Hmm, makes sense when you think about that way

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominative_absolute
youtu.be/0bWt81vhIyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People tend to forget it says the people's right to bear arms, not the militias right to bear arms.

People tend to forget a militia is an able bodied man between 18 and 45.

These people also conveniently forget the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" part of the 2nd amendment.

The people are the militia

People tend to forget that left-wing Asians are ZOG puppets

The well-regulated militia is merely a suggestion for what the country requires to retain their freedoms. The people are given the right to bear arms. It's all there on that sheet of paper.

nip nong ching cong seems to forget when China took away civilian arms they turned around and massacred a good portion of the population.

If you really went with the spirit that the second amendment was meant in, Americans should be able to outfit themselves with any kind of weapons system that they can afford.

How else could they geuninely resist a tyrannical government?

Liberals tend to conveniently forget that words change meaning over time.

The militia is the people. So either way they're wrong.

A well regulated Militia

>COMMA

being necessary to the security of a free State

>COMMA

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms

>COMMA

shall not be infringed.

There's no way to have a militia if the people aren't.

People also can't seem to comprehend 3rd grade punctuation or language. Well Regulated Militia are for the state. The state being the government. The PEOPLES RIGHT to bear arms shall not be infringed. The people aka, ME YOU AND EVERY FUCKING LEGAL CITIZEN of the USA. State=/=people. Fuckers keep forgetting they are separate.

The militia is the people.

Armed

No, it doesn't. And it is my God-given right to own an arsenal.

/thread

We had this thread yesterday.
>inb4 one post OP

>The term "regulated" means "disciplined" or "trained".[163] In Heller, the U.S. Supreme Court stated that "[t]he adjective 'well-regulated' implies nothing more than the imposition of proper discipline and training."

Another one of these fucking threads.

Proof in the picture; let's move on goys.

We had this post yesterday. The Ching is clearly pro second amendment. She is replying to someone saying that it's not your God given right to own a private arsenal.

SHALL

NOT

BE

People forget about the Milita Act of 1903 and the fact that in US vs Miller they justified the ban of sawed off Shotguns because they had no use in helping a well regulated militia.

INFRINGED

what about the well regulated part? everyone owning guns without registration or other kind of control doesn't sound very regulated to me.

It's the people who have a right to bear arms so that they can form a militia if the government becomes too corrupt.

SHALL.

Also,
>b-but you and your AR-15 won't be able to do anything against the might of the US Army
>says the same leftists who wanted us out of Afghanistan because a few hundred people running around with AK-47s and bombs that can be made of shit from Home Depot or whatever you americans have.

Not to mention Posse Comitatus, the many people in the military refusing to fire on their own people, and the fact that supply lines and production means would all be at risk in some kind of a war on US soil, which was never a possibility in Afghanistan.

How many times do we have to repeat this? The Supreme Court already ruled on this in the District of Columbia versus Heller. Individual citizens are EXPLICITLY allowed the right to own and bear arms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

Why the fuck is some Chinese HO explaining the constitution to Americans?

These people unironically think that they can vote against gun rights.

>b-but you and your AR-15 won't be able to do anything against the might of the US Army
But that's wrong. The AR-15 rocket launcher would tear even the might of the US army to bits. How else can "disenfranchised youths" shoot up clubs?

every fucking day
every time some nigger gets shot
stop
it's just tiresome now

What

Do they think that militia = military?

>Cops kill innocent people
>Cops should be the only people that have guns

What the fuck is wrong with liberals?

Well-Regulated means your weapons of choice are clean, fully functional, ready to go, and loaded.

People tend to forget the right to bear arms is essential to have a militia, if citizens so desire one. Which is what the amendment explicitly says. Morons.

I'm not even america and I know about the militia act, jesus

Small amygdalas. Literally. Their sense of danger and priorities are all fucked up from under-developed amygdalas.

see
Well-regulated simply means that the thing is in good working order. It has nothing to do with government regulation.

>People tend to forget a militia is an able bodied man between 18 and 45.

People tend to forget that The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms is explicit because there is a militia.

>my very own 9K37 SAM system

No, militia if you translate from 18th Century to 20th Century english would relates to the US Armed forces and the National Guard

>tfw I write like this

let's become a militia

Blood of tyrants

The people form the militia and "well-regulated" in old terms only meant "in working order".

>libruhls are so starved for arguments they have to attack the interpretation of the 2nd amendment

People tend to define well regulated in a modern sense and not is actually historic meaning.

>constitution has nothing to do with governmental regulation

You sure about that Einstein?

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State

This means that there may come a time when an army made of the common people--a militia--is needed to secure their own freedom and safety when the federal or state governments lack the means to do so.

>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Self explanatory. The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. The implication here is that people may need weapons to keep themselves safe at some point. Therefore, they are allowed to keep and bear arms in case of such a scenario.

The idea of a well-regulated militia is just an extension of the PEOPLE's right to bear arms.

guess we can ignore shall not be infringed too since its all irrelevant huh

Wanna check your reading comprehension, Tesla?

