Average European in Asia

Average European in Asia

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/23/foreign-backpackers-hit-the-streets-of-kl-for-money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude I want to go find myself lmao

#sospiritual

This reminds me of that India 2020 movie with white beggars.

I hate hippies so god damn much

Thank ALLAH pigsk*ns are on their way out of the gene pool

Isn't backpackers getting incresingly common in the region?
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/23/foreign-backpackers-hit-the-streets-of-kl-for-money/
Tourists these days just pack bags and buy train pass, saw them almost every morning recently. Increasing number of multinational company workers too over the last few years.
That kind of travelling looks kinda fun if a bit dangerous.

Le'ts go traveling together.

downshifters. i knew a guy, he worked as a minor bank manager in a small town, not even enough income to want to downshift but he hated his work i guess so he simply went to china and afaik somehow lives in the south china (dunno about his visa, apparently he got some chinese friends) picking odd jobs there

Used up my monies going to Japan and China, gonna need quite some time to recover my Malaysian Airlines flight points and savings. Such is life in the 3rd world.
Wish someday I can afford an ex-army land rover and drive to Russia, central asia all the way to Yurop, the annual cross asia convoys look fun.

San Cristóbal de las Casas is littered with French, Canadian and Norse hippies
Blond dreadlocks, selling junk in the streets, dressing up for coins, the whole deal

>Wish someday I can afford an ex-army land rover and drive to Russia, central asia all the way to Yurop, the annual cross asia convoys look fun.

wish i someday fly around the earth in a small aircraft -_-
sounds much more expensive than your idea

There's bagpacking and then there's begpacking. People doing the latter should be shot.

the difference is that he'll probably fulfill his dream and you'll never ever achieve your goal
>i am a son of an oligarch etc.
no you are not, and we both know that i am right

>you'll never ever achieve your goal
implying

I usually saw white beggar in Seoul so i gave them some money.

Implying you can't do it as a pilot

Do you reckon she'd let you kiss her feet if you said you'd give her 20 bucks? Only way I'd consider giving her money honestly.

>amerimutts
>european

obviously that it is not easy but it's much more possible than you might think. a small plane, especially a used one is not very expensive and some people even build their own (lol, i recall a couple of years ago a literal russian pensioner from some poor village built his own plane and crashed, he got a fine which he could avoid, there was another pensioner who was fined too, this year, for building and flying his plane and he was also forbidden to fly it, all on some stupid reason, possibly got his plane heavier than 115 kg which needs a lot of papers, as you see russia is shit for people who want to do something unusual), the hardest part it's the papers, especially in russia (but i will likely leave russia anyway) and i guess money for fuel and visiting the international airports

i didn't get why you are so mad though that one can have such an idea, but then, you are a russian, lol

why are russians so negative?

disgusting

Left one has slanty eyes

Try living in the god forsaken post-Soviet shitholes. All the grey, bad weather and poorfaggotry gets to you.

>if whitey's rich
wtf whitey done steal everything! gibs me dat! you aint deserve it!
>if whitey's poor
lmao white people! poor people are stupid and deserve it!

Anyway,they look so happy

blending in well with the locals i see

Poor Americans don't go to Asia. It's too expensive.

if you want to leave russia because you don't like papers you will have a great surprise

>Solo Traveller

White people in Asia are such unadulterated scum its unbelievable.
I like Japan but I need to leave ASAP for the shame of being associated with some of the losers I've met here. I imagine it's 1000x worse in countries with reputations for being cheap like in SEA.

wh*te people be slaves in their own countries soon

Would be more expensive, I asked military base doing tenders and land rover with repair is USD9k while a used Pilatus is 15k without repairs here not including fuel to feed the plane.
Still need to build up cold resistance, my road trip in New Zealand at 0degrees winter results in 17 out of 20 Malaysians bleeding nose and down with cold after 3 days. Siberia would probably turn me into frozen kebab in one night.
Is life that bad there?
Saw plenty of Russians around expensive resorts here such as 4 seasons and St. Regis in this pic which cost USD300-1200/night. Is that kind of spending normal for middle class or are those the oligarchs Russians kept talking about?

why is thai even issuing visa for such people?

If you want tourism the govt would be giving visa free to lots of countries which gives them up to 3 month visa free stay.

BEGpacking is a proof that Westerners are sick of capitalism or free market economy in their own countries.

thailand is visa free for a lot of countries afaik, and when the visa free period ends they just briefly leave it and immediately re-enter

Thailand relies too much on tourism and this becomes a huge problem.

lower middle and middle class usually stay in 3-4 star hotels, that are also cheaper for organized groups, 5 star... while they are not only "oligarchs" but it's people with some money

If it's their way of life, why not.

btw your country is visa free for russians too :3
dunno if it's easy to extend its period with a brief re-enter though

You are always welcome to my country since average Russians speak better English than the locals here.

