REMINDER: Germany doesn't stand with drumpf, but with Hillary Clinton

REMINDER: Germany doesn't stand with drumpf, but with Hillary Clinton.

You lost 2 world wars. Come back when you're actually something.

I thought you put that whole supporting Nazis thing behind you Germany?

kek

Gee.....I wonder why.

No faggot. We stand with Trump. Don't make us all look as retarded as you. Btw Drumpf is a pathetic, failed meme.

>You're gonna vote for Trump huh? How about I call him by the 15th century pronounciation of his last name? Check mate, Trump supporters.

That's just retarded.

Who gives a shit
You're not voting.

Germany was a mistake

You guys think Germany hates Trump but secretly you adore and are jealous that Americans has a German alpha-male running for president.

The lefties maybe. You don't speak for all Germans.

you know what, this place deserves to get shilled and baited to death. You all feed the stupidest shit with replies and then complain about Jews and NSA infiltrating your fucking safe space.

Do any of you even slightly grasp the concept of trolling?

hillary is a nazi?

Yeah, I'll make sure to listen to the country responsible for two world wars and soon to be the third.

Nope, a crucial feature of autism is taking everything on face value. It's very much on display in Sup Forums threads

that's obvious when we watch the invasion force raping your women in your streets. when we curb stomp islam your ass will be next. we are pissed at what you have done to Germany. enjoy fucking cowards because when we roll in you will receive no mercy.

Germany doesn't exist silly, it died in 1945.

My family came to America from Germany 3 generations ago.
I was very proud of my German ancestry.
But you fucking cucks destroyed the Fatherland and brought same to the German race.
Donald Trump is going to win and bring the crusades to Germany to bring old school German manliness back to The Fatherland.
Fuck you, the Beta Era is over.

Fuck off Holger

REMINDER: OP is a faggot

NEIN, DU WIXXER!

Germany stands mit Trump!

OP is faggot

good one, dad

Germany doesn't even stand with Germans.