Can't force millionaires to salute the flag

>can't force millionaires to salute the flag
>loosen the rules so they can do a jiggy niggy dance

Gee, thanks NFL.

Nice sport you got there. What is it called, niggerkneel or anthemsit?

>hurr durr muh country muh pride muh heritage
>hurr durr grown men slowly turning their brains to goop is such serious business they shouldnt be allowed to taunt

stop taking everything so seriously

I cant get jiggy with this shit!

>the absolute state of the NFL
Sad

>some irrelevant nigger is only relevant for politics and not his ability to play football
wonder why he's not in the league

Why do we play the national anthem at sports games? Oh right because sports is a giant jesuit-created psyop that serves as a recruitment tool for the CIA. Just goes to show you what your stupid nigger nigger nigger nigger oh god it's stuck on nigger mode HELP

Why do you care?

i didn't take it seriously at first but now literally eveyr nfl show outside the fantasy shows and redzone spend more time talking about how racist america is then about fucking sports, sports is supposed to be the escape from political bullshit, and its been ruined.

FUCK those piece of shit spoiled ass niggers.

what did he mean by this?
spotted the nigger get the rope

Too bad kape is too dumb to say this

go to some 3rd world shithole if you don't like free speech retard

kek

Here's an idea, don't have the fucking national anthem before games you insecure, small dicked cucks.

I would be ok if the NFL made touchdown celebrations illegal if it meant these monkeys had to stand up and pay respects to the American flag. Enough of these monkeys doing whatever they want.

>watch a sport made up of a majority black players
>why are the black people dancing! IT makes me SO ANGRY!

Just another insecure little cracker

Blacks in baseball and gold dont chimp out

Genuinely brilliant post.

>the absolute state of American posters
Why is saluting the flag still even a thing?

Prolly 9/11
blind loyalty to the military
stuff

Cubans aren't black.

>be amerifat
>can't see one sport without having SJWism shoved down your throat

You would expect something like this from eurolards, but there is 0 racial bullshit happening now.

>what are Afro-Latinos
retard

So a black japanese person is the social equivalent of an inner city football player?

quiet international capital of child rape. Literally when you fly into Brazil, they play a video asking you to please not fuck kids. Disgusting.

Pull a southpark

>Please ladies and gentleman now rise or kneel for the anthem of the United States of America

Proofs?

Even among the american blacks like curtis granderson they act better

Settle down, Terry. No CIA niggers over here.

>still salty from getting BTFO in the the revolutionary way

Does our dominant pride offend you?