Why doesn't Disney just release this with a disclaimer saying it's a product of it's time?

Why doesn't Disney just release this with a disclaimer saying it's a product of it's time?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/40604999
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*it's a product of its time
How do you not know how to use it's and its yet?

Whatever

doesn't test well with groups of faggots and moms

I had my copy reformated and remastered on dvd

it's not a good movie and had no notable impact beyond a disney world ride

most people just forgot about it completely

wb actually included a video disclaimer on the early bugs episodes.

Because (((Disney)))

>no notable impact

>probably the best song they'll ever write

So did some of the classic Mickey Mouse black and what cartoons where Mickey wears black face.

And the early Sesame Street DVDs which said that the early episodes don't meet today's educational needs.

Which is all gay bullshit. It doesn't need that, except for appeasing idiots

There's not enough demand for the movie. Only completionists want this movie in their library, and they can just get it imported. Otherwise, people are fine just humming ZIPPIDY DOO DA! without having to actually see the movie. Disney really gains nothing from releasing it other than accumulating large amounts of SJW butthurt.

there isn't even anything wrong with it besides the happy negro. all kinds of other films have that.

Jon fraveau remake when?

There's nothing wrong with it including the 'happy negro'. Can't a motherfucker be happy?
Uncle Remus is one of the greatest black characters, sadly unrecognized

vimeo.com/40604999

>it's a product of it's time
>this excuses pure hatred

literally shaking rn

Answer the niggers question you crybaby bitch

it's an interesting historical curiosity

the very fact Disney has kept it buried for so long would probably make it a good seller if they released it today

>at work last year installing water features in the gardens of an upper-class house
>shit goes completely off the rails and we have to completely start over after 6 hours of work
>I whistle Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah in a "BE HAPPY, DAMN IT" kind of way as we tear down and restart
>Some white guilt asshat reports me to the head of the company for racism because the owner of said house (who wasn't even home) is black

for the record I got in zero trouble for this but what the fuck is wrong with people

being offended is the new fad

i was told to stop whistling that in third grade

literally shaking