B-but the nfl is doing better t-than ever guys

b-but the nfl is doing better t-than ever guys

The Chiefs didn't play at Arrowhead this week...

The Chiefs were in Foxborough.
Also, why are you obsessed with the idea of the NFL dying?

He's reverse baiting, unless you guys are also baiting which would make this too many levels of irony for my brain to handle.

Can you define reverse baiting?

Your last thread got deleted

Americans are plastic fans.

don't bother trying to understand it, the explanation would be lost among the many layers of irony anyway

Plastic fans for a non-sport

Can you define gay cuckold?

Let me take a stab at it:
reverse baiting (n):
Acting retarded for the sake of getting replies, different from baiting where the point is to say something that could potentially make sense, designed to annoy the person who replied. Both are offshoots of actual trolling, the difference with reverse baiting being the poster has no intention of continuing the thread after getting a few replies and gaining some sort of smug satisfaction.

>can't even make joke threads without former redditors having a tantrum

plastic fans aren't made in America.

Bait thread etc. The NFL isn't an in person sport anyway, it's a TV sport and that's where they make all their money. Why the fuck would I overpay for seats to go to watch one game when I can watch every game at the same time on based Redzone in the comfort of my home without paying $9 for a beer?

>Acting retarded for the sake of getting replies

that's all baiting

Go away, bate'ing!

Browns game didn't have good attendance

you can say that about anything. why go outside at all why not just watch hulu 18 hours a day

Why don't people in the back just move to the front?

Because other sports are much better to watch in person than football. Football honestly sucks when you are in the nosebleeds. I'd rather go to a bar than watch cheers, most of the time id rather go for a bike ride than watch the tour of california or whatever its called. I'd also rather show up to work and do my job than spend 8 hours watching some dude write code, run a bioassay, crunch numbers, or sell RVs on hulu.

>da en eff lel

not allowed in capitalism

But mobility is the greatest in capitalistic countries.

>be american
>see empty seats in better position
>move from your allocated seat
>get shot

The NFL peaked last season. This is the first year of its decline.

Reverse baiting is a verb