Get these fucking teams out of my city

Fuck off already.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Bernardino_County,_California
breitbart.com/california/2016/02/12/nfl-owners-are-worried-about-gang-culture-if-raiders-move-to-la/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree. LA does not deserve one team much less two. Plus St. Louis and San Diego deserve their teams back after the trash they had to put up with over the decades.

Goof finally unJUSTed himself tho

t. raidnigger fan that thinks Las Vegas is a suburb of LA

>Rams in LA since 1937
>spend 20 years in st. louis
>come back
>hurr durr Rams are St. louis team gais

neck yourself spic

>making a spam thread in Sup Forums will sure get nigger felon league teams out of his city
Americans aren't very smart, are they?

You're right they should make tssuuuuu threads xD

How is vegas NOT a suburb of LA?

well first off a suburb is not 3 hours and 45 minutes away from downtown

San Bernardino County touches Clark County, idiot

LA is rightful Rams clay. Chargers need to fuck off.

Yes they do. NFL needs to force spanos to sell his team before he bankrupts it

>2nd in attendance last year

HAHAHAHA enjoy meth louis

san bernardino county isn't LA you cholo fuck

>a county touches another county which touches another county
oh ok so that means the separatist shanty town of anaheim and the dying corpse of san diego teams are also suburbs of LA then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Bernardino_County,_California

>San Bernardino County is included in the Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area, also known as the Inland Empire, as well as the Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA Combined Statistical Area.

Except everyone recognizes that OC and SD have nothing to do with LA

>this assblasted spic keeps making these baitthreads until 2020
>then he kills himself

t. elbows up, side to side

Or have them move and rebrand. There's some good cities out there with no team of their own. I mean if Jacksonville can have a team, why not Salt Lake City or Austin or Omaha?

Yeah have them move back to San Diego where they belong

I'm a White guy in Torrance

Stop being a faggot. No one gives a fuck about the Rams. This is a Raiders and Lakers city

If they want to stay the Cargers, I'd be fine with that. If they want to pull an Oilers, so be it. They just can't move to another city with a team, and ideally, not a state with one.

I'd rather the Chargers stay in SD, of course. But somewhere new is better than faking a claim to LA.

>Roots for Raiders
>White

>I'm a white guy in torrance

good one. only spics and chinks like in torrance

LA is 60% Hispanic. 99% of Hispanics cheer for the Raiders

Therefore LA is a Raiders city. Something wrong? I've never seen a Hispanic cheer for the Rams. They're seen as race traitors

Oh trust me there is nothing cringier than their fight for LA slogan. Nobody wants them to fight for it. They want them to leave

the attendance was fine even with the terrible stadium. the city was more than willing to let them build a new one on the land, spanos is just a turbo-jew who didn't want to pay a penny for a new stadium. also he has lived in LA for a decade now and just wants to live there and be "the guy that owns the NFL team." he's an egotistical prick

No one wants the rams here.

Oh, Spanos is definitely in the wrong here. Even after San Diego conceded he still told them to fuck off. He's now up there with Snyder as shittiest owner, imo. I don't know how other owners approved the Chargers in LA bullshit, though.

Am I the only Angeleno who doesn't really see all that much Raider gear anymore?

They didn't. The first meeting they told him to fuck off and gave the LA bid to kroenke. I believe he then went and talked to kroenke about being a tenant in his new stadium. He was that desparate for LA money

>LA is hispanic thanks to mass immigration
>hispanic gangs adopt the raider image
>"hispanics root for the raiders" is short for being a degenerate or affiliated with said degeneracy

neck yourself

Nigga they left LA in 79
THEY LEFT FOR MONEY
They're fucking trash mid they're a fucking embarrassment I rather deal with the fucking Mexicans at least knowing j have a good team in the raiders were here than this fucking embarrassment
>t-t-theyre winning
To a fucking third stringer and not even convincing at that Goff is throwing basketball for 3 yards

Thank God cunts defense is shit

the Only reason the Raiders are even liked by hispanics is because of cholo shit. prove me wrong

>Begging for the Rams
How pathetic.

You're not

People are really overestimating how popular the Raiders are here. Most of the Cholos moved on from raider shit to dodger shit

Puro south side

>from 2003 through 2015, the Raiders failed to post a single winning season or clinch a single playoff berth
>"I have a good team in the Raiders"

lel

Sup ese

>Doesnt realize its the year 2017 and the Raiders are Super Bowl contenders

Hey wassup its your big homie lokote here letting todo los homies know that yo amo la BBC

>Raiders are super bowl contenders

lel

>a business did something for money
OH THE HORROR

They should've had a City of LA vote on what team should've come back

The Raiders would've won by far. Grow the fuck up Rams fags. No one likes your fucking team

>letting illegals vote
good one

This

Chorgers can go back to SD but rasm belong in LA.

