The euro fucked my country and our lives

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teuro#Lohnentwicklung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think your political parties and their short sighted quick money grabs did

Mate they rounded up the prices when the Euro started. Our old currency exchanged at 1€ = 166.386 pts so then something that costed 100 pts rounded up to 1€, that's a 66% raise and no, our salaries didn't round up.

doesnt that also mean you could sell things for more? both slovakia and lithuania adopted the euro and they are doing fine

>This is somehow the Euro's fault and not your businesses'.
wtf

Mate the same shit happened here, too

>Guess (((Who))) raised the prices to our businesses
How much did your salaries raise in proportion?

I'm young to have experienced the shift, was just poking at you. Now I'm intrigued, who did bag the difference?

>66%
Here things that costed 1 DM cost 1€.
That's increase of 100%.

Lel get on our level.

>inb4 non mentally disabled people start explaining economy wages, inflation and shit to prove an actual increase in purchasing power

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teuro#Lohnentwicklung
Google Translate:
>In the 10 years after the introduction of the euro, the net wages in Germany have risen by 0.79% annually, while prices have risen twice as fast. As a result, wages have declined in real terms, and even small increases in prices are having a stronger impact.

What the fuck? Ahvenanmaa gets their own flag?

Not mentally disabled so I'm sorry to disappoint you. But I think there is a case to be made that monetary policy for Germany is not suitable for countries like Spain or Italy that need inflationary environments to compensate for their structural weaknesses.

Sam here

Right now, we're getting the same wage as in 1999, but with 300% raised priced to all products

Thank u urop

This "currency" was forced down our throats by the politicians.
It made many people poor because the euro is only worth half and costs double.
Fuck the euro, i wanna go back to Deutsche Mark...

Shouldn't have let the higherups take so much denpt.

It's also not suitable for Germany.
Statistics don't tell you about how life her deproved.

Higherups swapped our debt from internal to external in order to feed themselves and allied moguls

Plus they were given lower interest rates due to the euro being our currency and boom, debt crisis

It's not like you were forced to accept it.
Only idiots take on the Euro when they are not ready.We didn't take it.We still have our own currency.Once our economy grows enough we'll switch to it.
You people jumped off a cliff and now try to blame someone else.
>inb4 our politicians did it
And who elects your politicians?
It may be true that there are external pressures and geopolitics at work but come on.

>inb4 our politicians did it
They promise whatever to get elected and do whatever suits them the most afterwards.

Didn't your parents teach you not to trust politicians?As a kid growing up did you not notice politicians lie?Did your parents not mention them on the table?

Germany hitting me where it hurts

The day you'll be paying 10 leva for a salad is close and you won't even know it

You'll feel it though, because your salary will still be 800 leva

(for those who don't know, 2 Bulgarian Lev = 1 euro)

new

fuck off island jew, nobody likes you

I always flip off to people who drive cars with Åland plates. That's how much I hate you assholes.

And what do you vote?
You don't vote you lose.
You vote you lose.

It isn't that the average Horst has any say what in what happens.

You are missing the obvious.Go into politics.Win :^)
We'll see.We can always lay siege on the government like we did 20+ years ago and 10+ years ago.

You'r problem is that you are all too docile and let your government walk all over you.

>You are missing the obvious.Go into politics.Win :^)
>be conform and get support and get ahead
>be non conform and lose all support and remain meaningless

You're really smart.

This triggers finish people.

Why so mad at us?

Nice get.

>You're really smart.
I actually am and your reading comprehension is lacking by the way.

>I actually am

You seem more young than smart tho.

If you can't find what you've misread in my statements, you could just ask for an interpretation.

That looks like the Singaporean 1 dollar coin

>Here in Bulgaria we can change politics with protests
Here in Germany you can get ignored with protests. Also you will get ignored by Media. You are just silenced. Many people protesting all the time. PEGIDA still makes marches.
But we don't know. It happens far away from mainstream media and most people will never know.

>PEGIDA still makes marches.
Just burn down the asylum. They can't ignore this.

>muhh constitution
The constitution is just a piece of paper, the only difference is the fact that you don't write on it with paint, but with blood.

Those are bold words for someone who has never get to hold a gun in his life

>They can't ignore this.
100 Asylums where burned down las year.
Mentionings in mainstream media:

This is a fight of farmers with forks against profesional soldiers with assault riffles.

Nop, we hear about all those asylums. Pegida only gain strength because of this.

>we hear about all those asylums
In Brazil?
Here TV and Papers are pure cancer.

>Here in Germany you can get ignored with protests.
As i said.You are too docile.
Also from what i am reading here you are also disorganized and lack a common goal.There is no unified thing that the majority of Germans are ready to go on the streets for.

So how about you stop being a little bitch on the internet and think about it.

P.S.Hell you can even look at it at a different angle.It might be that everyone else is having it ok and it is just you who is having a problem with your current political and financial systems.

Most people are settled and most people are old.
It's the young that have a problem. But the young are not many in Germany. Most a foreigners.
Those Eastern Euros and Turks here won't go on the streets for German issues. They will just earn their moneys and go back.

>As i said.You are too docile.
Correct, the government should not fear a group of people that present no treat to them.
Once you burn cars and break windows, they will be willing to talk and negotiate.

We did not remove a president by being nice. We invade the senate and she had to flee using a helicopter.

I don't remember us needing guns.If things are as bad in Greece as they were in Bulgaria why aren't you on the streets?
So either things aren't as bad as you make them to be or you are just too pussified to do anything about it.

1 January 1986 was a mistake.

yeah quite a lot of older turks are returning turkey with their earned money for example, or even if they arent returning, they are sending the money to here.

