Would you pay $850,000 for this house?

behrer.se/vara-hem/833677/#bilder

Would you pay $85,000 for this house?

hemfast.se/till-salu/beskrivning/?hem=MDAxNnwwMDAwMDAwMDE5NHw1OA..#bilder

Other urls found in this thread:

behrer.se/vara-hem/833677/#bilder
husmanhagberg.se/alla-bilder/?objectid=OBJ25420_1464714909
maklarhuset.se/bostad/sverige/stockholm/stockholm/karlbergsvagen/315936?referrer=hemnet#bilder
bjurfors.se/sv/tillsalu/stockholm/stockholm/lilla-essingen/essinge-brogata-10-6-tr/#bilder
behrer.se/vara-hem/883427/#bilder
etuovi.com/kohde/1206737?sc=M1112997259&so=praq&pos=1
etuovi.com/kohde/b47647?sc=M1112997259&so=praq&pos=2
realestate.com.au/property-apartment-vic-southbank-126061734
realestate.com.au/property-apartment-nsw-sydney-125981258
vimeo.com/58387005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is housing that cheap in Sweden or shitty location?

It's what houses within commuting distance of smaller cities can cost.

>of smaller cities
aka jobless towns

>$849,900 in Toronto suburbs

Not even a good suburb at that, this one located in northern Etobicoke which is full of nogs

>It's what houses within commuting distance of smaller cities can cost.
Same thing here: about $450k

>aka jobless towns

It doesn't work like that here.

This.

So you are telling me Sweden has no unemployment problems and erry city has enough high paying jobs? Time to become refugee of beace then

Well, not for the likes of you, no. But smaller cities will have plenty of opportunity, if you're competent.

Actually you're half-right. It used to be like that, now it's not anymore because of people like you. The swedes still have none/few problems with employment but you as a muslim would be stuck in a very poor life - even poorer than you have now I bet - because nobody hires you.

>people like you

A highly skilled/educated, multilingual person? So you hire only slobs?

Oh...you meant brown. Well, that's racist. Hope your moms are proud of you :)

>A highly skilled/educated, multilingual person? So you hire only slobs?
Yes the market is racist. It's the reality. It's even worse in Norway than in Sweden, and I'm speaking for Norway for the most part now, higly skilled and educated muslims are having a really hard time getting jobs in Norway. It doesn't matter if you think I'm a racist, I'm actually talking about the market not myself as an individual. And for the record my parents are proud of me.

You got really worked up and defensive there user. I don't care tbqh, and it was just a joke to begin with. I have no intention of moving to your country, so it doesn't warrant your overreaction about how racist your "market" is lol.
I'm happy for you user, keep them proud XD

>higly skilled and educated muslims are having a really hard time getting jobs in Norway.

That's also because they're not as highly skilled and educated as they purport themselves to be. The market is not racist. Companies are not racist. It's really bad for business. The fact of the matter is that these people are just of lower quality and value than any Nordic is.

>You got really worked up and defensive there user.
I get worked up when I oversleep and don't get to work in time. Now however I merely answered another user by pushing a few bottons on my keyboard. Don't know why people seem to think direct answers equate to being "triggered" or being "worked up".

I have no problem with that, and I think that it is true that you are not going to hire a 5th grade drop out as a surgeon or anything remotely close to a complicated job. However, I have a problem with your undertone while trying to explain your collective view of an entire ethnicity due to first generation of immigrants you guys have who naturally happens to be on the lower end of education ladder because of the surrounding circumstances in their countries. Sure, the market works by wins and losses, but integration works through opportunity. Don't get too mad when a second generation tries to bomb the shit out of your cities in twenty years.

Sure you're not planing to move sandnigger

cause you are triggered user.
you could've simply said good luck with that and be over with it.

MONEY MONEY MONEY

I left my seat for balkans and turks claiming to be Palestinians :^)

I was not triggered at all, I have a habit of filling my posts with some actual content instead of writing short answers with ebin memes. In fact if anything triggers me it's your assumption that writing a post longer than 5 words is the same as being triggered. But if you want the short version; good luck.

I see the autist nordic isn't just a meme.

