I don't know how anyone could dislike Rick and Morty

I don't know how anyone could dislike Rick and Morty.

easy
it makes light of alcoholism
therefore I find it disdainful and disgusting

i watched fifteen minutes of the first episode. nothing happened. nothing funny happened. sarcastic sniping. when the fuck did that take the place of humor? is this because of that fucking british show "The Office" popularizing cringe snarking? in any event, dropped and not at all missed.

>reddit

>first episode is weak
>constant burping and suttering is grating
>unoriginal
>not wanting to be seen as reddit

I don't like watching shows created and animated by flaky, conservative neckbeards in which they vent their personal demons and backward ideological and political views.

>being one of "those" kind of alcoholics. Just stfu and go to your meetings no one actually cares

I think the family drama is pretty hamfisted and I could understand if that turned some people off

I couldn't even finish the first episode. It was just unfunny jokes and burping.

>tfw not jewish enough to enjoy rick and morty

it's very callous and cruel towards side characters which gives it an overall nihilistic feel. i don't like that even though i like the show.

Agreed.

I'd also like to point out that their foul mouths are just an excuse for the writers to be lazy since they clearly cant think of anything better for the characters to say.

I agree with your other points but name a show that didn't have a pilot that was weaker than the rest of the show

>only watching half of the pilot episode

The Office is nothing like Rick and Morty. You should watch a full episode or two before shooting it down.

I don't I just hate the fanbase. Good shows can be ruined by shitty fanbases. See: Dr. Who

awful writing

People actively want to dislike things now. The world is going pretty well and there aren't really that many problems left, so people are starting to manufacture reasons to hate and feel anger. Because there aren't enough legitimate reasons to feel this way. It's a sign of the times. Technology is destroying our empathy and ability to relate and at the same time it's making us think that these are good things. It's why people spend half their lives shitting all over the new Star Wars, it's because they know there's an audience there that's going to listen to them, and that their contrarianism will always be argued against, because in the end it's actually fairly illogical and most people also can't stand things that don't make sense. It's a big beautiful shitbag of a troll faggot ecosystem that we've developed on this internet and all we do is keep perpetuating it day after day after day and eventually the internet will just be websites like ihatepeople.com ihatewhite.com i hatestarwars.com and they'll just be discussion groups dedicated to describing the endless ways in which they hate thing. and you know what i hate
you
and tha'ts why i'm here

Justin fuck off and either work on season 3 or fucking START THE PODCAST AGAIN YOU FUCK

>It makes light of alcoholism
If anything, the series does an excellent job of showing how the alcoholics drink to mask sorrows and are ultimately crying for help.

If you want an example of shows that make light of alocholics, look at Simpsons and Family Guy. Rick and Morty shows the consequences in full though.

Neither the show nor its audience are a problem. Newfags just love to hate whatever someone labels as Reddit. It's just a buzzword for popular.

Only redditors think Rick and Morty is Reddit.

>judging a show entirely from the pilot episode, known generally to be weak, low budgeted and differently written (in order to introduce and summarise the show which takes up a little more space)

True, it doesn't take up that much time though, and Jerry being a fuckhead doesn't tire

Guess what magically happens when your opinions aren't jaded by what other people think or spending too much time online

Go on, take a guess

>implying there isn't a specific demographic of people who are redditors

Disagreed. Flows well, funny, great storylines that open up a lot of opportunity. Before you criticise it for attempting to be deep, you can blame awful fan-bases for praising it as genius, not the show (which does really well with the format)

Nothing. Magic isn't real.

six feet under
its always sunny
the sopranos

Nice. Now think about the hundreds of pilot episodes that are awful (for shows that went on to be great).

Literally most shows

s2 finale was still shoehorned

I don't think anyone knows what you're trying to show with that picture. We all know there are cringe redditors, and.. ?

it's agenda ridden, nu-brit humor at it's worst. It's not funny, full stop

Agreed on that, everything else is good though

When you're in a hole, stop digging

>im dum therefore everyone is dum

Rick and Morty is the most reddit show of all time.

Go get beaten by a drunk family member then see how funny it is

What's their agenda, friend?

You still haven't explained your comment, so maybe you need to elaborate on what you're struggling to point out

Who's saying it's funny

It doesn't make light of alcoholics, it puts Rick in a bad light, their family all hate each other, he is constantly shown to be depressed

This is literally just a tamer version of WE WUZ KINGS, only they do songs instead of racial memes.

You're such a faggot, good god.

they literally say god is dead in the pilot episode and that "we killed him" and we are better off for it. I've seen countless other examples of shit like this but that was the one that made itself the most obvious. Of course you won't have a problem with that, but yeah faggot aethiests are given a platform, they make a psuedo-adult cartoon aimed at children, and fill it with tiny references such as above, just enough to be over looked by gullible children such as yourself

Nobody in this thread thinks that picture is funny.. who's meant to be a faggot, the person that posted it.. ?

To each their own, you just described a pretty badass show to me

I don't care, as I can watch a show without getting visibly upset at political / religious beliefs being referenced once, briefly, every 5-6 episodes

thank you for proving my assumption that you are in fact both underage and gullible.

Underrated truth

it's not very funny if you're older than 16

I said I can watch a show without getting upset at their "agenda", unlike you. I don't think you know what gullible means.

