/brit/

True aryan master race edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdZ02-Qenso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thailad giss a kiss on the cheek couldja?

thailad giz a kiss on the prostate couldja?

He's having a good time.

:)

Yes, the upcoming postal vote would be nothing but pointless cruelty to LGBT Australians. Yes, the postal vote is just a ploy by the homophobic right to lead homophobic campaigns. Yes to all of that.

But if the postal vote happens and you boycott it... and the anti-equality faction gains the "majority"... because they're sure as hell not boycotting it too... then you will unleash an absolute torrent of hatred and bigotry against LGBT people. You will have given homophobes an excuse to feel vindicated. You will have given them an excuse to spin themselves as the righteous majority. You will have given your unspoken support to homophobic attacks and hate crimes. You will have shown a generation of children and young people living with bigoted families in bigoted environments that they really are less than dirt, that the "majority" of Australians really does hate them, that their happiness is not as important as everyone else's.

We all know the campaigns won't just be about marriage. They'll be about whether or not LGBT people have the right to live our lives in peace; whether or not we even have a right to exist. And if you hand Tony Abbott's ilk the victory on a silver platter, you'll be sending your message loud and clear: gay Australians deserve to be treated like shit.

If the postal vote happens, we NEED to smash it. We NEED an overwhelming 'yes' to marriage equality. The alternative is too horrific to consider.

*rises above hate*

Sister wants me to go and watch over my niece tomorrow morning have a swimming lesson

So therell be a lifeguard and obviously the teacher there but she wants me to go just in case

having a go

what the fuck?
*accidentally steps on an aussie, splattering it*
why are all these aussies everywhere?
*wipes boot on curtains*
dont they have somewhere else to go?

hmm

this was a fantastic episode

call the king a bender you fucking bent nonce

REAL AUSSIE HOURS

It's two words and is spelt "could you", not "couldja".

This post is beyond bizzare. Why make it? What response do you expect? Are you just posting random things I mean I cab find nothing in the post that is interesting or I can get outraged about. Sublime.

Couldja be more of a faggot

someone do limericks

>faggot
fuck off yank

Posting inane details of your life is literally like 90% of /brit/ you beanbag

going home lads

the 9 to 5 turned into a 9 to 6 today

love Aussies. simple as.

There once was a yank in /brit/
So I told him to fuck off

BRRRRFFFFFFTTTTT

@78185669
Don't remember asking you to reply to me

my maths teacher (Mr Motion) at school ran for UKIP so i composed this little ditty:

There once was a teacher called Motion
Who came up with a fanciful notion:
he hated the poor,
and immigrants more,
making UKIP a perfect vocation

got me suspended aha

Another poster who can't spell. It's spelt with an 'N', not a 'B'; "can".

Ive been posting on /brit/ since 2013 but that particular inane post caught my attention so shart your mart FOY

Have a cheeky wank m8

The last line doesn't even rhyme

say to me with a straight face that Earth is round after watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=NdZ02-Qenso

>Ireland being fucking retarded
Shocking

Need to fuck that dude on the right

nobody in the 21st century with a good head on their shoulders actually believes the world is round

hm

Terrace House is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine desu
DONT tell anyone about that tho, my secret NOT yours.

kill yourself 56% white cunt

hence he was suspended

love are terry

want to live in malton lads

love you a bit aha

Pakis are subhuman
The Irish are not human.

>as opposed to 0% white

google streetview yank loves his fucking google streetview

SESH

call the king a bender nonce

Send vagena pic

When I make new threads, it's like I'm herding the runts...

god i just want to kill them all

hey thailad
i got my driver's license back after losing it 8 years ago yesterday

listen to burzum

nice one.. I just had to get a new work permit because I left the old one in a taxi.

really wish i could draw but can't be arsed to put time or effort into anything

i always thought flat earthers are memeing but it's becoming such a big thing that i'm probably willing to accept that they might actually have a point

>In the 10 January 2002 edition of the Far Eastern Economic Review (FEER), an article appeared suggesting that Vajiralongkorn had business ties with then-Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra. An immediate ban was placed on distribution of the magazine, and the Thai government, citing a threat to national security, suspended the visas of FEER's two Thailand correspondents, Shawn Crispin and Rodney Tasker.[33]

>In 2002 The Economist wrote that "Vajiralongkorn is held in much less esteem (than the king). Bangkok gossips like to swap tales of his lurid personal life... Besides, no successor, however worthy, can hope to equal the stature King Bhumibol has attained after 64 years on the throne." This issue of The Economist was banned in Thailand. In 2010 another issue of The Economist, also not distributed in Thailand, said that Vajiralongkorn was "widely loathed and feared" and "unpredictable to the point of eccentricity",[34] while the online journal Asia Sentinel said that he was "regarded as erratic and virtually incapable of ruling";[35] the journal was blocked shortly thereafter.

Ah yes, the so-called "freedom of speech" thainonce so VALIANTLY defends

opinions on this movie?

gonna take a couple cheeky addies

probably going to be alone my entire life

send me some please

here's what I don't get.. there has to be someone or a group of people willing to chip in enough to fly a plane or a helicopter to the egde of the world to prove it once and for all if it were true.

banger

here's what I don't get.. Why you won't say "the king is a bender" you fucking pussy nonce

Chinese or KFC lads?

Nonce
Bender
Neck

What happened to Friday pizza day?

Imagine a whole race of trash, it's called Africans.

eating hummus lol

cant fall asleep

Chinese.

chang

Bender

alri Binland lmao

hello nigger

Hello nonce

NEED a big black cock with an english accent to be my bf

dumb crossposter

Having a fry up with mum and sis
Sis said we need to stop giving aid to Africa because they're keep growing in population

forgettable, as evidenced by me having forgotten about it until just now

Never found Asians particularly attractive or understood the obsessions with them but just saw a documentary about Japan and decided I want to move there and marry a cute Japanese girl and have beautiful children

also because it fucks with their ability to have their economy stand on its own two legs

i've spent many hours looking around the UK with street view and i've noticed that there's a lot of old people everywhere

smart sister desu

changed it to friday call the king a bender day

your turn nonce

The Japanese are just inbred Chinese people who have lost their way. Move to China instead.

>Never found Asians particularly attractive or understood the obsessions with them but just saw a documentary about Japan and decided I want to move there and marry a cute Japanese girl and have beautiful children

you and your mixed children will always be considered filthy gaijin desu

>people without jobs were out and about while the google van was
fascinating

That's what I said

Then the aid drys up and they come to Europe. Or they just come to Europe anyway

She came to these conclusions on her own. She wants all non-whites gone too. Last night she was talking about white replacement. She doesn't follow any 'alt-right' youtuber or anything either. She's 22

When British people get old, their faces begin to pixalate, have you noticed this too?

>tfw no british bf to pixelate my ass-pussy with his thick, computerized cummies

then you've also forgotten about the sequel(which i am watching now)

alri chang

Haven't showered in 4 days lads, I must stink but can't smell myself haha

got called a nigger in Maycomb, Alabama today

Got yellow fever doc, get me an asian gf STAT