Why did Black Pigeon Speaks take down this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=-n8lHZGYc5Y

He posted this video 2 or 3 days ago and then he took it down shortly after. Fortunately someone re-uploaded it. Why did he take it down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UkdGJMSo5MI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews threatened his account?

Jews threatened his life?

Jews watch him...

lol Sup Forums doesn't care about this shit anymore silly

maybe 2/3 years ago

More abstract is better
Sup Forums doesn't care about the geopolitics that might lead to world war 3? Nice try chaim

Bumping this shit, stop talking about black cocks for once Sup Forums

>Sup Forums doesn't care about the geopolitics that might lead to world war 3?

No not anymore

Just cuck memes and Sup Forums imitation

how to i save this video

what is the best program website to convert this to mp4?

Finally, an actual redpilled thread. I thought the black pigeon dude was controlled op because of how good the videos were and how fast he was pumping them out. Idk what to think anymore

why are you calling him chaim? Have you not been here for awhile? This place has changed dramatically. These newfags worship Milo and the rest of the breitbart kikes. You literally get called "midf" or "ahmed" if you even imply that jews were the perpetrators behind 9/11. Nu/pol/ is the gayest thing ever

Well he was sucking some serious Jew dick in one video and trying to deflect claims of anti-semitism. Maybe he has a reason to be scared.

You think hes been receiving threats?

keepvid.com

He probably removed it after Trump's speech.
Trump said basically the same thing, but that Israel was mistreated by Hillary.

I don't know but I thought it was weird. Can't confirm anything now though unfortunately.

Oh? Link to the speech if you could, my friend?

Here you go
youtu.be/UkdGJMSo5MI

Probably got "calls" and legal threats.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a merchant
_
( >
\_x

Sup Forums is fucking shit now, don't let this thread die. I guess this is what happens when /r/Sup Forums brings an influx of redditors that just want to fucking spout funny maymays

Practising ascii merchants
__
( *_>
\._.x

Thanks.

bump

Didn't he use 9/11 as an example of islamic terrorism? Blaming the muslims for the works of the jew seems pretty blue pilled to me. Could be controlled op.

maybe he pulled it so OP could shill his channel and make us talk about him. i wouldn't be surprised to be honest, but i just don't care since he bringsa nothing new to the table for me personally

But so many men on pol dream of taking a bbc.

Oh hey something actually insightful and interesting on Sup Forums

Why do so many people on Sup Forums hate BPS?

>Trump supporter
>Whines about someone "fighting for Israel"

I don't get this

because he might be trying to exploit right wing views for cash. his patreon alone gets him over 700 bucks for every video

No. He needs to appeal to normies my friend....he can't just drop massive redpills of that magnitude. At least not yet

that seems more like usopp than a merchant

getting their support

>implying it wasn't done by muzzies and Saudi funded.
Mossad/cia planned, yes. But Muzzies carried out the attack.

he is talking against very powerful people. threats is enough to make it pull it out. Shillary Clitoris assassins are ready on sight to threat anyone who speaks against her.

> okay with JIDF
> cries about MIDF

Maybe he does not want the stormfront fags pooing up his channel.

It was obvious from day one which two countries benefit the most from this war, the U.S. isnt either of them. The world becomes dumber daily.

Paying taxes to be other nations merc army is very depressing.

Trump's entire job is to be Man-Who-Is-Wrong-About-Everything. Any criticism he makes of Hillary is invalid in the eyes of the left and the MSM, so all he has to do is repeat whatever narrative Hillary wants shot down and it's invalidated in the eyes of the people who will vote for her by virtue of being associated with Trump.

People are being played. Trump's job is Alex Jones' job: Tell the truths that those in power want people disbelieving, and then coat them in something that makes them unbelievable.

It's hard going against the Globalists, only one left on our side of the rich is Trump

His shillmasters told him it went too far.

Wait really?
kek

>Trump's job is Alex Jones' job: Tell the truths that those in power want people disbelieving, and then coat them in something that makes them unbelievable.

Are you saying that the government is hiding Illuminati alien reptiles at Bohemian Grove? Tell me more..

He didn't remove it, he made the video private. Maybe someone striked it.

No. The whole "lol Alex Jones, alien reptiles, ILERMINAERTY" thing is part of the strategy to discredit what little truth they let him spout. You see, he has to constantly be spouting paranoid fairytale horsecrap and amassing the audience that such a diet of information appeals to. That way, they can strategically have him say something true (i.e. "Hillary is crooked and here are her scandals" or "Youtube is going to censor you"), and people will automatically associate it with the bullshit and write it off.

No fucking way, really?

He didn't even go full stormfag and start talking about jews. Literally all he did was go over the leaked document and quoted the part where it says they're taking out assad to help israel