grasp any content thoroughly.

No I got U's. Everyone here says that A levels is easy but even A grade students get C's in A level here. I think the thresh hold for A is damn high in pakistan

>Do better schools make a difference?
Yes, they do.

Start studying earlier in the future, maybe.

>everyone here
By here I mean on this board

Most Asian degree's aren't taken seriously here. You could have somebody who's a doctor in his old country work as a store clerk here because he's got no respectable credentials.

I guess no more shitposting from september

We have a bunch of unis that are recognized by merica so I think they could be

Actually yes.
There are 2 solely different education systems in Pakistan: Matriculation/Intermediate being national education system whereas O/A levels being secondary.
The contents of science subjects in intermediate are yet to be updated since 2003. I mean what do you expect from a country whose educational system wants its student to regard Sulphuric acid as the strongest acid?
Our government is pretty much more fucked up than any other government. Even India has way better education system with nice standards than Pakistan's education system.

Yes indeed. One of such universities is Iqra University which is being regarded as the treasure of Pakistan

>not NUST or LUMS

How did pakiposting become so big on Sup Forums?
Not really complaining, the humour on this board needed to be rejuvenated

Its just 1 guy

No fucking way habibi. If you think the threshold is high there, you should try the A levels in Singapore, we have one of the toughest curves for A levels.

I dont believe this post is true, as in, it must be bait.

Ive hd my life saved by a Bolivian doctor who fucked up Spanish tenses because probably his first language was Aymara or Quechua, I am thankful to him.

>their
Learn your own language properly, white man.

A Jewish doctor delivered and circumcised me. I think his Jewish magic helped it grow to 7"
t.not black

triggered non whites

Based ameribro.