Where were you when one autistic nationalist fucked over the entire leave movement Sup Forums?

Where were you when one autistic nationalist fucked over the entire leave movement Sup Forums?

It was a false-flag. Or as they call it, a (((pure cohencidence)))

these repeating numbers tell me it was a conspiracy

You mean when one autistic british population swung their vote because of a false flag.

If some cunt getting shot is enough for you to say "WTF i hate brexit now" then you deserve what you get.

You're not answering THE FUCKING QUESTION.

Leave will win
Jo Cox will stay dead

Screencap this

I think I was fapping to traps on Sup Forums

and still they'll vote to piss off. I'm excited.

I never understand the assumptions behind this. If they have the power to do that, how would you ever oppose them? Do you think you're luke skywalker taking on the empire or some shit?

Leave the house once in a while.

And just why would it be so unreasonable?
>have the power to do that
Even low rank mob bosses have done shit like this
>Leave the house once in a while.
would this make me realize that the world is a magical place and that people all have perfectly good intentions and never plot anything?

The guy shot her face and stabbed her multiple times after she collapsed
Only a retard would enrolled to be the victim of an horrible false flag like this.

>nationalist
Pure conjecture

he was probably a typical bong civic one too

>implying
blackmail is a very powerful tool, and a very easy one to use at that when you're literally puppeteering the world

She interfered in a row between two blokes, escalated the situation as only a woman can and died for it.

Kek is trying to communicate something to us lads.

This man will go down in british history as one of the most hated men of all time. I guarantee it.
Inb4 britain first turns up at polling stations trying to force people to vote leave.

Probably a better use of your time to be fair

I was thinking if any death is politicized by Remain I would vote leave with feels I cannot express adequately.

If one dead women can prevent Britain from preventing mass starvation and chaos in their country, it deserves its fate

The penalty for treason is death

I don't tend to believe in conspiracies but Jesus fucking Christ her birthday was 2 days before the vote.

It's like you couldn't have designed a better spanner to throw in the works of the Brexit campaign. It's too good to be true.

Brit intelligence are known for being dirty, and the Jews also have a big stake in this. He was the perfect patsy. Hadn't talked to anyone for 20 years.

Makes a "homemade gun" from a 15 year old national alliance book that no one has seen, but they assure us really worked well.

husband is a jew serial womanizer. Al th elements are there.

This was her lovely husband. Poor suffering guy.

Gonna be happy when Leave wins anyway

Win/win

who said anything about her being in on it?

FUCK OFF CUNT

how exactly did the encounter happen?

has it even been explained?

first we heard that he shot her and stabbed her, then we heard he was scuffling with another guy and she came in to break it up and got shot. his weapon was described as "antique". does that mean its like a musket or a flintlock pistol? how does he walk around with a clunky "antique" gun and no one says anything?

so many questions

FUCK OFF CUNT

>how exactly did the encounter happen?
>has it even been explained?

Nobody knows.
Not yet.

I heard it was 2 blokes having a row outside the library and she stepped into it.?

her death will now either be brought up every year around this time or hereafter forgotten.

I was in my tent drinking brain fluid when queen is call and say
"cock is dead"
"no"

>Only a retard would enrolled to be the victim of an horrible false flag like this.
>enrolled

Trips of lies

How will she get over this?

Who do you think actually murdered her? BND? CIA? MI5?

fuck off cunt

fuck off CUNT

I was reading 'The Story of Rosa Parks' to my kids, before going to cuck my wife.

>i would so have fucked the living shit out of her
checked and fapped

Sleeping

Fuck off cunt.

That's some impressive signalling you got there.

>US men cucked by niggers
>german men cucked by arabs
>austrian men cucked by nords
>britcucks cucked by brillo pads

how can we even compete?

You honestly think that this isn't something that Britain First neanderthals would think was a good idea. There's calls for violent right here in this thread.

I was at work asking "who?"

fuck off cunt

Shill harder fgt

fuck off CUNT

We are going to have mass violence - count on it m8

If Remain wins everyone will know it was a set up