Jesus Christ, Jamie

Jesus Christ, Jamie.

Nobody gives a fuck.

He's not wrong

This just in, attention-whoring hack who is the avant-teen equivalent to Marilyn Manson seeks attention on Twitter. Nobody gives a fuck.

based

FUCK DRUMPF

Based Jamie again on his shit, i love this guy

Xiu Xiu is soycore anyway

This

i thought he loved gun dildos

I mean I'm not that big of a fan of the right and I'm for gun control but not disarming people, but every time I see this it's like that dude was straight for the extreme

Guns are fun though.

Literally shaking

I just bought an ar-15 because of this tweet

thanks jamie good work

i bet when he thinbks about "american gun violence" he imagines a bunch of white rednecks when the reality is much more brown

He's right

No one will ever take you seriously if you keep comparing guns to phallic imagery.

Brownos don't shoot up schools.

youre right they just shoot up entire neighborhoods m,aking it unsafe for everyone living there

>Let me make this a race issue!
American people are 0/10

he's got a point though

ba dum tssh

violent crime is a race issue and one race commits it disproportionately compared to all others

and the people making the recent school shooting a political issue the right blaming the left and the left blaming the right

I like Xiu Xiu
I hate guns
I hate Jamie

no he doesn’t you fat retard

hurry up and kill yourself before the cucks ban all the guns because there’s not a rope on this planet that could support your weight

oh shit, here comes the Sup Forumstard making everything about race

Instead of schools and campuses white psychos should consider shooting up places that actually deserve it, like black ghettos.

This but unironically.

the tweet in OP made it about race by using the term "amerikkka" which implies that somehow racist white rednecks are responsible for the gun deaths in this country when its literally the opposite

Yea, which is why I'm pretty sure everyone would benefit from gun control. My arguement is that even if these negros shoot up eachother, they are at least not fucked enough to kill as many people as possible just for the sake of "chaos".

Wanting gun control is a partisan issue.

Sounds like harsher gun legislation would help. (also KYS, before your guns get taken away)

>it's more important to me to LARP as a tuff military man than kids not being murdered

based jamie at it again

no one is trying to ban all guns there has been no talk of that whatsoever

>Sounds like harsher gun legislation would help

a white ethnostate would reduce violent crime even more

I really doubt that

Fuck AmeriKKKa!! So racist that black men are FORCED to commit over 50% of homicides despite being ~7% of the population. They are forced to be violent, manic animals, by no fault of their own ):

plenty of cucks want to ban all guns
go outside

Lmao yea and the only murders are murder spree by pedophilic psychopaths.

if banning all guns would piss you off and make you more insecure about yourself I'd Support it

So would universal sterilisation but it seems that you are more interested in being a garbage human than actually looking for solutions

I'm pretty sure they are forced to do what they do because of circumstances.

the left absolutely wants to ban all guns. it's funny tho, it order to deal with illegal gun ownership you'll need to start pulling over minorities randomly and we can't have that because that's racist!

Do you braindead americans even stop to consider than MAYBE the violence and gang problem is due to a classism and race is jut a correlation? Or is that too commie for you?

why just minorities why does it always have to be straight to racist shit

if you don't want to live in the ghetto you can just move :^)

Apparently classism is too complex a matter for the average american

>Trump is a fascist
>Hand the assault rifles over to Trump
wtf is the lefts problem?

I'm not american but that is a red herring. Why do much poorer people in other countries regardless of race commit much less crime?

Because most whites can own guns by merit of avoiding felonious behavior in public their entire lives.

>enslaved black people
>free them with no financial help
>effects generations of blacks to this day
>y r they so violent?????

vast majority of illegal guns are owned by minorities. that's an objective fact. how is it racist to point that out?

should have deported them back to africa tbqh

because gun controls, retard

>poverty is an excuse for violence
weak ass argument if there ever was one. excuses excuses..

Also, the poorest whites commit far less crime than better-off blacks.

Something something authoritarian..

This must be why the Jews are so bad off- OH WAIT..
And no financial help? Are you kidding me? Never mind the massive head start that merely being a citizens endows, trillions upon trillions have been squandered in the war on poverty.

>amerikkka
Is he 16?

bet you would fatty

if anything we should ban mcdonald’s and booze so nobody else turns out like you

Is that why Mexico has so little gun violence? lolololol

Remember when the Obama admin gave away rifles to the Cartels, then blamed the increase in violence on US gun owners?

if you hadn't noticed, all of your musical heroes are at least left-leaning. this is because they aren't fucking retarded.

do you have anything else to say other then stupid ass insults

It's okay Brandon, I agree with you

(not true, by the way)

yeah call me when gang of four reunites to make a song trashing blumpf

conspiracy theories ftw

>cops are racist and violent
>cops are the only people who should have guns
So which is it?

do you have anything else to do than shitpost on Sup Forums 24/7?

probably not because nobody wants to hire your fat ass

>left leaning
>not retarded
In which dimension? What part about aligning with a supposed "liberal" then attacking the paramount of liberal freedom isnt retardation?

