VIKTOR KRUM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

VIKTOR KRUM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

Lol he got fat

Krum more like Crumb. Lay off the cake buddy.

inb4 >what do you expect from an actor from one of the dullest etc etc etc

>fat

Rekt

>Rekt
He's bear mode you wristlet retard

Despite what /fit/ says, when your belly is wider than your chest, you're fat.

Where did you find these pictures

More like gummi bear mode.

I'd still let him fuck me

I'd let him raw dog all my holes still...

moar liek VICTOR JUST
also
SS+Gomad
NEVER EVER

>implying he doesn't look the most fuckable in the right pic

>that one chubby chasing fag who keeps posting like being fat is okay

>tfw fell for the /fit/ meme and now i'm a skinny fat with bigger tits than a 14 year old girl

>being mad because you cant even bench 200

right now i'm trying my own unique system "SS + GOCHAD" which means "several sodas + gallon of chocolate hedgehogs a day" and I think it's working because i have become many bulk

But he's not fat, he's a beast
and that's the best kind of guy you want overpowering your boipussy

Some chubby people are still bangable, and as a grill i enjoy a lot of chubby guys with chubby cocks.

GOMAD is shit

JOPBAD is where it's at

he's a big guy

Is he a power lifter?

t. twinklover69

At least he's managed to move on with his life and distance himself from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

He looks bloated; like he's larger than he should be. Similar to one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I see he's aged terribly, just like the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"

btfo

Kys losers

Joocy as fuck, no issue here..

Nice and thick, pretty solid stuff. Hugging him must feel nice. No homo.

lmao

>as a grill

all right, that wasn't half bad

you need to be jucci to survive in bulgaria

VIKTOR I LOVE YOU