What is Sup Forums's brutally honest opinion of Marky Mark?

What is Sup Forums's brutally honest opinion of Marky Mark?

He seems like a pretty cool bro. I wish I could be a part of his entourage if I'm being brutally honest.

He's kind of a doofus. Why do people cast him?

he's good playing guys from Boston
not much else

boston hothead

I don't like him as an actor or as the person he appears to be.

He was good in deepwater horizon. Give him a good script and he will act good, give him a bad one and he wont be able to elevate it.

Other than that, seems like a nice dude.

Good Vibrations and Gotta Believe are fuckin' awesome, always put them on while driving.

I like him because he isn't a beta cuck, unlike almost everyone on Sup Forums.

Should've killed more 2bh

he was a total shit when he was younger

He's come a long way

Literally Boston accent: the actor

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

Given where his career started, the fact he became as good an actor as he did is astounding.

He'll be fine

absolutely disgusting piece of shit actor, and I don't normally say this

I hated him the very first minute I saw him on a screen, a visceral kind of hatred fueled rage takes over my brain each time I see him "acting"

he's just horrible, fucking abomination

What does he hate the vietnams so much?

My favorite Marky

YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY YOU VIETNAMESE FUCKING SHIT

I JUST TRACED YOUR IP, YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET PAY BACK FOR THE TET OFFENSIVE

You weren't there man, you can't understand

Man he really wishes 9/11 happened in Boston doesn't he

Mark Wahlberg?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him 'Gook Gutting' Wahlberg because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.
You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Mark. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Marky Mark what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

oh shit marky not my entire family and everyone in my village pls don't do it

this is my opinion of Marky Mark

As a vietnam I can say I'm not the biggest fan.

He's slowly redpilling the masses.

They're just so small to him.
Like Vietnam fucking ants

kek, wasn't he the one who said "if only i was on the plane" ?
or was it russell crowe?

His performance as an actor ranges from terrible to decent.

And all the roles he played in action movies seem to have given him the impression that he was a certified badass. Fucking kek.

Are his burgers really any good?

I'm tired of him, he's in like 40 movies a year.

It was Marky Mark and Seth McFarlane

Is that Peanut Untouchable?

He's a sock puppet that the right director can make do great things. When he works with a capable director he gives pretty good performances eg. The Fighter, Three Kings ( both Russell), Departed (Scorcese) Boogie Nights (PT Anderson) and even The Other Guys (McKay). When he works with a shit director he is not capable of elevating his game eg. Transformers, Pain & Gain (both Bay), and the Happening (Shyamalan). He's not a bad actor but he's not bringing anything to the table himself.

na m8 he fucking sucks stop with the mental gymnastics

CHURKA FUCKING SHITS

You're crazy if you can't appreciate his naive stupidity in Boogie Nights.

its hard to take a midget seriously as a tough guy

MANLET FUCKING SHITS!!

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

Thank you for this

How come he hasn't starred in a Vietkino yet?

He'd instantly win an Oscar

Boogie Nights is a masterpiece.

fucking kek'd

Would he have crashed... With survivors?

BLEACHED

Surprisingly, yes

I'd fuck him

can't act for shit, watch any of his movies and he's always the same. same gait, expressions and behavior, he's fit for only very limited roles.

Yes and his show Wahlburgers is pure kino

he's NOT THAT BAD.

He got a tiny pecker

Pain and Gain was great though.

because it's flaccid you dof
do you walk 24/7 with your boner on

he should play a biopic of Mickey Rourke

Why wasn't this the first reply? Fucking redditors.

VIETNAM

well first of all, I bet you suck on a penis for pleasure from time to time.
to my point, if you're going to on a runway, dropping your pants and showing off your cock, make sure you got at least a 1/2 chub showing. if that's what he's showing, he has a small pecker, sorry if you still want to suck on it.