What would happen if Wales was being independent from the UK and its own country?

What would happen if Wales was being independent from the UK and its own country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisteddfod
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We would run out of money in less than a day. then we would run the the EU and cry for help.

>*Then we would run to the EU and cry for help.

Is Wales really so poor? The GDP per capita is 17,573 that's not so bad.

as much as i love my country, i doubt we can stand on our own

desu i'd rather have more recognition than independence

Welsh industry is in a poor state, especially since the mines were shut down.

It already is its own country, ruled by the Prince of Wales.

It was my understanding that things were going better now.

Merthyr Tydfil would become the world capital of economy!

yep on paper

Sadly you can't have an economy based on car theft and disability claims.

kek'd

What is Wales? A wheel?

It's true.

sheep.

Well well, it's a small world.

Where u 2 bruv, galon uchaf ere

What about moped gangs?

>yfw you're stopping at a petrol station in merthyr at night
the scariest shit, lads

It would be poor. Poorer than it already is, I mean.

Sue me.

Honestly, we wouldn't really care...

Scotland's important to the UK, we got alot of scots all over, families spread out over the borders, so Scotland cool and shit.

It's also got alot of history.

But Wales?

Sometimes, as an englishman, I forget you even exist. I'm all like "Holy shit, yeah, there's a Wales, aint there?".

And WTF is with your elven language?

Depends which one tbqh, the one down by Dowlais is most often host to shady characters in the early hours of the morning.

Characters like myself.

Twynyrodyn.

The Bretons deserve independence more.

They have less autonomy, they are more fluent in their own language compared to the Welsh, they have a higher population and bigger economy, and are less similar to the French than the Welsh are from other UK countries.

Why does Wales even exist? If I were born in Wales, id wish I were english.

We would be lead by fucking carawyn jones. Are you fucking serious?

1831 will be back

Wales would work for a cozy little nation just like Luxembourg or Iceland
Cornwall would do well too
Won't ever happen though because lot of you have been cuckd and the English government has made it very hard for you to ever leave(just look at Scotland ffs)

/ 2 miles south of merthyr here /

>especially since the mines were shut down.
You open them back up
Just copy Trump's plan for the economy and you can go wrong. You have plenty of industry ffs(just don't forget to kick out the Muslims and build strong borders)

it doesnt have the capability of being independant

if you think trying to split us up for brexiting you got another thing coming cuck

>Bongs have to shit on every people they've suppressed and raped to make sure their self esteem is too low to ever think they would have a chance to becoming their own nation again.
Fuck I hate the English

It's merely bants m8
Welsh and English, we get along now.

"I dont hate the English, they're just wankers"

>we wouldn't really care
How fucking stupid are you? Or are you just that arrogant?
Wales, Cornwall, and Scotland are very important to you, especially your economy.
The elitism you faggots pissed is unlimited I swear

>Wishing to be 100% rape babies with a bastardized culture thats been wiped out and remade several times
Pride in who you are is important, but the 4 other groups on the island all have more culture and reason to to clib to it than the British do.

Only Scotland could leave the UK and become independent as it has the best chance to do so. Northern Ireland can't sustain itself (most likely will unite with Ireland within decades) and Wales is basically England 2.0.

dumb burgerposter

/thread

>Wanting to split you up over wanting to be independent
On the contrary, if England supposedly has the right to be independent than so do the others in the UK and you're hypocrits if you think otherwise

>American education

How can you say Wales and Scotland have more culture/reason than the English?

Ive been to the UK, the only culture Scotland has is fried candy bars. I didnt go into Wales, though, but who needs to?

Explain
Eat shit Anglophile
Says the guy with the open borders asking the muzzies to eliminate his people and culture

says the guy with the open borders asking the spics and niggers to eliminate his people and culture

>How can you say Wales and Scotland have more culture/reason than the English?
You're a poster boy for the ignorant American who travels to places but never bothers to learn about them if I've ever seen one
Learn about them before you shit from your mouth user

>Illegals are ruining our country
>We are fighting back
>We can legally defend ourselves from them
>They aren't Muslim
>You invite them in, give them citizenship, free money, and then get jailed if you even talk bad about them let alone defend yourself
Not even close to the same thing, in fact I won't even applaud your effort because of how used and untrue it is

>He didn't go to the festivals.
Pleb.

We'd be fine. We wouldn't be some superpower, (literally who cares?) but we'll be fine.

I can't really be arsed to explain why right now, but don't listen to the Anglos. They'll say anything to keep us close, and I really don't know why.

Literally he first thing hat came to my mind
H-have I been infected?

Refugees

>How can you say Wales and Scotland have more culture/reason than the English?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisteddfod

Make swansea the startup / silicon valley capitol of Europe (special investments, tax breaks, social office spaces etc).

Make Cardiff a financial district and tax haven.

Make sure welsh produce is bought and sold first and foremost

Tax the mint, bbc unless they fuck off same with the dvla, cps, theyre all over here

Sell our water to england at extortionate rates

We'd be the richest country in europe in no time

Not really, I was actually well liked because I didnt talk much. Its not like I said Scotland sucked, but you guys arent nearly as appealing as England. At least you arent Wales. The people are definitely friendlier. The highlands are nice.

when are the festivals? Are they year round?

Sorry but Id choose being Anglo over Aryan any day.

Seen that cunt in Bridgend the other day. What a smug looking prick.

>and I really don't know why
Because after the 14th century everything they've done has been off the backs of you guys(all the holds not just Wales) in one way or another.
The economic impact you would have would cripple them as well, especially since it would leave them with only a small portion of the ocean for them to fish in since you lot would take all of the north, west, half of the south, and a good portion of the northeast.
Their farming isn't big enough to make up for all that loss nor the rest of the things they would lose.
The English rely on others to stay afloat more or less(the NHS is literally the only reason your economy isn't dead)

I'd invade.

Seriously. The eternal Anglo doesn't want us to leave them because then they wouldn't be able to steal our water, our coal, our natural resources or our labour.

Bydd ein diwrnod yn dod.

>but the 4 other groups on the island all have more culture and reason to to clib to it than the British do.
>the other 4 groups
>than the British

They are British you fucking dribbling retard, British isn't another word for English.

Nathan gill has said most of this. Wales is too lefty to allow this sort of thing to happen.

>I was actually well liked because I didnt talk much
That went completely over your head lad
>Id choose being Anglo over Aryan any day.
Anglos are Aryan though you stupid cuck, literally the whole of the Island was invaded, settled, and integrated with Vikings(who are Germans) and straight up Germans for generations. Anglo is a thing but blood wise the only people that avoided being bred with were most of Wales and basically all of the very North of Scotland.

fuck you

we'd finish driving them out of Britain and they'd settle in nothern France

>They are British
No they aren't you possessive cunt
The Cornish are nowhere near Bongs in any form and hate you more than literally anyone else on earth, the Welsh have their own god damn language and unlike the irish it's actually practiced quite regularly, the Scots fucking hate you and are quite insulted if you ever call them British, Brittany is far more French than anything, and Isle of Man has never been British of any kind

>American education

>Let me tell you about your country

> Burgerclap is autistic by nature
> Doesn't realise 99% of all the native peoples of the British Isles get along swimmingly
> Cannot detect bants as they need a laughter track to understand humour, else they take everything seriously