The $85k house looks like a good deal. Are there any hidden costs to house purchases in Sweden, like horrendous taxes or something?

I rent a place one 8th the size of that worth 2million

T.londoner

Autism refers to of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, speech, and nonverbal communication - quite ironic that a lenghty reply with some meaning supposedly is to be "autistic".

Why are you projecting?

What do you have to pay in order to buy a 100m2 flat in London?

in Stockholm centrum you'd probably be paying similar desu

If you don't like undertones, I'll give you some overtones. Your kind is extremely inbred, has a low mean IQ, and is violent and deceitful, especially to westerners. You can't do what we need you to do, and we can't trust you. So of what value are you to us?

Only in the finest neigbourhood of stockholm.

>XD

It's time to go back friendo

Probably. But yeah, keeping such a house (and household!) running is probably not cheap either.

What the actual fuck
That would cost 10000000 here atleast

250 a week
Flat is a bit bigger than that though have 5 rooms to myself 2 bedroom a kitchen living room and toilet/shower

>unironically still replying.
>ironically posting this "characterized by challenges with social skills"

m8, you are trying to convey seriousness to a conversation that is being conducted over a Bhutanese silk weaving forum, the very idea of this sounds a bit...let's say over the top, and then to think that the beginning of your non-ending rant was just me repeating a ded meme "refugees of beace" is nothing but a sign of autism

>behrer.se/vara-hem/833677/#bilder
No

>
Yes, seems good for the price

Well, there you go. A nice honest racist post.
Just beee yourself user.

That cheap one probably full of mold.

You'll pay between 350 and 500k us dollars for most of these houses.

They're just the facts man. I'm not saying that they apply to all of you, but to most of you. That's not racist.

The racist part would be me admitting that I just don't like your kind because of how you repulse me. That's racism. It's about disgust, something far more visceral than facts.

I'm well aware that you're trying to trigger me, but my whole point is that a reply doesn't mean that I'm triggered. If you want no more replies, then fine now you'll have it.

Very expensive

It's very close to Oslo, so that's probably not so strange. How would these cost if it was close to Moscow or St.petersburg?

are people in scandinavia just mortgaged up to their eyeballs? how do they afford this considering their taxes and even some of the highest paying jobs, like doctors, earn a max of 700 000 kr?

shit ton of loan

I really don't care what you think of me or 'my kind'
Save your precious ubermensch words for something useful

well, nice to meet you too

Not really, my parents' apartment is worth well over 3 million dollars now and they live in the center. For 2 million dollars you get a good apartment or house in one of the good suburbs (Danderyd, Lidingö) or a small apartment in the city.

The norm is to take a mortgage then you'll pay it off the next 10-15-20 years. A normal working class couple will easily buy a house like this (with mortgage). You don't need to be academic or anything, it's generally the norm to have a house like this if you're partnered up with a spouce or girlfriend.

Loans that you pay for the rest of your life, most of us can only hope to have it paid off before we quit working at 65-70.

To be honest it sounds like a better idea to just put a trailer into the middle of nowhere if you're single.

For a simple house like that it would be easier, but there's plenty of shitty homes and apartments in Stockholm and the other cities going for 6 000 000+ kr. I just don't understand how people are paying that much relative to salary and taxes.

>For 2 million dollars you get a good apartment or house in one of the good suburbs (Danderyd, Lidingö) or a small apartment in the city.

Come on. For 2 million dollars, you get this in central Stockholm. It's not small, and it's not shabby. It's bloody amazing, in fact. 186 square meters.

husmanhagberg.se/alla-bilder/?objectid=OBJ25420_1464714909

>are people in scandinavia just mortgaged up to their eyeballs
Yes. And they like it that way. It's just seen as a normal part of life. I think it's probably even worse in Sweden than it is here.

Great, only $10,752 per sqm. I can almost afford the floor area of a bed.

>Save your precious ubermensch words for something useful

Nono, you get it wrong again. Racism is not about me being superior to anyone else. It's just pure and visceral feelings of disgust. It's not a rational thing at all, though of course there are facts that would support such a view as well.

What's the currency exchange for dollars atm? I meant more like 13million kronor

Pretty much, but hardly legal in the long run.

