Where are you on this chart, Sup Forums?

Where are you on this chart, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBOzOVLxbCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Herzog, Bergman, Tarkovsky Level 1

mostly 3 with some 4 and 5

Post level 6 films

Completely accurate, if you didn't know they were Level 1, you're Level 1.

>Lynch, Jodorowsky Level 2

anyone has the kg article about the ray o light group? it may have been deleted

I've reached level 4

>Warhol
>RDS
>anything higher than level 1
campshit
How about you watch some filmmakers with actual substance like Nathaniel Dorsky.

where's kaufman?

youtube.com/watch?v=aBOzOVLxbCE

You must watch the whole thing or else you're a pleb.

Where would Leone fall on this list?

You need to be below a certain level of pretension in order to get onto that list.

Level 5 thanks to /film/
Hopefully I'll be at 6 by the end of the year thanks to #film

where would the asylum be on this chart

this is a commie propaganda thread

none of my favorite directors are on there, so I guess I must be some kind of Elder Godkin

who are they

I would say level 1 but I don't even know 1/4 of those names, and zero of all the rest

Yeah actually the only names I know in the entire pic is Spielberg, Zack Snyder, and Robert Downey Sr.

Define "level"

The directors I usually watch are 2 or 3, but I've seen films by directors from 4 and 5

And here we see the two types of trolls on Sup Forums side by side.

I like directors in tiers 1-4, only directors I've heard of in 5 are Benning and Warhol. Their work is great as an exhibit, but I'd never sit and watch RR or Empire at home

>Warhol
>Outcast

get fucked cunt

I just watch movies man. I don't fret over who is directing it and all the news in these literal who's. I just watch movies.

;iteral bullshit under level 2 ,desu

Mid-upper 3, very bottom 2

post-66 Godard would put me in Level 4 but If I'm being honest on the whole I'm probably at Level 2, around Kiarostami. Loving his stuff.

Someone post that chart of movies where "A Hole in the Head" is the lowest pick

Highly doubt you don't know who Kubrick is

What's the Ray O. Light Revolutionary Film Orchestra? Is that like 5 Second Films?

kg meme IIRC

>Truffaut is for plebs

huh

have you ever met plebs? like 99.9% of US moviegoers have no clue who Truffaut is

I watched this a couple of months ago but I let it play on a side monitor while I did other stuff. Oddly rewarding.

This movie was pretty tense to watch but I don't think I would sit through it again