Yeah, we should be fighting your battles and go to jail for you too.Fuck off and i hope you like them roaches since you are the ones who import them in,well at least your politicians and industrialists do, so how about you go after them and stop wining over the internet.

>1 January 1986 was a mistake.
Was that your birthday, or what?

>how about you go after them and stop wining over the internet.
Where are they?

Allowing foreigners = Dead Nation

*whining

Portugal and Spain entered the EEC on that day.

if your government didn't cheated on financial stats greece would never entered UE, you cheated to enter a vip night club and now you complain because you have to pay the locker room to get back your jacket

>Where are they?
Maaaan you must be really stupid.
>Allowing foreigners = Dead Nation
I am all for Germany to close its boarders publicly and to keep all that vile shit inside to fester.How Merkel is still getting reelected is beyond me.

Without the EU, Portugal would be even less important than they are today.

>he didnt know money is power

no way jose

I still don't know how nobody shoot her.
Seriously, get a hunting rifle a end the cartridge in her. Sure she will be replaced for another globalist, but at less he will be afraid.

>importance
I'm not worried about that. We already had the longest empire in history which commies put an end to while making sure the former African colonies returned to being shitholes.

We'd probably have gotten our shit together already without the EU's dirty money, out of necessity.

The problem is not globalism you Sup Forums idiot.It is greed and the lack of a reality check.

Sit and wait did not changes anything.

>I'm not worried about that. We already had the longest empire in history which commies put an end to while making sure the former African colonies returned to being shitholes.
Your ancient empire is of no use today.
Importance, however, is. It helps you make better trade deals with other nations.
Portugal would be a giant shithole without the EU.

>Sit and wait did not changes anything.
I am not talking about 'not shooting her'.I am talking about your implied Sup Forums submessage of hate against globalization.

>Portugal would be a giant shithole without the EU.
That's speculation and you know it. Before the 1974 revolution, the regime was already slowly changing for the better and we would probably have gone a much better path than we did.

I just "globalist" as insult. Could have used jew or commie...
Fascism works. No matter what people say.

We're less self-reliant today than we were in Salazar's time. Gotta love commies.

Use Jew.

Join us in freedom, white man

>Spain
>White

Join us in freedom, caramel man

>buys a license to own a TV
>buys a license to own a set of knives
>about to loose a ton of rights the moment they exit the EU
Britain is truly a land of the FREE.

>Fascism works. No matter what people say.
>Let's just hope the next dictator happens to be a good person XDDDDDDDDD
fundamentally flawed ideology.

>balkanigger

I'll pay you 20 euros to fuck off

So not much different from what we have now then.

>buys a license to own a set of knives
You made this up?

So i struck a nerve,aye?

I can't wait for your jewish overlords to remove all consumer and work ethic laws.I really can't wait for you to leave the EU.It will be glorious.

Nope, they want to ban knives, etc. because they're too cucked to remove kebab.

>Guess (((Who))) raised the prices to our businesses
I'm guessing it was Spanish business owners.

>You made this up?
*Knives. It is illegal to: sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives) carry a knife in public without good reason - unless it's a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife.*

A little hyperbole on my part but still grounded in their reality.

I'm guessing you won't actually leave the EU.

>I'm guessing you won't actually leave the EU.
I hope that you are wrong.

Never let an institution that isn't party of your government to control your currency.

>Never let an institution that isn't part* of your government

You are wrong if you think i like the status quo, it is shit.

The faster the EU collapses, the faster we realize it's a totalitarian sham that needs to go.

Fuck this shit. Just print gold and silver certificates.

same

Euro improved my life dramatically

I wouldn't blame the union. I would blame all the greedy merchants

The person doesn't want to go to jail and she is probably protected. After one dead Merkel security would be increased and the new Merkel wouldn't be wo afraid. Then politicians might be people who never feel anxious anyway.

Bulgarian lev has been pegged to the euro for decades.
In effect we follow whatever the rate of the euro is to the number and have for a long time.
We're already using the euro in all but name.

The only advantage to a free floating currency is lost on us, yet we get non of the benefits of the common currency. Like tourism and losing the change fees.

I'm glad to know that as a foreigner in Germany, I am rustling your jimmies.

You might want to look at how the average age in Germany dropped for the first time in years thanks to migrants. Who do you think will be keeping up the welfare system in 15 years when all the Germans want to retire? Since Germans stopped having babies, it'll be migrants.

>both slovakia and lithuania adopted the euro and they are doing fine
Are they?

The EUR/USD exchange rate has improved slightly. Also fuck the Brits.

it wont be Germany then

Are you old enough to remember runaway inflation, disgusting russian shill? A lev would cost 1/100 USD in the morning, but 1/300 in the evening.

>falling for the eurojew
>wanting your currency to be dependent on germany's whim

This

and you, pshecks, you should know better, i remember when toilet paper was a deficit item in fucking Polska

>i remember when toilet paper was a deficit item in fucking Polska
the times when we were closely tied to Russia are long gone thankfully

You got it the wrong way.
I'm an EURO shill.

I want our currency to remain pegged to the deutsch mar--the euro, but never to adopt it. Everything will become more expensive overnight.

Even if it did, how much would it really, you didn't hear slovaks crying about it when they joined.
I can't make sense of this argument, do market forces stop working overnight when we switch?
Does competition for cheap food and goods end?
A Coca Cola can will be .6 € instead of 1.1 leva, who could sell it for more?
Literally nothing changes and at worse you could get some prices being rounded to the benefit of the shop.
Look at the inflation rates they have before and after the change, it's nothing extraordinary.