You really are the good goys.

ukrainian question:

is this considered cheap or expencive?

Oh, for 13 million kronor (or less), you get this. Not too shabby either, I'd say.

maklarhuset.se/bostad/sverige/stockholm/stockholm/karlbergsvagen/315936?referrer=hemnet#bilder

bjurfors.se/sv/tillsalu/stockholm/stockholm/lilla-essingen/essinge-brogata-10-6-tr/#bilder

behrer.se/vara-hem/883427/#bilder

I get the feeling that the Stockholm property market is not as insane as it was a few years ago.

It's not really a problem here because our economy is very stable. Nobody are experiencing problems with their mortgage, at least in norway, because our high salaries ensures a high standard of living even when you have to pay down mortgage. And it's actually the better solution too if you think about it.

Consider this. Let's say you have a predictable personal economy with your wife the next 20 years, ensured by a stable society. Now say that you can predict that in x amount years you would be able to have saved up the amount it would take to buy a certain house. You're dead in 60-70 years, so you would want to settle down in your future house as soon as possible so that you can live your destinated life longer. Why not take a safe loan in order to get into that life sooner? If it's safe then there is no harm. That's why literally everyone here does it. Because we can.

I have a house all by myself, 3.5m NOK, half of it mortgage. To be fair I have a bachelor degree so I'm ensured a decent salary for the rest of my life. My brother and his girlfriend has a house at 8m nok and he is a police officer, and she is an architect. If you wonder about the 6 million NOK houses, then the answer is plain and simple: they went to school desu. My sister and her husband is PhD and MBA and they have a house 10 million + and they have already payed down all of the mortgage.

It's a mansion, so $850k is kind of cheap.

cheapest house i found in finland
only 5000€
etuovi.com/kohde/1206737?sc=M1112997259&so=praq&pos=1

>living in Finland
>on the Russian border

Nightmare.

I'm not arguing against housing loans. I'm just not the type to expect stability in my life for multiple decades. Not even for concrete reasons, just out of principle.

I see. But now, please, post some comfy homes from Germany. I love these threads but too few anons tend to post houses from their cunts.

I mean, I understand the concept of mortgages and why people use them, but the housing market in Stockholm seems out of control and crazier than Melbourne and Sydney.

>Why not take a safe loan in order to get into that life sooner?
Because compound interest exists and you would leave more money to your kids if you saved. I can think of one rational reason to borrow money at an interest higher than inflation and that is to flip houses or buy to rent.

We're lucky: We live in a property that we inherited and rent other properties that we inherited. I feel sorry for (((mortgage))) slaves.

It's a trade-off. When you buy a house with someone else's money, the obvious benefit is that you get to do it with someone else's money. Suddenly, you can use your liquid assets for other things, like making more money.

And besides, if you knew the future there would be no such thing as risk and thus no reward.

Take advantage of relatively low-risk things like this when you live in a stable society. Only an utter fool spends his life not taking any risks for fear of the future.

Yeah in stockholm it really is crazy. It's been kinda crazy in Oslo too, but not as much as in Stockholm, I would say not nearly as much as in Stockholm. Prices are actually declining in Oslo now tho. Maybe it's because they are building a lot of housing now? I don't know.

>but the housing market in Stockholm seems out of control and crazier than Melbourne and Sydney.

What would these flats
cost to buy in Sydney or Melbourne? Consider that they're all in the very heart of Stockholm.

what about this cuckshed. it's in western finland near the swedish speaking areas. at modest price of 5900€
etuovi.com/kohde/b47647?sc=M1112997259&so=praq&pos=2

You are indeed lucky. I'm lucky too because I was able to be helped by my parents a bit.

But I think the interest is worth it. It's a very good price to pay in order to have your destinated life 20 years earlier than you would by saving up the money first. I think that when you start turning 30 you are already getting old, and you deserve to have your life in order by then. How unlucky would you be if you were stuck with apartment life all the way up to your late 40s? That means you have spent half of your years and you didn't even start your life yet. Living in a house should not be something you do once you've become old, it's supposed to be something you do all your grown up life desu. At least that's what I think.

