3-1

>3-1
>only loss coming from within the division
>longest history together for any division in the NFL
>best aesthetics in the NFL (well, except for Denver)
>great history for each team (even the Chargers have bright spots)

Is the AFC West the GOAT division in the NFL? I say yes.

Fuck you mouthbreathing Cali scum. If you like your shitstain city abandoning tax gobbling stadium jewlords so much maybe you should stay the fuck out of our mountain utopia
>Colorado is so backwater UGH
>Brb moving to Colorado
You sun screen huffing hollister faggots are the worst. Your state is an unaffordable fucked to death shithole

????

>>only loss coming from within the division
this also means only 2 of the wins came outside the division you mongoloid

This. OP is a faggot hippie subhuman

Kansas city has ugly as shit uniforms and mustard+ketchup color scheme.

Raiders and Chargers are only aesthetic team

Broncos literally have the BEST aesthetics in the league with the oranges you shitbird

>best aesthetics
wrong, sweetie

We also have each other, Fuck you inbreed cunt.

>sweetie

Why do people say this now? Is it a new meme?

Lmao you probably have a native sticker if you believe this shit.

>Move away from my shithole city because Colorado is amazing.
>People get mad at me for moving here.
>Get why people are mad but move there because of amazing job offer.
>Still get blamed for people from California despite being from the east coast.

I don't think you can argue that Cali is better than CO at all, but man, people move here cause CO is fucking amazing.

somewhat

>Rooting for a team that left because it fucking hated its fanbase so much it bailed on the entire state
>I s-still root for them! Doesnt matter where they play!
Raiders fans, ladies and gentlemen. The literal discarded highway strewn scum of the NFL

there's nothing to do in CO, just smoke weed and go fuck bears in the woods. Cali has everything. stop trying to compete sweety

Stop saying it. I don't like it.

okay darling

I heard the weed in Colorado is incredibly dry and breaks up easily. No thanks

Colorado is democratic anyway you fuckers accept Cali refugees

Yah the state is so much better with skyrocketing rents, NIMBY house clutching yuppies, and endless traffic sprawl. I love paying 15 dollars for a Vegan taco while I wait in traffic for 5 hours to get to an overbooked ski mountain. Great work cocksucker

I don't even smoke weed so maybe my views are different. If you're living somewhere worth living you have amazing hiking and camping within an hour drive, cheap flights anywhere, and good people. Odds are you have one of those in any given place in Cali, and traffic is shit everywhere my friend.

Cant hear you over nice weather and healthy chromosomes.

meant for

>flag
>Raiders fan

Checks out.

Also, build wall.

Raiders fans ladies and gentlemen. A round of applause please.

The restaurants blow and the traffic isn't bad. Agreed on the pain in the ass going anywhere cool. Everyone is pissed that people move here, but you can't blame them for following the money. If you're mad, it's because you don't have much to offer.

as much as i hate every team in the NFCE, the NFCE is the goat division
i don't think it's close either

Or maybe it's because you people ruin everything you touch and now that it costs 14 billion to put a down payment on a house mortage in San Jose youve run out of things to ruin so you conveniently move to my state instead

>All this proxy samefagging

Mexican is probably a a queef or donkey fan behind a proxy trying to make us Raider bros look like stupid spics.

Spics would imply the raiders are located anywhere near a border with Mexico as of next year.
You "fans" are just fucking stupid no matter what ethnicity youre associated with.

This. We need a wall on the southern border that goes up the San Andreas.

I'm from New England, not Cali. Cali fucking blows. The only people who think it's worth living there haven't escaped.

Don't think it's like that for everyone who moves out here. Some of us move here because it's better for our family, and because where we are from is a cesspool. It's nice here The people are great.

It's nicer to live somewhere where you can enjoy nature and get the fuck outside instead of doing heroin.

If you love the state so much then you wouldnt want hordes of asshats moving here and turning it into little transplantville. Colorado is fun because we arent other states and if you fuck with that formula by letting smelly gutter vomit from other states make it "more like home" it wont be a fun state anymore.

