anti climate change science

> anti climate change science
> anti evolution
> pro young earth creationism
> anti Big Bang
> "being gay is a choice "

Why do idiots vote Retardlicans again ?

Thats the Neocon platform, hardly the whole party since all of their candidates got fucked hard in the primaries.

>anti Big Bang

What caused the big bang? Enlighten me.

climate change is a science now

kek what a world

Your describing Christians

Republican and Democratic parties are both capitalist turds

Your country like your opinion is not valid nor has any weight.

Nah cunt, I don't think you understand. Voting republican will bring you favour from the vegemite and kangaroo gods. The highest status you can get.

Bc the Republican Party is majority conservative values as opposed to the democrat party which espouses batshit crazy leftist policies. Republicans are dumb, but democrats are evil

outside of the climate change consipiracy theory, im pretty sure the republican party believe in all the rest you listed.

nobody knows.

I am Christian and the only thing I am on that list is the gay is a choice part, but more so on gay sex rather than being attracted to same sex

Let me check what's on the other side.

>99% income tax would not be too high
Well that was quick. I don't care if the Republicans literally sacrifice children on the alter of Reagan, until they want to raise my taxes I don't give a shit.

would you not consider someone gay if they were sexually attracted to the same sex, but never had sex with the same sex?

>1 post by this ID

OP is a faggot

Doesn't matter to me imo. That's up to them how they label themselves, I like futanari and choose to fap to it but I don't go around saying how much I love 2D girlcock.

Why is evolution so important?

For me and a lot others like me, I want to understand the mysteries of the world through the use of observation and such. A simple "God did it" answer is not satisfying to me as a Christian.

>2 shekels have been deposited into your account

>> anti climate change science
>> anti evolution
>> anti Big Bang
How are Republicans taking action to prevent the Big Bang, Evolution, or Climate Change science?

>> "being gay is a choice"
behaving gaily is

That picture is shit. How about you fix it? Go on, I dare you, you never be able to make it not shit!

>behaving gaily is
This. What I'm telling my future kids is "I don't care if you're gay, that's on you, but you are NOT being a faggot about it"

ebin

Witnessed. Include me in the cap pls