I'm highly biased against our housing style, but in all honesty most new developments have actually looked like this for the last 20 years. Uninspired simple boxes covered in red roof tiles and pastel plaster. And our properties aren't that big. That almost-American Scandinavian style of spread out little villages with houses on large properties sparsely dotting the road doesn't exist here. Even historic villages are built close together because that's how things have always been built to reduce walking distances before the age of the car, and by the age of the car most of the space was already in use.

There really isn't much reward in being a mortgage slave for the remainder of your life though.

So 16 500 000 SEK is about 2.6 mil AUD

Here is what you can buy in Melbourne for around that price

realestate.com.au/property-apartment-vic-southbank-126061734

and Sydney

realestate.com.au/property-apartment-nsw-sydney-125981258

Keep in mind that our more prestigious professions, like a doctor, can easily pull in $500k AUD per year.

That's new? It looks like my friends 100 year old house in the south of Germany

It's because you now need 40% up front for secondary housing (or whatever you say i English), and you can't borrow more han five times your annual salary. So a lot of people can't buy a place in Oslo anymore.

That makes sense. Well, it's good that the prices aredeclining. Maybe those with investments aren't too happy but overall I think too high prices is really cancerous. Where would it end?

did you just assume living in a small appartment in a desert metropolis full of smog is better than living in a rural area in one of the most beautiful countries in the world?

wew senpai.

Renovated houses have a tendency to look similar to new houses, yes. Especially when they're from the past 100 years and lack typical historical features. If you're used to the sight it's still relatively easy to tell renovated and new houses apart though, it's in the details (other than the Cpt. Obvious wood frame)..

What year is that house from?
I like them with that woodwork, I've seen some real nice ones there

>like a doctor, can easily pull in $500k AUD per year.
Huh, is that the norm for a doctor, or are you talking about those who really excel?
Here a doctor's salary can be expected to be around 120k a year normally, but of course some will excel and get higher salaries or start their own doctor office and make more too.

I think I'd still prefer to live in cozy central Stockholm, in spacious old places rather than in luxurious new world productions. But to each his own.

And people in Stockholm make money, my man. That is something that you shouldn't doubt.

Huh, is that the norm for a doctor, or are you talking about those who really excel?

A general practitioner will earn around $250-300k with their own private offices. Once you start going up and up in the specialties, they can make so much money. Well over $1m in some cases. That is obviously not the norm though.

Don't get me wrong, I would much rather live in Stockholm than Sydney or Melbourne. In fact, I hope/plan to live there or in Göteborg in the future.

>$250-300k with their own private offices.
Yeah, I'm guessing this is not so far from what it is here as well (not sure tho), but if you work in our hospitals (and they're almost always public owned) then you'll have the salary I mentioned, or thereabouts.

>In fact, I hope/plan to live there or in Göteborg in the future.

Why? I mean I know they're amazing places to live, but how did you formulate that goal?

I like the $85,000 one's location but hate how the actual house looks. The bright red is repulsive and the wood interior looks shitty.

The outside of the $850,000 is also insanely ugly for the price but the interior is 1000x better so I would buy the $850,000 one.

I guess a lot of those who are owning the wealthy places in Stockholm would be the boomers who got in before the market exploded.

My girlfriend is from Göteborg.

>I like the $85,000 one's location but hate how the actual house looks. The bright red is repulsive and the wood interior looks shitty.
what's wrong with you, it looks top comfy

>I guess a lot of those who are owning the wealthy places in Stockholm would be the boomers who got in before the market exploded.

I mean Stockholm is an incredibly innovative and thriving city. There are lots of young entrepreneurs and professionals and such, making a lot of money, who can afford these kinds of places. Also old money. But possibly there is some of that going on as well. Many currently attractive parts of Stockholm used to be quite working class, long ago.

Americans aren't known for their good taste.

1780. Surprisingly old, but it held up well thanks to renovations.

I'd rather pay

Housing scene near me

More

I think the Swedish seaside is better in many ways. Not least of all we have better weather.

East coast North coast West/best coast:
vimeo.com/58387005

I have a heavy personal bias when it comes to Norway > Sweden, but I must say all 3 of these look great, especially the last one.

That would be like $1,000,000 in the USA