True Berbers are Spaniards. Moroccans...

True Berbers are Spaniards. Moroccans, Algerians etc were massively raped by arabs and niggers and so on and their bloodline got tainted forever.

This is a Spanish Berber, say something nice about him.

WE

WUZ

ANIME

DESPACITO

t. buttblasted north africans

Spain posters are usually funny to be fair; but your " we wuz berberians" shit is just retarded

He's right tho. Spaniards are mainly native iberian and those native iberians probably fleed from the Sahara during the desertification. We are closer to the original berber DNA than modern "berbers" (aka: admixture of arabs and niggers that speak dialects with some berberic loanwords and structure and retain some pagan traditions)

Das rite, wh*teboi

This, modern berbers are like the modern macedonians. WEWAZING at full force.

How are you guys celebrating your Berber heritage?

I raped a donkey and got rabbies.

I fucked my sister and had a baby that died 9 minutes later

>blue eyes
>blond hair

I bet she is 100% Berber

We are berbers, you dumb frog.

100% Spanish Berber with no Nigger or Arab admixture, North Africans are not real Berbers they're just larpers giving the Berber race a bad name.

eating a kebab and drinking arab tea

more like light brown

name berber inventions and accomplishments

Tempura

The age of discoveries

columbus was italian

Italians are berbers too.

Vasco de Gama started the age of discoveries, stupid proxyfag

nonsensical comment

Your mother is nonsensical.

mkay

Berbers (we) paid his voyage

It is a known fact that the e1berber is a degenerate subhuman, a parasite leeching off the output of the genetically superior J and G men. The only e1berber "society" in Egypt was overseen by the superior J ubermensch. The e1berber saw the brilliant G man invent civilization on Crete and sucked up to the J men in Greece, causing the Minoans to be wiped out. The e1berber was kept as helots and allowed to rape native Italic women when his J masters invaded West, but when given control of Greece the e1berber turned it into a shithole because he knows nothing of the beauty of creation, he is a genetic throwback that can only destroy. The only famous e1b carriers were monsters, Hitler who wanted to wipe the rest of the e1berbers from existence and Napoleon the pathetic ouiaboo who convinced himself into thinking he was French. Both plunged Europe into violence just as e1berber migrants are doing today. They were too arrogant to accept the benevolent rule of their French and Italian masters and now they chimp out to punish them for teaching them culture. The e1berber is a plague upon this Earth and it will be an incomparable mercy when he is finally put down like the rabid simian that he is.

isn't that guy a Serb anyway?¿

Sergio Canales?? he is completely spanish

You must be confusing him with Bojan Krkic who is 50/50 Serbian&Spanish.

Haircuts