EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUyzeb3_jIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based hollywood

>EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT

Is that a tranny?

>EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT

Well Keifer sutherland had been trying to leave 24 for quite some time but FOX wouldn't let him, in fact 24 wasn't ever supposed to become the Jack Bauer show but it just did.

Not to mention Sutherland is now on Designated Survivor show and Jack last we saw him got sent to a Russian prison.

New guy looks weird but at least from the synopsis it's not like kebabs aren't still portrayed as scumbags

youtube.com/watch?v=yUyzeb3_jIA

They should have just killed him on TWD rather than have the whole "he disappeared" plot. I mean what could even happen to him? He didn't go back to Alexandria and he's not important enough for a group like the Saviors to kidnap/kill and put on display for Rick

1 season tops.

Niggers don't watch 24 and now whites won't either.
SJWs might support it because of the nigger but they won't watch it.

your post is fucking retarded, do you believe even half of that crap? You absolute child.

ayooo gibs dem bomb codes cuz fo I slap you upside da head bruh

>and Jack last we saw him got sent to a Russian prison.
this doesn't mean anything in 24, it's just another season ending cliffhanger, he always comes back with a big beard.

This
Literal retard.

He's right though. Check back in 1 year and you'll see.

>i'm gonna axe you a question motherfucker~

Go back to red.dit faggot.
>inb4 go back to Sup Forums
Sup Forums is infamous for its "racism"

YO DRE

Empire is their highest rated show on Fox though, and Lethal Weapon which is really another black show is their second highest rated.

Honestly the black shows are keeping Fox afloat at the moment.

Keifer said it's alright and 24 has the perfect setup for a spin off.
That dude was okay as Dr. Dre though.

>"what if we could sell patriotic paranoia to black people as well?"

Sup Forums hates politics but at what point will you start accepting some kikery is going on with hollywood when it comes to hiring niggers even when they don't fit in or don't have the acting skills or are not a good fit for the role in general and destroying the original movies.

They started hollywood.

You're living in wrong timeline bucko. German film company went way of dodo after ruskies and rest of allies flatten krautniggers so you're about 75 years too late.

Those kikes built the media you're watching and can do whatever the fuck they want with it. Get over it.

Ghostbuster reboot was such a success OMG.
12 years a slave made me cry OMG!!!
John Boyega is such a fine actor I'm literally dying.

Lethal weapon originally had one black and one white partner. The other shows are just being BLACKED for no reason.

see
Its just all about the money, not about the quality.

is that the guy from 8 mile?

Why couldn't it have been a bad ass looking Mexican guy like Danny Trejo?

Black Bauer looks like bear grylls after he got stung by bees

I want to watch a show where they lynch or rape niggers by the protagonist, who is also a good guy

I know but older Wayans brother rejiggered it to fit their brand of comedy and it isn't a bad show and honestly I'm more surprised that Empire is doing so well.

holykek

He looks like he likes to suck dick for 24 hours.

>*licks top lip*

>WAT DA FUCKIN CODE TA DA BOMB?

>Get over it.

People did.

Tell me what re-blacked older movie work?

Yep, didn't think so too kike.

PFFFF HAHAHAHAHAH

you're an idiot. you strawman and you call people kikes like a stormweenie.

I never said blacking something is an instant ratings winner. I said Fox's black shit is there ratings winner which it is.

It has highest averages on their entire network by 3 or 4 more million people, rounding around 8 to 9 million on average.

which is 3 or 4 times most of their other shows.

That isn't the same as saying they should Michael b Jordan things. That is saying in this case Fox's black shows have saved them. In same vein as Fox becoming the BET of broadcast networks for all I know.

Their best shows ratings wise are all black shows more or less except I think Lucifer.

All that shit you posted thinking you're on neogaf while what is being asked:

>Tell me what re-blacked older movie work?

Yep, didn't think so too kike.

Sure cletus.

Keeping Kiefer as the star would have cost Fox too much, the ratings for Live Another Day were not good enough for them, so they decided to pay Kiefer for promoting the new show and to hire a black guy instead to get SJWs on their side, and also to try and get at least some of the black people who watch Empire to watch this too.