Also, this isnt directed at you, but there is literally nothing more pathetic than the fanbases of two turbo cucked fanbases trying to act superior. Raiders fans are trash and if you move here and continue to support a bunch of kid stabbing jenkem junkies in crayola silver and black model paint then we dont fucking want you in Colorado

small white dick spotted

I cant hear you over the sound of you being kept in indefinite ICE hold awaiting trial for the next 8 months

moved here from miami a few years ago. The weed is very dry

afc best

I can't hear you over your raging virginity

> i trollololol u
Lolk miguel

>best aesthetics

two logos are literally a C and G.
even KC is superimposed on an arrowhead.

Yeah I work in a dispensary in so cal, coworkers said the bud was average and that Colorado even imports bud from California to get better strains

This. The Viking logo is sweet those. White .

>Uninformed mouth breathers who claim they've tried all of the weed in Colorado and it's too dry they've concluded after exhaustive peer review
You retards were buying brick weed from shady cartel dealers all of a year ago. Shut the fuck up.

will the broncos be good this year?

This

It WAS amazing. It got ruined for good this century by coastal niggerlovers like yourself.

No, but they will be next year when Chad Kelly gets healthy.

sure is alot of small white dicks in this thread or the same autistic faggot

>sure is alot of small white dicks
Reported to ICE, get out of my state you fuckig bean

>I don't have an argument, you must just have a small penis lmao
ah yes there's that """coastal intelligence""" that faggots keep pushing as true

enjoy never getting laid and living like functional usefull human being

>longest history together for any division in the NFL
Is that really true? I could have sworn that Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit, and Minnesota have all been together since the division system began, although it was called the Central and not the North.

You're not wrong. The problem isn't necessarily people moving in, it's that the culture is inevitably catering to them. That kills a lot of the local culture, and that's really fucking annoying when you're trying to just blend in with it. Probably sounds dumb, but that's how a lot of it goes.

Agreed. OAK and chargers fans are trash. They're really annoying to deal with but fuck em. They want to cheer for teams that will inevitably do nothing? More power to them. Broncos own the AFC West.

I get where you're coming from. Just don't blame all people moving in, address the problem itself, if that makes sense.

I have a wife, three kids (technically two with one on the way) and a high paying job as an actuary. You're a fucking barista who moved here for DUDE WEED LMAO and think you're magically less of a loser since you can smoke legally now. I can't wait to cleanse you limpwristed coastal faggots who have probably never even touched a gun or a weight in your lives.

boy you sure are proving him wrong by not being upset and sperging out over some random user saying you have a small penis

>say dumb shit
>get called out for saying dumb shit
>LMAO YOU GOT REKT

>someone says something they can't prove, get angry and defensive
I guess you do have a small dick

>this triggered flyover cuck

Lmao. Don't be mad your states weed is shit and imports from another state that actually knows what it's doing

>Broncos own the AFC west
>didn't sweep anyone
>only declining

Kek that lack of oxygen up there really makes you guys retarded

>being so upset at being inferior

catch up fag, we even have 4 NFL teams because your flyover state a shit m9

Are the Stubhub LA Chargers, Santa Clara 49ers, and Anaheim Rams even real football teams?
>Still counting the Raiders as a California team
my sides

The 49'ers have more Superbowls than Denver does. Denver isn't even a real football team lmao

The San Francisco 49ers maybe but they played in Candlestick Park and don't exist anymore. Next thing you'll be telling me is that the Ravens can claim every pre-1996 Browns superbowl as their own. Currently California teams have 0 superbowl wins because they have nothing genuine of their own and shamelessly whore other better state's cultural identities.
>Tfw you're a Californian and you'll never be anything more than a second-rate New York

>>best aesthetics in the NFL (well, except for Denver)

we just dress this way to piss you off...

>best aesthetics

That's not the NFC North

Picture related, another PASSIONATE "fan" of the "no-longer Oakland" Raiders

>by letting smelly gutter vomit from other states make it "more like home"

terrible thing to say about Big10 Graduates.

