Are neanderthals the euros of the world before euros existed

Seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events#Scientific_predictions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were cucked to extinction too, so yes.

My ancestor :)

whites have the bigger share of their genes

Yeah, basically they were genocided by miscegenation. In the future people would use 23andme to know what percentage of white people dna they have. It was rather a slowly and peaceful extinction so they shouldn't worry as they do anyway.

Africans have 0% of their genes. East Asians are generally more neanderthal, if I recall.

Didn't Asians have as much or even more?

This is why miscegenation should be made a crime. Only the best races should do it and even then, it should be limited and not promoted.

What about the denisovas?

Actually East Asians do.

Because there is something called Basal Eurasian admixture in Europe which contains less Neanderthal in it than the Eurasian(xBasal Eurasian) branch.

Not true. The only "neanderthal" sample used in every study come from denisovans, which are, a asian/neanderthal mix.

Nordic Euros are around 40-50% neanderthal on average.

I'm late but /thread/

The best race is the one that survives. Birdshits are digging their own grave with their cuckoldry and beta behaviour.

>Nordic Euros are around 40-50% neanderthal on average.

Every single thread some sort of "geneticist" shows up to vomit out such idiotic shit like this.

My uncle looks that way even today.

>The best race is the one that survives.
Yes, that's why we have to make sure that the best race is a good race, not fucking niggers.

>we have to make sure

Who and how?

Looks like pic related

t. Pole

i think he watched too many varg videos

Ceasing all aid to Africa would be a good start. Let the niggers starve to death. And if they try to invade, sink their boats and shoot them.

If op's guy had a leprechaun accent I woulnd't hesitate to identify him as an irish. And, yeah, I know that guy is a scot from Trainspottingl

I thought it was Jews

Shittiest genes on earth. Caucasoid and Mongoloid people have it, that's why we are so low test.

And how are you going to do that?

actually we have the highest test

In a century half the earth population will be africans.

Looks like me. :^)

The government isn't your friend.

He's hot.

So you won't do shit but complain like a little bitch on the Internet.

It's time to stop posting, friend.

I'm not going to do it while talking with you here, of course. What a surprise, no one is able to multitask.

Another betacuck. What are you going to do?

You aren't going to do anything. And it's hilarious considering northern euros see iberians as sandniggers and don't give a fuck about us. Keep larping as an aryan crusader, tough guy.

>Keep larping as an aryan crusader, tough guy.
So we have a defeatist here. Pathetic.

they were not cucked, they were smarter and stronger than humans, enviromental changes killed them

Neanderthals also lived in the middle east and parts of central asia

Sapiens-Neanderthal interracial breeding grounds were in the ME, so anyone from Asia, Americas or Europe has approximately equal amounts of Neanderthal DNA

lolno, I'm not a pathetic white wannabe like you. Tell us your master plan to save the white race. I'm really curious about what can a moortuguese do to save northern europeans from the african menace.

>I'm not a pathetic white wannabe like you.
You're right, feels good actually being White.
>I'm really curious about what can a moortuguese do to save northern europeans from the african menace.
We sue as heck do a better job than Spaniards.

There were breeding grounds in Balkans and Western Europe as well but because of pre-historic migrations the effects of this later Neanderbreeding are noise level or below.

And what job is that? Posting on Sup Forums? Fapping to blacked.com? Moortugese truly are deluded. And btw, my region was never conquered by muslims unlike Moortugal, that was liberated by the kingdom of Asturias.

Stop posting, please, I'm cringing so hard it's starting to hurt.

Think about the other people that have to share the same flag as you, stop bringing us so much shame.

I beg you.

>people thinking the neanderthal introgression numbers are settled
all those estimates are based on a single specimen from the Altai mountains and on significant assumptions about lack of Eurasian admixture in African groups

recently, a paper on south African ancient DNA for instance revealed how some south Africans groups though to be good representatives of pure African groups were found to be Eurasian admixed compared to a 2k years old sample found there
this also probably affects old estimates of neanderthal ancestry in west Eurasians

My ancestors

>And what job is that?
Keeping Muslims out of the country. You guys are rapidly Islamizing again, which is shameful.
>Posting on Sup Forums? Fapping to blacked.com?
I didn't ask about your browsing habits, did I?
>Moortugese truly are deluded.
And Spaniards are weaklings that copy everything we do because they can't come up with their own ideas :^)

Nobody cares about Moortugal, stupid shitskin, the real white countries are the ones that are been invaded. And once they fall Moortugal wouldn't be able to leech from anyone

Whatever you say, tough guy. You are entertaining to say the least.

Mbuti Pygmies are pretty damn pure and unlike Khoisan they are actually used in d/f-stats.

Great, and you are even an anime poster. Sure you are going to save the white race while you remain a virgin.

>smarter
>stronger
>dies to environment
nice logic

All life will die out eventually.

You're optimistic. It's been around for billions of years.

And over a billion years all water on earth will have evaporated.

Was that supposed to be insulting or anything? You got all riled up, don't need to be salty about it. Even your fellow countrymen felt embarassed by your posts.

But don't worry. We will have died half a dozen times already by then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events#Scientific_predictions

Did Professor Noseberg tell you this? Humans are spores and this is simply the first planet we destroy.

It's not unlikely humans will have (d)evolved into something else by then. After all, homo sapiens are at most 300.000 years old.

The apes before us already mastered fire..

Agriculture is 20.000 years old. So we sat on our asses doing nothing for 280.000 years. Until someone came with the bright idea to plant some plants.

asturias is poor, even latin america is less poor

Which planet are you going to anyway? How many light years do you intend to travel?

Uranus

>they were smarter and stronger than humans
>we're really better than everybody else
Yup, truly protoeuro