>they literally say god is dead in the pilot episode and that "we killed him"
gee, it's almost like somebody said that centuries ago and millions of people agreed, and that fact flusters your fanny

I really liked it until I found out reddit did too

Same with trump

le funny voices with stuttering and burps was kind of offputting and annoying so i disliked the show initially. i still havent bothered to watch it all but i know some of it is funny

Cry harder. I don't think it's being overlooked by anyone, it's pretty blatant. It's just that nobody cares or is influenced by it, except for autists like you.

sunny's pilot was garbage though.

The first step is having a 3 digit IQ

Fuck, man. Fucking burned. I suggest that they take comedy writing tips from you

It's literally Redit

Nice comma usage friendo

Are you capable of forming your own thoughts and opinions?

Are you capable of not being a butthurt redditor?

wow so edgy

anyone who not only acknowledges the agenda,but jumps at the chance to defend this forced, unfunny garbage is a pretty big red flag. Get a real job

Absolutely burned once more

Fanbase is insufferable
Writing is lazy
Characters are shit
Creators are pretentious dickbags

People are defending the show as funny / creative / etc, not the "agenda", which - again - everyone notices, isn't even remotely the main theme of the show, is essentially non-existent, but only you seem to care about

Don't use reddit, etc etc. Again, are you capable of forming your own thoughts and opinions?

it's not funny though. and creative? ok, if you stuffed a bunch of tired archetypes into a shotgun, fired it at the wall and picked up random shit off the ground and spliced it together, than yes you can call it "creative"

How many episodes have you seen friend? I'm guessing you've at least seen the first season.. ?

It's poorly written
The characters are boring archetypes
The jokes aren't funny
The animation is bad
It's preachy
They force sentimental shit every episode
The fanbase is shit
The show is over rated.
It thinks references are jokes.
It uses parodies for fucking everything.

It's just dissappointingly bad.

You sound like a headache to be friends with, honestly

>People actively want to dislike things now. The world is going pretty well and there aren't really that many problems left, so people are starting to manufacture reasons to hate and feel anger.

Is this a copy pasta? I haven't seen this one.

(You) for your efforts.

> if a cartoon doesn't agree 100% with my reactionary beliefs it has an agenda
Kill yourself faggot Sup Forumstard.

>It uses parodies for fucking everything
>The fanbase is shit
>They force sentimental shit every episode

These are the only ones you got right, unfortunately

>nu-brit humor

British humour has jokes. American humour has swearing and shouting.

le show is for le redditors

I know, right?

Because I gave my opinion of a show on an anonymous image board on a thread about said show?

You just sound like a fucking butthurt retard.

You guys should write a script using those brains clearly capable of original thought

They're all opinions. Those are just the ones you agree with.

You sound like even more of a headache to be friends with, honestly

The show is honestly very reddit. It isn't funny. How do you not see that?

The English haven't been funny for decades. the same with the Jews. Jews used to be funny, and so did the English. The opposite is true today. PC culture has absolutely destroyed real humor, and we are left with ultra-dry, bland, PC indoctrinated musings that resemble humor only in they share a common format

Real talk is the new episode tomorrow or not?

Nah.

>Sentimental bullshit
I'm not a massive fan of the show, it loses momentum really quickly, but he ep/scenes where Morty replaced and buried himself in the alternate reality was fucking gold.

Also, Conenberg monsters episode was genius. I loved that shit. But just those two eps, the rest is trash.

Hopefully never.

If you haven't heard yet, the show is sorta shit.

It's not that good bro

Nigga I like it. I don't give a fuck what you faggots think.

>Conenberg monsters
It's cronenberg
>Those two eps
Those were the same episode

people that hate it and give detailed explainations why have watched every episode multiple times and are asspained about season 3

you either like it, havent seen it, or you've gone full autism over it

L O S T

I don't think it makes light of it but I could see people easily misinterpreting it as trying to portray it as cool and positive

I'm sorry to hear you have shit taste.

Maybe some day you'll grow up.

Enjoy your movie references and constant stuttering burping instead of jokes.

>very enjoyable show
>becomes popular
>WOWWW I HATE THIS REDDIT SHIT

Really makes you think.

Keep saying it bruh, let the boogeyman ruin it all for you

Retarded opinion here, just ignore.

More or less this but i'd add on that it's writers and directors are retarded enough to think uncut ad-libbing sessions are a replacement for an actual script. (probably because their own work isn't much better in quality never going much farther than "muh nihilism")

I genuinely enjoy the show.

Come at me Sup Forums

>conservative

My post was making fun of people who call it that, shit for brains

First season was great, second took a dip, now fans want to hijack the show and because Dan Harmond is an idiot, he's gonna fall in the same fucking trap he fell in with Community.

>filename not "sfw_rule_34"

Name some gut-busting, hilarious, clever shows that don't use funny voices, parody or references.. I enjoy Rick and Morty but maybe I haven't seen enough other shows? Recommendations would be great

>very enjoyable show
Nah.

It's more like a mediocre show with a pedigree writer that hits it's target demographic really well. So you've got a 5/10 show with a bunch of kids screaming that's 10/10, pure genius. So smart, so deep, so sad, but with a wicked sense of nihistic humour, and Check out these movie references xD.

With the world's worst fanbase, of course you're going to get a lot of hate once word gets out that it's actually shit.