HOUSE DEMS GO FULL RETARD

House democrats didn't get their way on gun control so now they went full fagtron and are having a sit in.
Cspan is also taking calls during breaks

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/347526-senate-vote-gun-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET TO WORK FUCKERS!

>Repealed republican gun control plans
>Call sit in to protest the repeal of gun control plans

amazing, they are never there to do work at all, BUT FOR THIS, THIS THEY CAN SHOW UP FOR, TO SIT ON THE FLOOR LIKE A PACK OF CHILDREN. AND THE OLD CUNT SHILLARY CALLS THIS REAL LEADERSHIP LOOOOOLL YEAH RIGHT

Democu.cks are losers

Democrats choose to sit down all day and not do work. They're just showing solidarity with their base.

NIGGERS AND JEWS AND NIGGERS AND JEWS AND NIGGERS AND JEWS AND NIGGERS AND JEWS AND NIGGERS AND JEWS

will any of these old fucks be able to stand up after this?

any hope for a bunch of blood clots and strokes?

Look at how ugly these people are. These people think they're smarter than you. These people think they're your "leaders".

the thing on the speaker desk literally looks like the lady in the radiator from David Lynch

The black guy looks like a microwaved version of mini-me that's been bloating and rotting in the sun.

>duckface
>gay ribbons
fuckin libs

Someone needs to go clear them out with a baseball bat.

Ironically enough, this is the most time they've spent in that room since they were elected.

>these people are paid thousands of dollars a year to sit on a floor

not a shill, longtime poster. yeb!

John Lewis can do whatever the fuck he wants. Right or wrong, he did something and paid the price. These nu-fags can go suck a dick.

niggers and women.. lol

what is it with baby boomers and their desire to just sit places?

More like a machine gun!
One can only hope

no he fucking can't
my taxes are paying his salary get to work

That redhead seems like a complete slut. Cant even imagine what shes like, having actively worked to further the left her entire life. Jesus.

what massive faggotry

Look at that ugly nigger in the front

I swear to god that nigger has the most chimp-like face I've ever seen. Thats fucking unreal.

What the fuck is Mike Tyson doing there?

>act like children
>we rule the country we so serious yay x'DDDDD

Unbelievable. Who elects those orcs
>I know it's niggers

That's a terrifying thought

Jesus, we are long overdue for a congressional overhaul.

This is passive aggressive takeover. They can't do it by force so they are going to throw a passive aggressive fit until they get their way.

Quite literally the tyrants we need to worry about.

Holy shit. Why are Democracts such pussies?

And it's not like they're going to get their way. No legislator who wants to keep their job is going to flip flop because a bunch of manchildren are throwing a temper tantrum.

wow so progressive

They should just vote yes or no to a bill and be done with it

Let me guess... they're worried there's so many guns that the US is going to capsize?

I seriously hope you guys understand what the purpose of this was, since many of you don't seem to.

It's just a political stunt so it can be written about and highlighted.

The narrative being that Republicans did nothing while democrats want to do something.

They aren't actually expecting anything to literally happen.

Can someone make a propaganda piece saying something like "Assault weapons have no place in America. We need to repeal the 2nd and 13th Amendments! They were created when people had muskets!". I'd really like to convince retarded libs to spread that.

I'm so god damn sick of these old spoiled ass politicians thinking they care about us marching in and gang fucking us with queer laws these people need to die and leave us alone

Wishing I had bought more SWHC and RGR

>burn them all

A sit in protest FOR secret lists! So progressive!

Considering the dems literally voted against the only amendments that made sense, yeah, that sounds about right.

It makes no sense though, the Democrats literally voted against gun control (in the form of a Republican bill). How the fuck are they getting away with "Republicans are evil" being the narrative? This is the shittiest political pandering I've ever seen and judging by my Twitter it's working.

It's really not complicated

Even republicans were doing things like this with obama a bit. You kill everything and then claim the other side doesn't want to fix stuff. It's been going on for decades if not more.

The problem is that media is leftist so proliferation in their favor will be greater.

It's not like they actually care about passing gun control that much, they want reelection more.

I don't care either way, I would be happy if congress never passed a bill again

can you clarify? i need ammo.

What's with the black guy's face?

republicans do the same shit all the time. filibusters are 90% of what goes on in congress.

holy fuck those people are hideous though

It's just fucking annoying. The only thing I watch closely is gun stuff and every time I actually glance deeper at the sausage being made it sickens me.

holy shit look at that stupid fucking nigger. He looks so fucking niggy.

Democrats are such fucking retards, that it hurts.

>half of them never show up to work
>when they do they sit there and do nothing
FUCKING DEMOCRACY HARD AT WORK MAN DO I LOVE THESE POLITICIANS GOD DAMN

Was a planned event, they have protestors coming in with signs to hit the Capitol steps as soon as it began. Watched them walk right on by after a brief chat here at the Metrorail.

He's a nigger.

Both bills were bad but they wanted something that removed due process allowing for widespread disarmament of Americans.
Which js what their bill was about.

