Sup Forums PLEASE I BEG YOU

DO NOT VOTE BREXIT

I DO NOT WANT my retirement account to crash by over 50% when I wake up on Friday morning!!!

TOO FUCKING BAD

k e k

I'm getting some spray on tan, gonna wear a towel on my head, and buy a quran. I'll be on a plane in an hour so I can come to the UK as a "refugee" and vote "stay", so don't you worry famalam.

fuck your retirement, should've bought gold or saved in CHF

Brexit means it will crash by maybe 5% and then recover over the long run 500% because you prevented its siphoning off to raise the living standards of Romania, Turkey and Sudan.
Bremain means it will remain the same on Friday and decay by 80% over the long run leaving you a pauper because you funded all the egregiousness of the EU and put some food on the plate of a Syrian.

You choose.

YOU IDIOTS WOULD BE £5000 POORER TOO

>long run

WHAT, LIKE 100 YEARS FROM NOW? FUCK YOU FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Call ahead to get citizenship and reserve an apartment

long run means 5-10 years at the most. Just like you saw how beneficial it was to not join the Euro currency in just a few years.

Mate. I'm on the dole, what the fuck do I care?

I want the system to crash and burn.

Selfish bitch, think of the future.

low time preference degenerate detected

Thats so crazy.
You know our market is crashing on brexit right.
The entire world will suffer if the 5th largest economy drastically changes its trade relations with the entire world.

Yeah, great job mate. Ordinary people's lives will be hit, the rich will continue being rich with the added bonus of being poised to fuck ordinary people even harder.

Hope you're prepared for that, because that's what's happening.

if you have nothing to weather the storm, you wish for your inevitable death m8
it's always better to be poor in peacetime than poor in wartime

>coming home from mountains
>hotel on top of hill has huge 'VOTE LEAVE' sign
>some commie has scrawled 'aros/stay' on their wall

Bastards.

It's going to crash anyway just before the vote comes in.

The price you must pay for freedom.

>tfw i'm going to lose thousands overnight
>tfw I don't even care

it'll recover a fuckton faster if we remain though.

you're all going to be millionaires once hyperinflation kicks in

I was visiting Serbia in the 90s and had to pay 500 billion Dinars to take a piss at the bus station

So, just what is happening anyway but sped up?

forgot pic related

CRASHING THIS PLANET

Some of us don't have anything. No savings, no property, no family and no inheritance.

If I have a chance at telling my fellow country men that unskilled migrants are making my life a little bit more difficult, I'm gonna take it.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

those who want to trade a bit of their liberty for a bit of stability deserve neither or however this saying goes

>brexitfags
>literally dumbest part of population without any actuall knowledge on how world and economy works.

disgusting idiots

fuck off eurocuck

Oh look a EU shill

you fucking idiot! assholes like you put a job or pension above your country? dumbasses think there will be a pension left if you remain. you have a slave mentality and should hang your head in shame when you address free men.

fuck off mate, you're just jel just cos you don't get repeating digits like i do lol

>implying you're not leave shilling
pathetic loosers

Inoculation is never fun.

very close and understood. Achmed must. not have made it to your house to parlor court your daughter. they will dumbass and you can spend your glorious pension after you attend Friday prayers. Islam knows you are a fucking idiot.

You've had literally years, since whenever Cameron said there would be a referendum if he was reelected, to take your pension out of stocks and put it into something more tangible. Get rekt.

also
>retirement account
>confirmed americunt on vpn

Actually I take back the Americunt thing, quite like America lately, but you're still a wanker.

Actually the only reason to want Bremain is if you are already rich, where rich is used in the absolute sense of the word, typically to mean at least a 10mio quid networth. That means even most dual homeowners won't make the cut.

young 'uns won't take this housing bubble and kicking the can down the road for much longer, I just hope they won't buy into the fearmongering

some of us got lucky with what turned out to be smart investments or through inheritance but there are many more that haven't and their rage is starting to simmer without any outlet to ease the rising overpressure

Like anyone under 30 is going to be able retire anyway.

I've got nothing to lose.

more like those over 30, my pic related is similar to many a Euro cunt

demmm trips

All the more reason to vote out!

>thinking the EU won't crash in 10 years either way
you won't get your retirement no matter hat you do

Is it true

Will the empire be reborn?

>thinking the relations will change in allmost any way, and overnight

fucking rare

I don't care any more lad

I'm probs gonna an hero regardless of what happens soon

Any other anons know my feels?

how's life in Palau m8?

how big a boat do you need to safely sail to Phillippines?

RARE

And yes

It's won't.

don't do it m8, you never know what's coming in the future, we intend to make Europe great again, just hold on a little longer so we're in charge