>native
>married to a transplant
>loving the boom

>It WAS amazing. It got ruined for good this century by coastal niggerlovers like yourself.
>nebraskan detected

California influx was mostly late last century, this century has been Texas and Midwesterners. You'd know this if you went to Rockies games.

You clearly don't remember, much less know, what this state was like when you could drive from one end of it to the other without hitting a single stretch of heavy traffic.

Ugh, fucking Texans, that struggle is more than real.
> DURNT MOSS WITH TEJAS

>I can't wait to cleanse you limpwristed coastal faggots who have probably never even touched a gun or a weight in your lives.

really the only town the Transplants have made worse is Boulder. Pretty much everything else is nicer now. Remember what LODO was like before?

All out of staters GET OUT of COLORADO. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT! NATIVES ONLY

dude, how old are you...? I-70 has been fucked up since before I was born and I-25 has sucked since the early 90s.

Yes, I do, it was called downtown and various parts of Denver weren't referred to by trendy pretentious fag ass four letter acronyms. So, infinitely better. Also you could find parking.

Texans have been bringing jobs and money to our state since before it was a state. Total bros.

Oh they've both always been awful there's no doubt about that but it really wasn't that long ago when I-25 didn't resemble a parking lot

>trying this hard

Christ the thin air up there really does fuck with your heads

>non native detected

Its been officially LoDo for almost 30 years. Please stop.

You do realize that Colorado was split off from the Kansas territory right? The only point at which it became relevant to anyone was when the railroad through the Royal Gorge was complete and Denver had a direct rail line to Cheyenne and the transcontinental railroad. Texas has never done shit for us. Even Wyoming despite being reviled by almost everyone who lives in Colorado as being a more boring square at least has ties to us going back centuries. Also the gold and silver rushes, etc.

>but it really wasn't that long ago when I-25 didn't resemble a parking lot

the 80s were 3 decades ago. the only reason 25 didn't suck then was because of the oil bust, that was not a good time.

1988? That's not exactly "too far back for anyone to remember" you fucking queerbait retard.

Try 1994

>Even Wyoming despite being reviled by almost everyone who lives in Colorado as being a more boring square at least has ties to us going back centuries.

heh....Wyo detected. It makes sense now, that explains the rage.

fuck off Nebraska man, your kind aint welcome here...

You've been pissed off for 23 years? that must be exhausting.

Yah it's almost like I was born here or something

you must be from Thornton...south-suburbs had bad traffic earlier and you clearly have white-trash anger issues so that would mean Thornton.

Close. Colorado Springs till 18, then moved to Cap Hill and lived in a 380 dollar studio on 13th and Wash

Its going to be the raiders or the chiefs this year. Broncos are genuinely trash, and god bless rivers, but nothing will happen with the chargers. My hope is on the raiders but my money on the chefs.

Doesn't mean they're not aesthetic. Good colors and uniforms.

>Putting your hope in any Andy Reid team
>Jump on the bandwagon of a team that just dumped it's entire Oakland fanbase.
You deserve every moment of the future you have chosen.

>>only loss coming from within th division
AKA
>our two competent teams did better than expected and the two shit teams dicked around in a meaningless game

>my hope is one the raiders
Ive been a raiders fan for over 20 years. Im just a realistic fan.

Take it from a Broncos fan, you should've never hired Jack Del Rio. He is the most infuriating coach you will find in the entire league. He will build your roster strong, coach well enough to get the team in the playoffs with a regular frequency, and you will hope he will rise to the occasion but inevitably half the defense will get season ending injuries the week before the playoffs and you will 1 and done. Every. Fucking Time.
He's the worst.

Actually, those teams had rivalries before the "NFL". Lions-Bears is oldest pro rivalry.

Lol, this guy can't even find a spot in LoDo, RiNo, or BeTa to chill. Fucking sad.

Wyoming is sweet tbqh. Just the people there, rough. Explains why they voted so hard for Trump lmao.

I dropped a LoaDo in your mom

Fuck you, I go to LoDo once or twice a week to hang out with cool, trendy people. I doubt you'd understand. Probably too busy jerking off and being a fuckin loser.

Weren't the saints in that division too?