>neymar

Haha

>nerman

>buying a game that comes out every year
enjoy not having updates and online multi in 2019 LUL

>el nermANO

this cant be real right?

>they still fall for the sports video game meme

It is, the cover was made long before his transfer.

This

start testing for Sup Forumsartan fc la

It's legit.

i dont get it

It's real. Kyrie is on 2k background in Cavs' jersey, which is even more hilarious.

it isnt, nobody cares about apehoop

>le the same PES 2017 but with players in different clubs xDD

One is not like the others.

Every spaincunt I've met has talked about how (((good))) they are at white apehoop

They have a new cover

Loving the UEFA stadium btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=JlmuFS_244A

The most intriguing fact is why they decided to put two balding guys (Iniesta and Messi) on the cover.

Why would you put 5 fucking barca players on the cover

Fucking 5? Why? Shit like this makes me hate PES even more and want them to fail harder.

literally who cares who's on the cover

t.PES design director

PES has a deal with Barcelona, as a result the game is very barcelona centric

I'll probably buy PES this time. Only bought FIFA since 2011, but mostly play international now and they'll have way more teams. Don't care if Bale is called Belth or whatever when playing for Wales.

Sick of FIFA only having only having one or two African or Asian teams, and no Croatia etc.

>getting your sales cucked because you are cuck-tied to a cucked team
JUST

ITT: literal 13 year old fifa gayboys obsessing about nothing

Holy shit surely they could've got that sorted
Bit of a disaster desu

It's actually kind of based, PES has deals with Barça and Dortmund which means FIFA can't have their stadiums in their game. Funny seeing FIFA kids sperging out over Camp Nou not being in FIFA.

This makes me sick.

May as well wait for the fifa world cup game in April/May, every international team

Konami has FIFPro licences, so you don't have fake player names for unlicensed teams.

It's more funny to me that Barcunts have to buy PES every year when I know they all hate it and want to be playing FIFA.

what stadium do barca have in fifa?

In the meanwhile, PES regulars don't give a shit about the lack of licences in general because the game is moddable as fuck so they get them fixed in a matter of weeks. Not that FIFA isn't moddable, but PES is ridiculously easy to.

>buying two football games in one season

good goy

if fifa weren't jews they'd just include international tournaments

>FIFA World Cup
No matter the version.
That game is always shit.

i agree but the game play on PES shits on fifa

Kek no shit, who do you think is going to talk you about it? People who sucked at it?

english people always talk about football :^)

The World Cup games are fun as hell. Captain Your Country is Virtual Pro that doesn't get boring. Doing a full qualification run is the shit too.

neymar isn't a barcelona player anymore, the guy on the front right. he left under somewhat acrimonious circumstances.

Do you talk about tea?

it might be fun for nationals of canada and other shitholes that never could quality to the tournament.

the ol' "milk or teabag first" debate is a classic yeh

Nah, me and my mates like to play international teams during college. Why wait until summer? The schoolyear will be finished and I'll have no one to play with.
>in b4 playing online
"No."

when was the last time sweden qualified desu

we're qualifying from 1st place this year la, and france are gonna have to play off vs faroe island or something

I'll play with you senpai ;3

hopefully not against wales desu

Reckon France would be up for a playoff against Ireland.

ireland are going to finish third though

Yeah, it would come in pretty handy for them.

I actually prefer PES because of this. I probably spend more time editing little shit than actually playing the game. The editing community for PES is also really good. I don't mind FIFA but it bugs me that I can't change appearances for players who look nothing like they're supposed to. PES knows they can't get the licenses so now they're very accomodating towards people who want to edit. It's ridiculously easy to insert kits for teams etc.

In FIFA everyone looks accurate, unlike in PES where only Neymar and Messi do.

How are the slags m8?

>milk first

Nobody ever does this.

4 barça players technically

>In FIFA everyone looks accurate
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

slaggy desu

my parents do mate and i got bullied at uni for doing it

Well maybe Smidrobridov Petrescu isn't 100% accurate but there are only 3 polaroids of him in action.

>bullied at uni for doing it

Deserved

where u at lad

got my own back though by pissing in the communal ribena

You need more than one pair of glasses.
youtube.com/watch?v=SUnhg0OerZ8

G-G-G-Galway

having Ronaldo as poster boy is the best thing FIFA couldve done

The backing song is not Despacito I refuse to watch the rest of video.

Fuck me Ederson is ugly even in vidya

>hurrrr its called football not soccer
>yuros still buying the objectively inferior game with the word soccer in it

PEF just isn't as catchy as PES lad
Also, it's a Jap game, they'll call it what they want

t. virgin

>objectively inferior game
The only things where FIFA is better are the sheer number of licences (I won't be talking about the quality of said licences), the commentary (where PES is absolute trash) and probably the online support, I don't know about that, I don't play online.

well, of course they made it extremely moddable

The gameplay as well

I like fifa for those meme leagues that pes just do not have

Like Sweden

But pes have north koera so im content

PES gameplay is better, but the crowd simulations and stuff are garbage

FIFA without brazilian teams again, ffs.

FIFA is arcade scripted garbage. I will give you that PES 16 gameplay was shit however, the defence was braindead.

PES has better gameplay

Master League is a lot of fun but kinda way too easy because you get so many good regens for nothing. You can build up some great teams of past players though. PES has less scriping too. Plus the official UEFA presentation is great for the CL and EL, and Nou Camp which FIFA don't have.

if there's a teapot you put milk in first you plebeian swine

you can add leagues in pes

You know what's really sad about EA? What it's become is everything Trip Hawkins was originally against. It also doesn't matter how much someone's company is (((bought out))) for because the number becomes negligible once (((inflation))) takes place. In fact the only thing that ever gets bigger is the end of year digits where these (((newly acquired))) companies are concerned.
Probably just pure coincidence, right? Wrong.

are sports games allowed or is that Sup Forums shit?

You have FIFA and FM generals on Sup Forums, they're allowed. Also 4CC threads because they're on PES.

>spending money on sequels that have nothing new

Its allowed, theres a fifa general whos been here since at least 2014

i see,i just tought the 4cc thread was a special case
also how the fuck did i never notice the fifa thread
woah

Downloading the PES demo rn. Lets see if Pes fags will win this time

Literally who is that at the back?

sergi "the next neymar" roberto

sergi ''most handsome player atm''' robert

>The Virgin pes Vs the chad FIFA
/Thread

Were any of the old fifas editable on pc? Or just pes?

I'm going to download one and make some old teams.

The keepers are horrible
I also found the shooting took some time to adjust to

In terms of in-game editing, FIFA is very limited. PES has a dedicated edit mode which you can use very well, without needing to delve into photoshop and file fuckery. (Obviously good mods require it, but what Konami offers you is good for an amateur, while EA gives you close to nothing, so you're forced to mod it externally.)

>The keepers are horrible
Sounds like you played 16, in which case you'd be absolutely correct. 16 was a defensive mess. In 17 they're good.

No, I played the 17 demo and beta and they were dumb as bricks
Maybe it's an improvement on what they had before, but there was plenty of bollocks and fumbling about that was just shit

I'll stick with PES then. Got to download a really fucking old one though because I dropped my laptop and now have to use an 8 year old backup