Thats funny. LA is 60% Hispanic. 99% of Hispanics are diehard Raider fans. Not all of them are illegal

I wonder what race you are. If you're white, you're dying

most of them are degenerates though

>breitbart.com/california/2016/02/12/nfl-owners-are-worried-about-gang-culture-if-raiders-move-to-la/

thats the same reason why the raidnogs arent coming back. Nobody wants these fucks run amok with their cholo culture

>12-4 last year
>1-0 this
>One of the favorites to win by experts

Gee such a lel thing to say

That's funny because it won't change the fact that the Raiders own LA now and 20 years from now.

anyone that says degenerate has a small dick

They are. The AFC South is a joke, and the other two top contenders to win their divisions (Pittsburgh and New England) look very beatable. I'd expect Oakland to at least make it to the AFC Championship game this season, assuming no major injuries happen.

>tfw you will never be as terminally ass-blasted as a Raiders fan wearing the same knock off jersey they stole from a flea market back in the late 90s (which is all of them)

Feels pretty good all things considered

>tfw when you will never be the biggest coward of a tripfag that can never talk shit to your own rival as they have been making you thier bitch for the past 15 years
fuck of Sticky Schmuck

>tfw Raider haters have to deal with a good Raiders team for the next decade plus

Feels good man

I have literally no idea what you are talking about but luckily I have been made yet further amused due to your unmeasured outburst and commitment to doing little more but to confirm the premise of my humorous observation

hurrrrrrrr

double shit teams for a double shit city. seems fitting to me.

What are you talking about goff looks good

>1937-1994
>somehow some 10 year stay in LA is supposed to sway me

literally forced their way into LA, they weren't even ever supposed to be an LA team. learn your history

against a 3rd string QB and a shitty defense.

Thats fine, except the Raiders have done WAY more in LA than the Rams ever did.

Just wait until 2020 and the Raiders win the SB as a Vegas (greater LA) team

LA is just a suburb of the greater Bay Area. So great to have so many teams to choose from in this Golden State

>Seething Sup Forumstard

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

Raiders aren't even a good team now kek. Literally won't win the division, let alone a playoff game on the road

duuuuuuuuuuuuur

>done way more than the Rams ever did
>being this much of a illegal spic

they would have won that super bowl regardless of where they were. people act like they moved to LA and then became a great team, they were already good at the time and was at their "peak" or so to say. notice how afterwards they never sniffed the super bowl and began the descent into irrelevancy that continued until that blip in 2002

>Rich Gannon
>failing to post a winning season for 15 years

go play in traffic

>The state of delusion from Raider haters

>until that blip in 2002
They won division titles in 2000, 2001 and 2002.
Got fucked in the 2000 Championship by Tony Sirafatass and got even more fucked in the 2001 divisional round Tuck Rule game. What have the Rams ever done outside of a few good years with Warner, which was outside of LA

LA is seperated from LV by 2 different mountain ranges and the Antelope Valley. Just because the AV is in LA county does not make it LA

Aren't the raiders still >cokeland territory for the next 3 years?

Theres also that little thing known as the mojave

The LA Raiders fanbase is willing to die for their team. LA Rams fans are all plastic and not willing to die for their team

Who's a better fanbase?

And greater LA is just a province of the Bay Area Hyper Region and thus we come full circle

Parts of the AV are in the Mojave I believe. I was more just making the distinction that LA county is way bigger than LA and contains things that are very much not LA

>Narrow Loss to Iron Curtain in XIV
>Narrow Loss in 2001 to Braddo's pasts thanks to muh field goal
>numerous playoff apprearances while your team was irrelevant (Marc Buldger & Steven Jackson bitch)

only good raidspic is a dead one

Meet me on Western and 190th and let's see if you have a big mouth in person, autist

Neither, because the LA Raiders were just a team from Oakland using the LA Coliseum that were established as an AFL team in Oakland and the LA Rasm are an "LA team" in the same way that the LA Ducks or LA Angels are an "LA team" by which I mean they're not an LA team at all and were clearly associated with Anaheim for most of their existence in California.

I can't stop laughing at this
> The Oakland Raiders were originally going to be called the "Oakland SeƱors"
My fucking sides

>raidspic chimping out

Nice bravery behind a screen

fight me irl not online

I'm a raider fan

Let's find out. See me in person and take out the trash. Do it.

ur just a pussy fgt i bet u dont even take mma classes (im a dragon belt) ull brake ur fuckin fist on a pillow u dumb bich. meet me at sam's house and ill beat u leftways side

see you on the six o clock news spic

>blaming the colts qb for goffs good number
Ok

Dont you know? If rams lose its goffs fault. When they win its the others teams fault. Never mind that goff played better than rodgers today. The narrative is hes a bust and you have to use whatever mental gymnastics are required

The Rams had the ball most of that game

Don't compare the Rams fluke win to what the Raiders have accomplished

Time of possesion was pretty even. Try again

Who the fuck mentioned the raiders?

>finishing 2nd in your division is a huge accomplishment
Wew

>Number of super bowls won in LA = 0
>Number of super bowls won in STL = 1

Go watch the Dodgers & Lakers you spic.

>number of Championships won in LA = 3
>number of division titles in LA = 10
>more playoff appearances in LA than Raiders
>more LA rams Legends than LA Raider legends

Stop it

This. We're a Raiders town and neither of these teams are Top 10 in terms of popularity here in Los Angeles.

>brite bart

>waa waa muh gang bangurzz :((
Deal with it fucking crackers. The Raiders culture is here to stay one way or another. Not to mention we're still LA's team either way.

Riverside Charger family coming to kill the raidspics. You've been warned.