I won a 243. a 20ga. and a 22. there are the three nightclubs in my area.We need another Orlando.

just looking at them disgusts me. they look so ugly and terrible i can see them at the local whole foods store die liberals

rt.com/usa/347526-senate-vote-gun-control/
There are other sources, but I'm lazy.
The republicans backed a bill that would halt the sale of firearms for 72 hours pending an investigation and alert authorities if anybody who has ever been investigated or is on the no-fly list for terrorism within the last five years tried to buy a firearm.
It also provided a legal course for challenging that ruling in court with due process.
But I guess liberals don't want due process in the american court system.
Some of the news articles posted on the day said that the republicans near unanimously backed this one, and the democrats near unanimously blocked.

>"California has some of the most reasonable gun control laws"

One was basically a shit or get off the pot clause. Yes you could be denied a firearm purchase if you were on a watch list but they had a limited period of time to either charge you with something tangible or take you off the list and approve the sale. Dems didn't like that.

Because they want a list they can use against their political enemies, like they did with the irs,epa,doag, ect.

>"Those bullets from an assault weapon fly a lot faster"
Well they've resorted to lies again.

that's pretty apparent to anyone. I'm just flabbergasted how much has changed. Remember when Nixon having a list of people he didn't like was proof he was a corrupt asshole and unfit to be president?

>It's not like they actually care about passing gun control that much, they want reelection more.
These are people whose entire lives revolve around trying to find ways to take away our rights.

What is that phone number on the podium?
What does it go to?
I know 202 is DC

This is what a real American hero looks like. John Lewis is a national treasure and a real American hero.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Representative revolution.

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

This is why I vote for Democrats every election. Imagine what material legislation they could pass if all democrats voted!

Of course it is. Publicity is why people have these events.

The "stunt" draws a lot of attention, which sometimes makes it possible to get things done when nothing else worked. Just about every major movement had its "publicity stunts," which is just a cynical term for a demonstration or rally to draw attention to an issue. Ryan is attempting to make it look trivial by using the word "stunt," but maybe somebody should ask him what MLK's march on Washington was.

The right to bear arms is ALREADY “infringed” for many, and for very good reason. Here’s a short list of things that could easily happen if we were to give you your way, remove all “infringements,” and completely deregulate the Second Amendment:

>A career felon could walk out of prison, and purchase a full-auto AK-47 from Walmart
>Your psycho ex could buy a sniper rifle and silencer from “some guy” for $100
>A mentally handicapped child could get a pistol from a vending machine
>Known terrorists and those with terrorist affiliations could easily purchase Stinger missile launchers to shoot down airliners, and RPGs to blow up your Hummer
>Any nutjob could walk out of the asylum, buy a grenade launcher and flamethrower, and visit your kids at school.

>not aware the constitution bans slavery by 1809

Republicans think due process is more important than safety. If you're dead, rights don't matter.

What about our rights to not be shot? Republicans may want to read up on life, liberty and all that stuff.

Ben Shapiro is ripping on the democrats pretty hard now on twitter

What amendment is the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"?

Democrat Scum get completely blown the fuck out. Teeth smashed out. Zero chance of recovery. Completely ruined. Destroyed. Humiliated.

Then they try in vain to screw with the system because they're sore losers. You can see them in this thread. Hilarious. Sad. Pitiful.

Brings my heart joy really. Every Leftist who screams in impotent rage banging his fists against the senate floor is a sacrament. Little thieves don't get to steal today. So mad. So furious.

>tumblr

>What about our rights to not be shot?

which right is that, exactly?

Who's the redheaded jizz wiz with the nice legs?

>Elizabeth Warren's bed
Benji bringing the fucking bants. COME HOME BEN

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Buy a gun, shoot it for fun, protect your home from thieves. Three in one cuck.

>ben shapiro """"""""banter"""""""""

i just see a jew clawing for his careers life

You don't have a right not to be shot.
Also, police are not there to protect you.

the HUAHAUHAAHAHAHUAHAUAHAth amendment iirc

guys, hey guys guys hey guy pay attention to me! god, he is so fucking corny. hopefully he finds the directions back to isreal

Well, psycho politicians have armies and nuclear weapons, so it balances out.

>this is not a political stunt
What?

Gotta hand it to Ben, he sticks to his guns (pun unintended)

Just a reminder.
Its illegal to carry a handgun in Washington DC.
Unless you're a member of congress-
That's right, congress passed a law that they can conceal carry, but not citizens.

'
So glad non of these fuckers represent me. That's the beauty of living in a red district. No dems even ran here.

>these cocksuckers can't get a cadence on their gay little chant
Embarrassing

I see no problem with any of those harebrained scenarios.

niggers need to start a counter hashtag like #StandUpForDueProcess

Politicians and the media think twitter is the end all be all of global opinion.

If their shit is trending, that gives them the moral superiority to continue with their political theater.

Tumblr in real life.

They are fucking mentally ill Jesus fucking Christ.

"the right not to live in gun fear hurr"

Later it will be "the right not to be offended"

And then "the right not to tolerate wrong think and thought crimes"

What the fuck is even happening I am so sick of this fucking agenda 30 crap.

Enough already ENOUGH. FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE. God is that too much to ask.

>virtue-signaling the IRL edition

Children in suits.

maybe so, but how much longer until he goes full redpill

Yes back when it was totally unacceptable and weird to have a pistol on your person in public.

Rep. Elizabeth Esty
D- Connecticut:
>we're sworn to uphold and protect the constitution"

This is seriously fucking mental shit.
These traitors need to be in prison.

Are you equating muskets with modern revolvers and handguns?

If so you're a fucking lunatic.

Chimps in suits is a better song