Sup Forums helps MAGA

Can we start another movement Sup Forums?

remember piss your pants for equality? lol yeah of course you do..

Let's #BurnMexicosFlag4th

Spread this image, or make your own, post them here, and bump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJfON6m7Ooo
youtube.com/watch?v=MRlluHdXMZk
amazon.com/Online-Stores-Mexico-Polyester-Flag/dp/B0023SJ04Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like this.

Bump

Nope

>being autistic IRL
nah

Mexicans are filthy people in every sense of the word.

Did you know Mexicans wipe their asses with their bare hands and then they just smear the shit on the wall?

No toilet paper. They don't even wash their hands!

And then they EAT with their hands!

Filthy, nasty people.

>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
Now back to

Why would anyone want to burn the Mexican flag?

Mexicans are brotier

Don't be so childish.

Don't.

Bump

This is a shitty idea. If there is one thing I hate more than Mexican illegals it's Mexicans who claim to be "Americans" and fly the American flag. They butcher the term for white people. It's just like Chinese coming here and saying "we aren't Indian we are Canadian.". Like FUCK OFF no you aren't.

Probably the dumbest move possible at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJfON6m7Ooo

stfu child

I can tell some of my people (chicanos
?) behave like shit in your country, just by the sheer butthurt displayed.
If you build the wall, will you ever stop crying?

Don't worry about me, the people who immigrate to the US are mostly people without many opportunities, you make the math.

>Not your personal army

Nice divide and conquer tactics here, Jew. You should know by now Sup Forums knows of your existence. We might be autistic, but we know. We've studied your tricks and went so deep in conspiracy theories we found some that didn't even exist. We analyzed your work so well, we know the flaws in your tactics. We know everything there is to know about you. Yet, you dare come here and try to fuck with us? You've met your match, we beat you at theoretical subversion. With an infrastructure as large as yours, your people would have all been killed off already. Do you really think you stand a chance in our echo chamber? Go back to Israel where you belong. Nice try, Jewish shill.

>some of my people

Hurry Maria! Drop anchor!!!

I've seen plenty of sub-human, degenerate muricans, doesn't mean you're all like that.
You see, thats when nobody takes you seriously.

Keep gabbing your pepper hole juan, the wall just gets taller.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRlluHdXMZk

>Implying the Sup Forumsacks that hate Mexico can afford to buy a flag

They'd go a week without eating.

Build the wall, Im going to a first world country anyway.

I would definitely burn a Mexican flag, but I don't want to buy one.

I'm not going to buy one and nobody around here is dumb enough to fly one. What am I supposed to do?

Where can I buy a mexican flag, OP?

I will do you one better: I take herbal supplements that cause me to be constipated.

When I shit, it is fucking MASSIVE.

I will eat a ton of cabohydrates in the days before and on July 4th I will take a MASSIVE shit and then wipe my shit ridden asshole with the mexican flag.

Where do I post pictures?

Can confirm.

We also have designated shittin streets but keep it a secret.

No.

Now is the time for us to be on the higher ground. This will only keep centrists and normies from possibly coming to our side

Mexicans use toilet paper but they don't flush it. They put it in their trash after wiping. Indians are the ones that use their left hand.

What is this? Clinton marketing?

You're right. We need to focus more on your rocket scientists, and intellectuals.

You should post that image in spanish so every american can understand it.

>Implying they would otherwise.
The republicans have been so extreme and have alienated minorities for 30 years now.
Because of them acting like the OP, Mexicans wont vote for the Right for another 10 years at least.

Face it, its over, your going to lose every presidential election for the next two decades.

This is the most retarded shit I've seen in a long time.
And you are trying to compare THIS with #piss4equality?. Did the Cholesterol from McDonald's destroyed your brain completely?

FUCK YES!

>OP is a paid shill for correct the recotd
>libs anticipate a massive anti american chimpout by Mexicans on the 4th
>OP tries to trick people into giving him clips of Americans burning Mexican flags that can be used as justification for the impending Meican chimpout

Nice try Schlomo

Idk where to buy a mexican flag.

Americans are a simple species

Guys do not fucking do this. If you do the liberal media will use this as ammunition against Trump.

I like this idea.
Fuck mexico.
Problem is I don't want to support the production of more of their shitty flags.

>remember piss your pants for equality? lol yeah of course you do..

i remember you idiots claiming it happened when it actually didn't happen

no feminists actually participated... as usual it was Sup Forums tricking Sup Forums

Daily reminder

That's what the flag jew wants.

Pull this shit after the election spergs

This is a false flag operation, forgive the pun. OP is a jew.

Edgy

>asking for people to upload to kikebook, jewtube...

you're probably right

>tfw you live in Florida and have many Mexican neighbors.

this is incredibly retarded, you are literally playing into the libtards game if you give them actual reasons to hate white people

Why when you can make liberals look bad and have a mass U.S. flag burning trend on twitter?

Wouldn't it be easier to just burn Mexicans?

Where can i get a mexican flag in canada

This is a good idea. I used to like Mexicans before this election now they are showing their true colors. I hope every one of them get thrown across the wall.

Don't do it guys.

I normally don't do edgy shit, but I might just do this.

I'm going to wear a mask, though; and post it on a Twitter account with no personal info.

Just buy one online.

Anons, don't fall for this shit. Its a pathetic C- attempt at stirring bullshit. Fuck off back to the pentagon or wherever you government pukes are from.

Yes we need to start burning Mexicans and their flags on the 4th.

Ayy lmao

kek @ pentagon trying to make Sup Forums manipulate meme magic

>buying mexican-made flags just to be petty shits

ebin

Make this happen Sup Forums

Also burn Saudi flags.

OP is a Hillary plant trying to give us all a bad name

1. take a shit in toilet
2. unroll 2' of toilet paper
3. wipe ass
4. Congratulations! You now have an official Mexican flag! Wave it with pride knowing it represents you and your Latrino people.

Do IT FAGGOTS

The amount of people calling me a shill... lmmfao, how far we have fallen Sup Forums...

Here is a mexicant flag for under five bucks with free shipping for prime members on amazon, think of all the laughs and butthurt that will be had for under five dollars, it's so fucking worth worth it. Keep your eyes peeled for #BurnMexicosFlag4th on the fourth of July because I sure the fuck will burn one!

amazon.com/Online-Stores-Mexico-Polyester-Flag/dp/B0023SJ04Y

then, not even gonna scroll back up to find the german faggot, but wow, suck a kraut cock muhammed.