Gib Meänmaa, hurri

This. We'll take good care of them.

PAY YLE TAX YOU FAGGOTS

PUNCH A SW*DE

ty :)

BIN THE FINN

Sw*dish nazis are moving to *land

youtube.com/watch?v=DEWbO6-iT1M

Lmao I watched this. He admits to having like 80 IQ.

You have to tell me what it is first

It's a "finnish" island where everyone is Swedish.

BIN THE PAKKORUOTSI

ÅLAND DOESNT BELONG TO FINLAND

#ÅLANDAWAY2018

As a protected minority Swedes in finland get to do as they please

>back

SWEDISH PRIVILEGES
SWEDES AND SWEDISH SPEAKING """"FINNS"""" ARE RACIST AND OPPRESSIVE TOWARDS US REAL FINNS

Best nordic flag together with Norway and Iceland

Yes
it used to be a part of sweden

Yes?

>back
Not like we ever took it from you, too bad you lost half of your realm

Those shitty rocks should be sold to the Russians, the Sw*de must not get an inch of his old land back.

i wish we invaded you during ww2

>referendum was held in 1919 and now 9,900 of the 10,000 voters wanted to join Sw*den.[6] A year later, Great Britain took the case to the newly founded League of Nations. In June 1921, Åland was declared as a demilitarised and autonomous territory of Finland

FUCK BRITS

>t.

Didn't Aland vote against joining Sweden because they would lose their special snowflake rights doing so?

but you didn't you cucks

IIRC yes
If they joined sweden, they would just be regular swedes.

>its another episode of vikangz vs wewuzians

It's an island in the Baltic Sea with a majority Swedish population that was awarded to Finland after WW1.

Instead you cowered in fear like the cucks you are.

It shouldn't have been given to Swedes, so Brits were right in this instance.

There would have been German lebensborn breeding camps in your soil within days of this invasion attempt

>looks at a detailed map of the Baltic
WHAT THE FUCK how many ridiculously small islands are there? How the fuck can a boat even navigate from Stockholm to Turku without getting stranded every minute
Why is this madness allowed

Yes, they should have been all killed and repopulate the island with Karelians.

you weren't allied with them

GAS THE SWEDES
RACE WAR NOW

dds

They wouldn't have let you fuck up the siege of Leningrad.

their captains can actually sail Mario

we would invade in late 1939/early 40s dumbass

Fuck off you mentally ill Albanian refugee. Don't ever talk to me again.

kek. our military was absolute horseshit, and its been like that since poltava. we wouldve probably get invaded by either the soviet union or nazi germany before that would happen.

You mean instead we single-handedly saved Finland from the Soviets?

uhhh

You mean single-handedly almost fucked us over by not letting allied troops to come to our aid and instead sent us shitty untrained volunteers?

åland should be part of Belgium

who pissed on iceland's flag lol

Aahahahahaha hahahahah holy shit

God I hate åland for some reason

The allies only offered aid because they wanted our iron, they didn't give a shit about you.

>Hitler had by December declared to the Swedish government that Franco-British troops on Swedish soil would immediately provoke a German invasion.
We only fucked you over so we would not get fucked over ourselves.

>we dindu nuffin
Like a clockwork

Or do they actually teach that you'd meaningfull impact in our victory over soviets

Depends on what you count as meaningful and if you count the finland-swedes impact. While the volunteers impact was not much, we did send you a huge amount of supplies and equipment.

>letting allied troops to come to our aid
>finns actually believe this

So did other countries. Hilarious part is that a lot of the ammo and arty shells were wrong caliber and never used, because your equipment was so outdated.

I'm curious, what do you learn about the winter war at school? Besides the int shitposting, I've talked to couple of swedes who actually believed your country was a major asset against the soviets

what's an aland and why are you so agitated about it

Autonomous Swedish speaking meme territory of Finland.

It ended to Finland thanks to the eternal Anglo, even though 95% of them voted to join Sweden instead.

is it in any way profitable

>ammo and arty shells were wrong caliber
We gave you rifles, field guns and AA to use them with. Oh, and 1/3 of our air force. All while juggling diplomatic relationships with Germany that at the time were very keen on us not helping you (ribbentrop-molotov pact).

Do you not learn anything at all about what we did for you? Is it just a "le evul swedun"-circle jerk?

