Here we go again, lads - wake me up for the draft in April

Here we go again, lads - wake me up for the draft in April.

>$23,943,600

You like that?

YOU LIKE THAT!

No wonder they didn't give him a LTD.

Overthrowing everybody, doesn't help that the ref's call was trash either.

>get bamboozled into signing this shit QB because of a meme

are there any fucking morons here that want to give cousins a $150 million dollar contract or whatever the fuck it is he's looking for? let that fucking faggot walk already.

I did not like that.

I can tell from this post that you live in PG county.

It feels wierd that that front office was right about Kirk.

>muh empty yards

>not offering him a lower long term deal years ago or trading him
JUST

At least he's not a cowboys fan from pg county. It could always be worse.

>could have kept rg3, nursed him back to health, and just have been patient with someone that's already proven they can be top tier in the league as you teach him to properly go down when running out of the pocket
>go with mediocre meme man u like dat? instead
Get what you pay for, I guess.

They were/are right about Cousins but for the wrong reasons.

This entire organization is a train wreck. It has to be the worst ran professional sports team of the last 2 decades. I don't understand why people still purchase tickets and give money to that kike in the executive suite.

>should have kept rg3
Are you Bruce Allen?

fucking this
the 49ers would've been conned in a trade, but the redcucks were to stupid to ask

What was that skinsbro?

That fucking fumble return was peak Dan Snyder Redskins.

Probably not

Robert isn't on an NFL roster because he's terrible. You're crazy

RG3 was the biggest bust in NFL history and his shitshow in Cleveland proved Shanahan correct.

Sending him to Cleveland doesn't prove anything given that team was desperste, didn't allow him to heal and let his crazy ass get thrown into the fire that is the Browns organization. He fucked up the same way everybody else would there. Shit, Tom Brady wouldn't be able to make it as a Brown with the way that organization runs.

OROY and video game tier stats pre-injury. Problem was that they never let him heal all the way and had him hobbling around in a leg brace before they sent him off to the Browns to die.

If they settled his crazy ass down and taught him how to run less dangerously and let him heal up for a year, they'd be in the driver's seat in the NFC east every year.

A QB plz

>defending the bum known as RG3

lmao

What is this meme

>defending the even bigger bum known as Kirk Cousins
Both were in a terrible spot as QBs when the decision was made to drop RG3. Smarter decision would have been to bench and get RG3 healthy for a year, not actually expect Cousins to carry your team indefinitely.

What's worse, a Cowboys fan in PG County or a Steelers fan in Glen Burnie?

>be racist
>get BTFO
serves you right R******s

Not shocked a Steelers fan would be in Glen Burnie because Glen Burnie is full of white trash.

Bruce Allen get the fuck off my board.

I've met some skins fans irl who unironically believe this shit. i cannot tell if this is bait or you are serious.

...have you watched Cousins play?

Offensive line looked like shit, cousins isn't used to being hit and pressured like that. Still though, we're going 8-8 at best and cousins fucks off to San Francisco

How about giving Philly's d line it's due. They were in Kir's face on every drop back. They will be elite this year.

Colt McCoy is better. I tell everyone this.

with the upcoming schedule the redskins are likely starting out 0-4 with a bye week following. hopefully we'll see colt by week 6 and never see kirk take another redskins snap again.

>refs screwing the Skins

Did you watch the game, Muhammad B'ong? The Eagles kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and the refs gifted the Skins a few chances.

why does dan snyder hate the redskins so much?

>LETS OVERPAY TERRELL PRYOR
learn from your fucking mistakes already

whats going to happen.

b/c redskins fans are sooo fucking stupid
1. Cousins will leave
2. He will be a playoff caliber QB

Shitty offensive line..lets blame QB

UGH

The redskins actually offered him a LTD...Cousins turned them down.

>cousins
>playoff caliber QB
Also
>blaming the line

That line isn't NYG tier bad. It ain't the cowboys, but they aren't bad. Cousins is just a goof.

Oline is shit
he is a top ten QB
best QB the Redskins have seen in years

He will leave and possibly be a Super Bowl winning QB

2 reason why the Redskins will continue to be bad
1. Synder
2. Redskins fans