Damn you got me

cops shouldn't walk around with guns 24/7, only in response to a situation in which firearms are necessary, so a DUI or stop-and-search situation shouldn't result in a dead black man on the pavement.

Fast and Furious isnt a theory, guy. Did your favorite comedian you get the news from not tell you about it?

If you hadn't noticed, all musicians nowadays have to at least pretend they are left leaning else they get kicked out of labels, denied venues and accused of being fascists on twitter.

>so a DUI or stop-and-search situation shouldn't result in a dead black man on the pavement.
Maybe the black man shouldnt act like a fucking idiot. It takes an IQ of 70 to survive a police encounter, so maybe it is racist...

wtf i love shoe shoe now!!!

>Jews
Wtf do they have to do with anything?
>trillions upon trillions have been squandered in the war on poverty.
Yeah, americans can't fix what they did wrong even with trillions of dollars. What a surprise.

Who the fucks gives a shit about a musicians political opinions? All musicians have obnoxious opinions. Who cares, just listen to the music

how do you know that they're pretending to have left leaning views, does it fuck with you so bad to know that someone can possibly have different views than you do?

Only brainlets take phallic imagery seriously. Rockets are shaped like like penises because that's a good shape for penetrating the atmosphere. Guns are phallic because a longer bore means a more accurate shot. Turns out the phallus is a useful shape, that's why are penises look like they fucking do. What would a vagina gun look like?

Imagine being so pathetic that you have "musical heroes."

>Wtf do they have to do with anything?
Enslaved without any restitution and are among the most successful groups of people on the planet.

>Yeah, americans can't fix what they did wrong even with trillions of dollars. What a surprise.
Havent you heard? You cant fix stupid. You can take the nig out of the jungle..

>accused of being fascists on twitter.

backlash for supporting trump (who does represent the far-right), maybe. but regular conservatism doesn't receive much/if any backlash. you're probably one of those people that believe leftist jews run the world, and that liberals run the music industry. that just isn't true.

>musician has a political opinion that doesn't align w/ yours
>get your gay shit out, stop posting immediately

>>musician boosts political allies you prefer
>fucking based!

are you gonna respond to the anons talking about minorities owning most of the illegal guns, or is that too factual for you to argue?

I think the gun dildo thing was a joke about much guns pleasure gun nuts. I dont think he's doing the whole "everything is a dick xd" psychoanalysis

>what they did wrong
Americans didnt enslave them, that had been happening for hundreds of years prior. They did free them, though, and give them citizenship . Growing pains aside American blacks are lucky as fuck.

When will liberal idiots understand... we are not pro gun. We are pro-youngling genocide.

heroes/icons, it's all the same. we're not all dead inside like you u fucking hick.

Getting shot > getting stabbed

>everyone on Sup Forums is one person
Wow look, a literal fucking retard

>hick
Well that's a new one.

>(who does represent the far-right)
Caring about sovereignty in any capacity =/= "far right", mr radical centrist

When will they understand that a tragedy isnt an argument? They cant win with logical appeals, do you think they enjoy mass murder so they feel like they win facebook tiffs?

>hurr you play so good, tell me how to vote

It's pretty self-evident, isn't it? Pre-politics craze people didn't give a shit about an artist's political leaning. Come the age of twitter you have to either be leftist or vaguely apolitical or else you're as good as dead.

Try doing an actual argument instead of an ad-hominem next time.

to survive a police encounter as a white man you mean...

Edgy as fuck

>You cant fix stupid
That's why america will always be the state with the most school shootings. You can't fix an inherently retarded country with an overly retarded people and history. Crackers and niggers alike.

>posts video of black man doing the opposite of what the cops order
we all know where this is going

>he believes the "cops drive around looking for black people to murder" myth

Tbh, in every video thats come out of cops shooting black people, the black person is never just doing what the cop says

The vast majority of "school shootings" arent really what you imagine. Of the 18 that Bloomberg's propaganda campaign are touting, only 2 fit the bill. The rest is puffery

Those 2 are best described as outbursts of Mengamok. It's in the fucking DSM yet no one touches it with a 10ft pole.

how the fuck is a school shooting not what people imagine