>is it in any way profitable

on the contrary, it's degreed by law that they shall never pay more taxes than the average Finnish county.

and they shill for immigrants (despite not taking any themselves) and affirmative action for Swedish speakers

its demilitarized and 100% swedish speaking. mainland finns arent even allowed to buy property there it basically just exists to receive government aid and house 30k swedes.

why the fuck would you want it then

>So did other countries.
Not as much, we gave you a third of our fighter planes ffs.
>what do you learn about the winter war at school?
We learn that we contributed alot, it is not specified how much it mattered. The swedish school system is cucked af anyway.
>major asset against the soviets
Depends on what you consider to be major. We didn't really change the course of the war if thats what you mean.

Because giving away clay is apparently impossible. They also enjoy their unique snowflake status these days.

I didn't deny your involvement or help, just that first post i replied to

>Is it just a "le evul swedun"-circle jerk?
Maybe if you majority of you weren't egoistic and arrogant cunts, you'd see less shit talk from us

whatever happened to that Åland poster?

>majority of you weren't egoistic and arrogant cunts
I don't like this anymore than you do.

Maybe if you could detach yourself from your pride for a second when discussing the topic, it wouldn't always end up in you guys blaming us and sperging out.

We had our own problems and our own priorities. I don't understand why Finns think that we're somehow obliged to fight and die for them. Especially not when it was far from certain that you'd be able to even fend off the Soviets. Say that you lost and we were involved, then we'd end up in war with the Soviets. That's one hell of a bet.

We had a better natural border so we would probably have been fine but that doesn't mean we were obliged to do it and it would have made us really fucking vulnerable for the krauts and anglos.

>100% swedish speaking
I think closer to 80%. Luckily it's rising again now because of the international swedish initiative to strengthen and further the understanding and application of the swedish language.

Well Swedish language and culture must be preserved somewhere. Åland makes a good reservation.

I said I don't disclaim your part in that war. My point was, for you to stop thinking of being our saviour. That's just disrespectful

If Russia could push beyond the Torne river in 1808 imagine what they could've done in 1939. Our army was downtrodden shit at the time due to the neutrality policy mixed with a spoonful of naïvety. Had the soviets wanted to they could've taken Stockholm and although they might not have been able to incorporate all of Sweden, they could've taken not-so-unimportant parts like Gotland which would've been disastrous.

And of course, there's the whole diplomatic mess we found ourselves in at the time. I'm not unaware of it and it is a variable in my assessment that we probably picked the best option available to us at the time. Germany would've fucked us has we turned against the Soviets and then potentially France and the UK would've tried to take our mines before they fell in the hands of the Germans.

88.67% to be precise.

>My point was, for you to stop thinking of being our saviour.
Literally no one thinks that. Stop being paranoid.

Oh no, you misunderstand. The Swedish speaking population is growing Everywhere. In Sweden, Åland, and Finland. The Finlandswedes in particular have made great steps forward in non-profit programs that have encouraged people to learn and study the Swedish language, and to allow people to use it as their foremost or only language at an ever increasing number.

Thanks for the clarification. Since that's still closer to 80% than 100%, I was right.

yeah nah, swedish language and swedes too are gonna die out in few decades time

Finnish is the language of Finland and we shouldn't be trying to push ours on them.

>In Sweden
Thats a lie, the swedish language is slowly being anglofied here.

>I don't understand why Finns think that we're somehow obliged to fight and die for them.
because if finland falls then have fun with your new soviet neighbor. åland would had been a prime soviet military base if you understand where im going with this.

lol swedish is dying here its dropping in a steady -0.1% a year. just few more decades and adios.

Swedish has been spoken in Finland longer than in Scania and half of Norrland. We shouldn't push it on the finns but we should make sure that the Finlandswedes survives.

So why the fuck did you write multiple posts instead of just saying this in the first place??

That's not true. While the swedish language has been influenced to a certain degree by english during the last half a century, as it was by other dominant languages of Europe before that, the Swedish language is spoken by more people today than ever before. More people learn and communicate in Swedish both within Sweden and outside of it than at any point in history. Swedish isn't influenced by english more than any other language.

but forest finns needed to go right? no need for them to preserve their language?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Åland_Islands