I went to Vietnam last month, I saw shitters like this, always speaking French.

French,Israeli and Aussie scumbags

Read up Asian financial crisis 1997,you will understand why they are so focused on service sector.
Does aviation engineers or technicians pay a lot in Russia?
Its pretty funny when the Russian knights air crews didn't even bother setting up railings around their IL-76 or even having someone to look after it and went shopping instead in the tax free island, coming back only to load stuff into the plane.End result is everyone using it as a giant umbrella.

She looks hot.
I wonder how a hot girl could make some money in thailand.

travelling is best for finding yourself you retarded neet

I really hate beggars.

I actually met an Israeli there trying to work for room and board. I didn't mind him, my gf thought he was a weirdo.

You won't be after you beg your life from my hands, onii-chan.

>Philipoors

>Finding yourself
So many spiritual faggots in jungle Asia doing this, they are the worst.

0/10

North european are naturally poor.

who are you quoting?

It's better to get diarrhea and almost die in some backwards Asian jungle than to spend your life as a bitter neet on Sup Forums, talking shit about people who actually do something risky and interesting with their lifes.

Are you by any chance affiliated with the malaysiandefence blog?

For whiteys, it's a lot less risky to go to ASEAN nations since most local crims stay away from doing violent crimes to you. This is because the Police will crack down really hard on crims involving whiteys due to the bad publicity. That's why white tourists can saunter into dangerous areas obliviously.

>risky

my god how sheltered are you

and yes talking about "finding yourself" is being a turbofaggot, how cant you grasp that?

its good, traveling is one of best experiences person can have on this earth

(Sex)tourism is Thailand's only industry apart from farming rice

Well if you're sheltered and you decide to fly out to some gook jungle country, it's risky enough.

I'd rather be a turbofaggot in some jungle than a jaded faggot from Sup Forums arguing against self exploration.
>inb4 strawmen about libtard pop spirituality
If you don't find travelling liberating and life changing to some extent, I'm sure I am arguing with a rock and not a person. O
Well yeah, but still, compare it to first world. Way easier to find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time

>travel the world to "find yourself"
>not just looking in a mirror

Travelling is fun but """""finding yourself""""" is a dumb concept that pseudo-hippies use while wasting their parents' money. It's not a strawman, just say "I like travelling and I find it enriching" or whatever

I get what you mean now, but yeah, it does sound prety gay, but even if it is misguided, it is way better than becoming stale and settling into a boring life when young. As long as you don't go full McCandles, I think it is not a bad thing to do. Guys in OP are having fun at least, even if they are dumb about their intentions.

How to spot a European tourist
>He wears a tight fitting blue white or pink T-shirt and tight fitting khaki shorts
>Pair of sunglasses are a must, unless it is raining in which case they hang off the v of his shirt
>He carries his wallet in one hand and phone in the other due them due to the pockets of his shorts being too tight
>Perfect posture and an air of supreme arrogance. Will nonchalantly talk about his sexual escapades
>If he is young his girlfriend will be caked in makeup and wearing a top that leaves little to the imagination
>If he is middle aged his (most likely second) wife will have a shorter haircut than himself and look like she's ready to much a mean carpet
>He does not spend long outside of his hotel room during the day. Maybe a couple of hours on the main tourist path. Enegry must be saved for the nightly piss-up at the bar

Ok, agreed.

>last time come to agreement with Germans about something
>this happens
fug not falling for dis trap again :-DDDDD

To find myself I just looked at old people because they all more-or-less seem to have the same generally apethetic way of looking at things and sort of just being a rock in a stream and letting the bullshit in life flow around you with minimal effect.

Learn from the masters you know? They pretty much do whatever they want within reason. So that's what I've been doing and it's led to a chapter in my life desu.

Nope, just helping out with tourism studies and LIMA is also a tourist attraction as well as Jibby's complains about muddy water seeping through the wave breaker at the St. Regis sunset villa area.

>poor foreigners only live in Bangkok
Kek no.

>Saw plenty of Russians around expensive resorts

Russians barely travel abroad. But there is 140 mil of them so even that tiny percentage can be visible and those who can tryvel are the richest ones.

>To find myself I just looked at old people
>learning from less wise and less nerve in frontal lobes
true beta

>Be black and go to Japan
>They tell me whte Americans snd Australians are the biggest niggers in their country and that black American tourists are always cool

>Getting diarrhea or sick
Everyone warned me about this when I went to the jungle cunts, not even a feeling of discomfort, does everyone just have terribly weak immune systems in the west?
It's okay, I'm not big on travelling, but to each their own I guess. But still, I can't stand the cunts to act like they are special and finding themselves.

Accurate. They also talk a lot of shit about Trump.