1st amendment only applies to printing presses and christianity

America I hope you're not taking a woman seriously

wrong again Eurocucks

The militia Acts of 1792 officially designated every "free able-bodied white male citizen" between the ages of 18 and 45 into the militia.The fact that this included everybody regardless of immediate training or practice is further built upon in the Militia act of 1903, where it separates the concept of the militia into the Reserve Militia (all able-bodied men between ages 17 and 45), and the Organized Militia, which is what the National Guard is. It didn't create the reserved militia, it divided the existing militia into two categories that had been there since the inception of the country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominative_absolute

Checkmate, retards

People tend to forget the hundreds of quotes from the founding fathers explaining their exact opinion on individual gun rights.

Anyone saying they didn't intend for an individual right is lying or a moron.

Also well-regulated = well supplied in their parlance.

Why would a provision totally about taking down a tyrannical government insist on heavy gun laws from the same government?

Based canuck

More like Marie Jew

People tend to forget that the Bill of Rights are not a Bill of Limitations, or a Bill of Man's Subservience to the State

The national guard, controlled by the govt. is supposed to take out the tyrannical govt.?

Makes sense. Clearly, that's what the people who just fought a civilian based revolution against govt. troops intended.

>A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
>George Washington

What is it like to regulate a militia? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

I don't get this weird idea that violent government oppression of its own people could work in any context.

I live in flyover America and interact with cops frequently, all of them have been talking recently about gun bans. None of them are willing to give up their own weapons, let alone throw their lives away to risk a war on guns.

Likewise, American armed forces are stacked with people from flyover America, these are not people who will besiege their own.

If some sort of CivWar 2 scenario breaks out, do you know how close an eye the rest of the world is going to keep on the centralized USG? The favor would be in the hands of people revolting, desu. They can do no wrong, but if the government lays waste to a town like Charleston or Savannah, it's over for them.

>In 1989, she and her family moved to the United States in Georgia when she was five years old
>during the Tiananmen Square Protest. Before arriving to the U.S., she remembers sucking on a popsicle and observing the people as they gathered around to protest

>I 100% get this weird idea that violent government oppression can happen to every form of government in history but the not one we are currently under

how are we supposed to form a militia if the gubment takes all our guns?

Yeah, well what does a commie know about freedom?

This post gave me PTSD.

>implying the people are the militia
The militia is the friendly boot of the government, user.

>I don't think the majority of our law enforcement and military will willingly give up their guns
>so why don't we just let legislation through to take their guns and criminalize anyone who doesn't agree?

Wow, that's some argument you have there.

These next 2 should be included with that.
Eventually the facts will sink in, even if they deny it to others they'll still know the truth.

Can conserva-cucks explain to me why they're okay with everyone owning assault rifles, but not a missile platform, chemical weapons, or nuclear arms? According to the second amendment, shouldn't ALL weapons be available to everyone?

I can legally buy a tank.
You have no knowledge of our system, dog fucker.

I agree we should have a proper militia, let's require gun training and combat skills in school and require all young men own rifles.

try buying a missile.

If you got the money for it, all you gotta do is pay $200 to the ATF for the fucking tax stamp.

assuming any of their arbitrary reasons dont disqualify you.

Good luck calling the fucking militia while you're being raped to death in an alley.
Good luck calling the militia when muslims are shooting you in a club.
Good luck calling the militia when your store is being robbed.
Faggot.

he's not wrong. Read the Anti-Federalist arguments. "The Militia" is the subset of the whole citizenry capable of bearing arms. I.e. if you're able to operate a rifle (or in theory could after being taught), you're part of the militia!

Yep
We can buy full auto .50 machine guns.
We can buy silencers for our scary ar15's
Just have to pay for that tax.

Well-regulated in the 18th century would have meant "properly equipped and drilled".

kek , underrated

what part of that is a missile? are you retarded, faggot?

Not a liberal leftist gun grabber but gonna need a source on that one.

>Mfw I will never empty an entire Katyusha on my neighbour because he accidentally placed his foot on my property.

Why even live

youtu.be/0bWt81vhIyY

How much is a nuke?

i know there's at least one public high school in san francisco that has a closed down gun range under it.

Missiles are also allowed
Just pay the destructive device tax stamp.
Its stupidly expensive to do that though, because the tax stamp is only good for one unit.
Still when it comes down to it, you cannot patrol the street with a jet, you cannot occupy a town with a tank, you need people to crew and maintain a police state.

>Kuntzman is literally classified as part of the militia
How does he not kill himself?

My grandpa was the rifling team coach at a high school years ago. Anecdotal, I know, but look up high school rifling teams and I'm sure you'll find something.

The idea that the state would explicitly give permission for its own army to have weapons in a document otherwise about the limitation of the government's power to interfere in people's lives is stupid.

Although tbqh if we actually followed the constitution, states would be able to pass whatever gun control legislation they wanted to, as established by the 10th amendment, which we don't follow at all.

The "mass shooter" meme (it the actual sense of the word, not the corrupted Sup Forums version of it) became a thing. This is mostly thanks to mass televised media and people's morbid curiosity. It's also much easier to become alienated and isolated from society now that it was back then. So give somebody who feels resentful and disconnected from society a path to instant infamy and you have a recipe for trouble. Everybody wants to make a mark on the world and that is how they do it. The #1 cause of mass shootings is giving mass shooter the infamy they crave.

I don't think there's any laws that actually prevent you from doing that. For fucks sake you can buy flamethrowers, tanks, and tank shells, don't see why you couldn't buy a missile.
>tfw I can buy a T-72 for $50k